First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    The problem with the internet is that guys like this can spout off whatever they want with no accountability for their words.

I wouldn't even mind your "know-it-all" attitude if you were right, but you were wrong, and flaunted your misinformation like it was great advice.

My age? Once again, you've got to be kidding me. Find me one instance in medical literature where someone was permanantly "burned out" after using testosterone. At any age, even 13! AAS are used in medicine on people far younger than myself! I chose to wait until I was completely comfortable with my knowledge of AAS to start a cycle. I spent 9 months researching steroids, reading cycle logs, and informing myself as much as possible. Perhaps you should do the same.
    LOL..this reminds me of a point I mean to bring up often. People are soooooo misinformed about AAS and their use, even AAS users.

For example: people are so fearful of Anadrol (and for good reason) but it is often used in people of all ages and sex at a dose of 1-5mg/kg for extended periods of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs.com
    DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage.
    http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Anadrol_50_Tablets.html

2. Weight: 207.5

Hammer Incline Press: 170 (per side)x6,0 160(per side)x2,1
    Smith Shoulder Press: 195x10,3,3 (talked to a friend after 2nd set so had like 1 minute rest)
    CG bench: 205x9
    CG Pulldown: 220x9,4,3
    T-bar row: 160x10,5,3

Still have some bit of the cold left, like a mild runny nose, but it's nearly completely gone.

Cardio this morning (jogging). Wow, I'm out of shape, bad. I used to be a great runner... 45lbs ago I could run a 6 minute mile. But, between my legs feeling like lead weights and the HORRIBLE pump in my tibialis I was humbled, but I did a good bit of walking after I couldn't jog anymore.

If I was a pro athlete, steroids would hurt my performance.. the lower leg pump renders me useless, anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm just really out of shape? Looks like it's gonna be ellipitical machine and brisk walking only.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Weight: 207.5

Hammer Incline Press: 170 (per side)x6,0 160(per side)x2,1
    Smith Shoulder Press: 195x10,3,3 (talked to a friend after 2nd set so had like 1 minute rest)
    CG bench: 205x9
    CG Pulldown: 220x9,4,3
    T-bar row: 160x10,5,3

Still have some bit of the cold left, like a mild runny nose, but it's nearly completely gone.

Cardio this morning (jogging). Wow, I'm out of shape, bad. I used to be a great runner... 45lbs ago I could run a 6 minute mile. But, between my legs feeling like lead weights and the HORRIBLE pump in my tibialis I was humbled, but I did a good bit of walking after I couldn't jog anymore.

If I was a pro athlete, steroids would hurt my performance.. the lower leg pump renders me useless, anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm just really out of shape? Looks like it's gonna be ellipitical machine and brisk walking only.
    When I hit about 240 (5'10") I felt like my knees were gonna break when i ran, lol.

4. 5mg/kg of anadrol... I'd be running a half a gram a day.

5. yeah, I get the shin pumps when running as well. I notice it's not as bad if you walk briskly for a bit before you slowly ramp up to a jog.. I only get the shin pumps when I'm on cycle.
    •   

6. Weight: 208
    Workout:
    Preacher Curl (Machine): 100x12,4,3
    Reverse EZ Curl: 70x8,4,3
    Calves: blah
    SLDL: 275x15 (grip !#%%^!#)
    Hack Squat: 520x8, 430x20

Great strength on the hack's tonight (for me at least).

I weighed 209.5 yesterday, but perhaps my cut back in calories is starting to show, in maybe a pound of water weight.

L Delt injection: no blood!

7. Weight: 209.5

took 3 amp caps before my workout and had the best workout of my life. I have no clue if it was connected, but I feel ****ing unreal right now as I just got out of the gym, better than any high I've ever had.

Decline Bench: 275x10 (holy ****)
    Hammer shoulder: 90 per side x 7,2,1
    Skulls: 100x6,2
    Hammer high row: 180 per side x 8,3,2
    Bent Row: 225x10,4,3 (holy **** awesome number for me)

I can't get over this high I feel, good lord. If it's the amp, then I'm sold on this supplement.

8. I'm starting my first cycle in roughly a week at 750mg Test E, with Femara in there also, now i'm 274lbs at 6'2 with roughly 18% bf, do you think 750mg is enough? I've done 3 M1t cycles going as high as 30mg ed, and an 8 week cycle of transdermal 4-ad+1-test, also transdermal. I'm going to run the Femara eod because i want estrogen levels low, even if it means comprimising gains, i'd like to gain more mass and hopefully shed some unwanted fat also, i believe i can do this i've done it before without aas. Any suggestions?

9. 750mg is a good start for you. At 18% with your stats that puts ~220 lbs of LBM on ya, so I'd say its a good start.

10. Last shot was Monday.

Weight 208.5

Hopefully I will post a nice summary in a couple days, and again after PCT is finished. Wish me luck, to me this is the scariest part..

11. good luck bro, you've made some pretty impressive gains, just about what i'm looking at making

PCT sucks, but i'm sure you'll do well with the HCG in the mix

12. Weight 202.5, yesterday 205.5 (Weird)

Couple days ago squatted 325x12, my legs still feel very powerful. Chest strength seemed to stall as I came off of the anavar and stopped test (Couldn't make more progress w/ 270).

I seem to be "leaning out" but I think it's just water dropping off. Pretty cool either way. I think I might be slightly leaner than when I started.

For a psuedo-summary:

Weight gain: 22.5
    Strength gains: ~40lbs in bench pressing and rows, ~50+lbs in Squat, 15lbs (per DB) in DB Shoulder Press

If PCT goes smoothly I will consider this a complete and total success. I exceeded my expectations by far. I think cutting back cals late was a good decision, and helped me shed the fat I'd put on, while still making progress.

13. Nice log brogers. Learn some new things from it.

14. What about sides, such as acne and hair loss?Did you felt anything?
    Nice log, i also learned a lot from it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Help....First Cycle Blood Test Results...
    By bax333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 11:43 AM
  3. My First Cycle with Test Cyp
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 05:06 PM
  4. My first cycle of test
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:59 PM
  5. Starting my first cycle 1-test/4AD today