First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk

brogers

Awards
  • Established
First ever cycle started last thursday (10-13). Took me about 45 minutes of holding the needle 1 inch from my glute before I finally put it in, 2nd shot only 3 minutes :D

Never used PH's.

Height 5-9.5, Weight 180 upon waking

I use DC Training. I was weighing about 185, benching 235 (for 10) and squatting 295 (for 6) and 215 (for 20) for my DC sets, then got on melting point, lost about 12 pounds, and alot of strength and muscle. The cramps made my workouts so bad I really suffered.

Wk 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg Mon A.M./Thurs P.M.)
Wk 1-11 Letro AS NEEDED! Will use .25mg EOD if need arises.
Wk 4-12 HCG 500ius (250 2x week, still debating inj schedule)
Wk 13-17 Nolvadex 40/30/20/20 (will adjust for weight of citrate to accomodate for this dosing scheme)

I also happen to have plenty of anavar that I might throw in. Thoughts on this?

I don't plan to be a psycho updater, but I will do my best to provide key numbers from each of my workouts to track progress, and of course my weight.

Diet I try to keep pretty clean..foods I usually am eating: Chicken, beef, pork, OATS!, sweet potatoes, lentils, beans, broccoli, green beans, peas, apples, grapes

I use CEE+ON 100% whey also. I am considering getting Hawthorne berry (Heart/blood pressure) and maybe Vitamin B6 (for acne prevention, thoughts?)

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
Definitely get some hawthorn. what other protective supps are you taking?

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Wanker:

I take fish oil and vitamins, no other supplements. I don't think I really need many protective supplements with this cycle.

Delt shot today, #3, went well. It takes quite a bit of pressure with a 25g to get the oil flowing.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight 180

Upper Body..
Key lifts: Decline Bench weight used=235
Behind the neck smith mil press weight used=165
Hammer High Row weight used=270

Started Anavar today, 20mg preworkout, will dose again tonight. Gonna be using 40mg/day for a few weeks until the test hits, the will use it to bridge to PCT possibly.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I actually have Exemestane (aromasin) instead of Letro.. Anyone have experience using it? I know the clinical dose is 25mg ED.. I'm thinking 12.5mg EOD if I run into trouble.. Thoughts?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run Enan for only 10. If you're running enan, go for 12 min, I'd recommend 14.

IF you want to do a short cycle, dummy up and pin the prop. No point in getting 4 weeks of growth out of a 10 week enan cycle.

At your size, 500mg will be a great dose....best of luck! IF you start to plateau, don't be afraid to up the dose. Dont' worry about some of the other guys say.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Ah thanks for the advice, the way it's coninciding w/ Christmas and New Years I might just run it an extra 2 weeks to bring it to 12. I will definitely stay flexible.

BTW, I followed your log and CEDeo's, got a lot of good information from it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ah thanks for the advice, the way it's coninciding w/ Christmas and New Years I might just run it an extra 2 weeks to bring it to 12. I will definitely stay flexible.

Glad it helped :) But, honestly, all that matters is seeing what works for you.

IMO, i found that 500mg/wk test is not comparable to many of the OTC orals. And, in order to save my hdl/ldl and my liver, I'm going to avoid orals from now on. Moral: high dose test == the ****.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Weight upon waking: 183

Key Lifts:
alt DB curl: 45s
Squat: 245x15
also did forearm work, seated hamstring curl, and seated calf raise.

Considering bumping my training to 4 days instead of 3 in a few weeks once I feel it kick in to take advantage of the fast recovery. Right now I do Upper/Lower/Upper...Lower/Upper/Lower...Repeat. If I changed it, my training would simply be upper/lower/upper/lower

nips are more erect, kinda freaked me out.. took some nolva, I know I'm just being paranoid, especially since I'm only 1.5 weeks in. I will start using Aromasin at a modest 12.5mg EOD/E3D.

Shot 4, right delt, went very well, didn't move the needle much at all and only took about 20 seconds of staring to finally get the courage to inject.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Weight upon waking: 188 (+8)

Weights used last night
Flat Bench: 225
DB Shoulder Press: 60's
WG Pull Ups: BW

Didn't get a chance to do rack deads because gym was closing, I will do them today.

188 pounds was pretty shocking, I guess this stuff works fast.

Shot 5 last night, right glute, piece of cake.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Rack Deads: 315x8, 365x6, weight could have been quite a bit higher on these, but since I'm squatting tommorow, I took it semi-easy.

kwycke, I hit 225x9 then moved to a machine press to finish off the last 2 mini sets(no spotter after first set) I will attempt 235 next time most likely.
60 DBx9, 4, 3, Probably moving to 65's next time.
WG Pullups BWx6, then moved to Pulldowns @ 170 lbs for 6,4 I usually knock pullups out like a champ, but I guess the extra weight slowed me a bit, so I moved to pulldowns at a lighter weight than I would normally use to get more reps in since my first set was so crappy.

I also did tricep pushdowns (hands shoulder width apart) @ 110x6,(got like 1 on the second set-attempt so lowered the weight) 100x5,3

I used to follow DC program to the T over the summer, but without a consistent spotter now(just asking people in the gym, no w/o partner) I had to modify it a bit.

HCG administration will begin monday.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Weight: 190

Last night's workout:
Squat: 285x7, 205x20

Lying Ham Curl 155x9,3,2

Donkey Calf Raise Machine 500, started burning so bad I lost count but over 10

Straight BB Curl 90 (marked as 90 but these are the preloaded BB's I think they are off by 5-10 pounds, so probably closer to 95) 8,2,1

Hammers: 40x13,7,5 (need to work on stricter form)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
For me personally, Test E takes 5-6 weeks to fully exert it's fabulous effects. Next time maybe do yourself a favor (I'm impatient) and run a little snappy quickstart with Prop for the first 4-5 weeks, or Dbol, O.T, or even your Var. Consider using Var for 2-3 weeks after your last dose of Test E (Even overlap it 2 weeks before last shot, 2 weeks after)

Just my 2 pence and a bag of delicious walnuts.

Your real jumps in strength and weight are to come bro..

Good luck and practice sterile injection techniques.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Ive been seriously thinking of starting to pin instead of OTC orals and if I do Im going to be running something very similar to this. Im really looking forward to hearing your experience with this cycle.
I was thinking of Test E at 500mg/week with some Dbol or SD for the first 3-4 weeks to kick start it. I was thinking of going for about 12 weeks and using some kind of AI and HCG while on cycle. I noticed you are starting HCG administration about 2 weeks after your first Test injection, is this the standard time frame to start HCG? Do you have an opinion on which AI to use while on cycle.
Im just looking for any advice or tid bits of info that will make for an easier cycle. Looking forward to seeing your experiences with this.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
bry I started var last week and will run it through week 4 probably, I will also close out the cycle with it.

Sky9, Standard HCG protocol? probably. I'm noticing some decrease in size that I'd like to remedy. This will be 2.5 weeks after my first injection (Monday).

As for AI's I'm using aromasin, I got that instead of letro by accident, but I was pleased since I believe it is easier on cholesterol levels and lacks the "rebound effect" found with letro and adex. Not sure about this though, but it is a steroidal AI like ATD.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Weight upon waking: 190.5

Straight bar preacher curl: 80x6,3,2 (wasn't feeling it, dunno)
SLDL: 285x12
Hack Squat: 430x6, 340x20

also did calves and reverse ez bar curls.

Did one shot of hcg Mon night, then when I went to do my second the vial fell out of where I was keeping it in the fridge and broke, so I won't be starting HCG again for a few more weeks so I don't run out before PCT begins. (I have 2 more 2000iu amps).

I'm surprised my weight isn't up more, but I think I'll be at a solid 192 by monday. I've spoiled myself after shooting up 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

No really noticiable jumps in strength yet.

After being on anavar for 2 weeks @ 40mg (I'm 90% sure it's legitimate) I'm not that pleased, so I'm bumping the dose to 60mg as of today, I will continue this for another week or two while the test kicks in.

Does anyone have any thoughts on eating lots of pasta for extra calories? I saw that a box has 1600 calories in it, and I can easily go through half a box in a sitting. It's low GI I believe, so I'm thinking it isn't that bad? If someone can tell me otherwise though I'll just switch to cramming sweet potatoes down my throat.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Weight: 193

Decline Bench: 245x9 (then finished on a machine)
BTN Smith press: 165x10,4,2
Skulls: 85x7,3,1
Hammer High Row: 3plates+10 per sidex9,3,2
Bent Row: 185x12,5,3

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
Does anyone have any thoughts on eating lots of pasta for extra calories? I saw that a box has 1600 calories in it, and I can easily go through half a box in a sitting. It's low GI I believe, so I'm thinking it isn't that bad? If someone can tell me otherwise though I'll just switch to cramming sweet potatoes down my throat.
make sure it's whole wheat pasta

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
Weight up on waking: 193

I expect to be a solid 195 by Monday.

Dropped the anavar, I am beginning to notice the testosterone more and more, so I will use that solo from here until I prepare for pct, then I will use var to bridge to it.

Last week I squatted 265x15 and DB Curl 50x6,2,2 (really the only important lifts, also did seated ham curls, calf stuff, and some forearm work)

Today's Workout:
Flat BB Bench: 245x9,2,1
DB Shoulder Press: 65'sx10,4,2
Cable Pushdown: 110x7,3,2
Pullups: BWx6,2,2 (got crappy toward the end)
Rack Deads: 335x7, 385x4

I don't really feel bloated as I'm using a mild dose of Aromasin, but I think I'm holding water around my trunk.. dunno.

Gonna try and eat even better, although I've been pretty clean, perhaps that will remedy it.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
hm just realized my bench rep weight has already gone up 20 lbs :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

I recommend 12000 weeks.... :wave:

Injectables, unlike orals, don't taper in gains quite the same (my experience). It's more of a dose dependent thing (just like everything else in life - right kwycke?) :D.

My fat ass got up to 235 with 500mg Test, 400mgEQ. Couldn't break that. Strength stalled. This was week 9ish. So I went up to 750mg. Started gaining again - mad strength too. Diet was the same, tons of crap (and definitely > 400grams of protein). Gains never really stalled at 750mg - but if they did, I'd up it to a gram and I guarantee I'd gain again.

If you're trying to stay at 500mg - then cut the cycle a couple weeks after you think gains have stall - if not up it to 750mg and ride the wave again.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
Weight upon waking: 194.5
I also weighed myself before I went to the gym and it was 200.5, I finally broke 200. :D

Tonight's Workout:
Straight BB Curl: 90x8,2,1 (I got pretty sloppy on the last one)
Hammers: 45x9,4,4 (Form was great on the first set but went downhill from there)
Donkey Calves: 500x12,4 (Better negatives, holds than last time)
Lying Leg curl: 175 (I think, I really don't pay much attention to hamstring stuff except SLDL) 8x4x3

Squat: 295x10, 225x20, WOW I shocked myself quite a bit here, even though I should have done 305. Leg strength is really coming on. I will attempt 315 next time.

Acne is appearing mildly on the upper back, tops of shoulders. I heard using Dawn soap will really dry it out, thoughts?

HCG administration will begin again on Monday.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I recommend 12000 weeks.... :wave:

Injectables, unlike orals, don't taper in gains quite the same (my experience). It's more of a dose dependent thing (just like everything else in life - right kwycke?) :D.

My fat ass got up to 235 with 500mg Test, 400mgEQ. Couldn't break that. Strength stalled. This was week 9ish. So I went up to 750mg. Started gaining again - mad strength too. Diet was the same, tons of crap (and definitely > 400grams of protein). Gains never really stalled at 750mg - but if they did, I'd up it to a gram and I guarantee I'd gain again.

If you're trying to stay at 500mg - then cut the cycle a couple weeks after you think gains have stall - if not up it to 750mg and ride the wave again.
12000 weeks... HMM, I'd be like that bodybybob guy.

Originally, my goal was 200 pounds. Since I'm progressing so well (eating so much :food: ) I've upped it to 210. I have put on a bit of fat, but nothing to be really concerned about it.

If my gains stall like yours did, I will probably stay on at the same dose and cut cals mildly to shed a little fat.

Did you notice any more sides at 750 as compared to 500?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If my gains stall like yours did, I will probably stay on at the same dose and cut cals mildly to shed a little fat.
this is a good idea. Recomp on any dose of test is significant.

Did you notice any more sides at 750 as compared to 500?
nope

shoestring

Awards
Glad it helped :) But, honestly, all that matters is seeing what works for you.

IMO, i found that 500mg/wk test is not comparable to many of the OTC orals. And, in order to save my hdl/ldl and my liver, I'm going to avoid orals from now on. Moral: high dose test == the ****.
Not comparable in what way? Better, worse, etc?? have you used sd too? If so, how would you compare an sd cycle to 500mg test for 10 weeks?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say good luck wit your cycle, looks like your gettin the results you want and then some..... I love reading other peoples cycle logs

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Not comparable in what way? Better, worse, etc?? have you used sd too? If so, how would you compare an sd cycle to 500mg test for 10 weeks?
I found SD to be much stronger than Test at 500mg/wk.

If you're under 200lbs and of average BF (12ish) then I'd say go for 500mg to start. Otherwise, I'd say go at least 750.

I still prefer test. The gains keep coming and the feeling is more "normal".

I'm no expert though, I hardly have any experience with hormones :)

I just know that 500mg/wk didn't do much for me.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post...

I am trying to put my first AAS cycle together now and 99 percent sure it will be Test E with some orals to kickstart..

Im soo sick of back pumps and the lethargy.. really takes the fun out of your gains. Not to mention all f'ed up stuff it does to your liver values.

Im just wondering how much of a "natural feeling" and if bumping up the dosage affected some of your sides if any.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I found SD to be much stronger than Test at 500mg/wk.

If you're under 200lbs and of average BF (12ish) then I'd say go for 500mg to start. Otherwise, I'd say go at least 750.

I still prefer test. The gains keep coming and the feeling is more "normal".

I'm no expert though, I hardly have any experience with hormones :)

I just know that 500mg/wk didn't do much for me.

I'll be the FIRST to SECOND that.

I had a fair amount of PH experience before my 500mg test run - compared to these fast acting orals - 500mg of test is nothing. 500mg is the bare minimum - and used if you have absolutely 0 AAS or PH (aka AAS).

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had no PH experience which alot of people had before jumping into the real deal. This is probably why I'm making (what I believe to be) good progress on 500mg.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had no PH experience which alot of people had before jumping into the real deal. This is probably why I'm making (what I believe to be) good progress on 500mg.
I'd say it has to do with your starting bodyweight :) 185 lbs starting would make 500mg plenty!

Like I said in my post, if you're over 200-210lbs and of around average BF or less, 750+ would be my recommendation.

I don't think PH/AAS experience matters nearly as much as size and where you are in relation to you genetic potential.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I don't think PH/AAS experience matters nearly as much as size and where you are in relation to you genetic potential.
Yep true - and the two often go hand in hand.

I believe I'm near-to or past my genetic potential (because of methylated AAS' and PHs) - thus 500mg ain't going to cut it any more.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll repeat it, if you're over 200lbs or with a fair amount of PH (aka AAS) experience. Start at 750mg. Rick Collins, competitive bodybuilder turned J.D. will second this

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 36
Weight upon waking: 196

When I injected L Delt thursday night I got alot of blood after I removed the needle. I think I knicked a vein or something, no blood ever entered the syringe. I aspirated, no blood. Never coughed after or anything to indicated oil got in a vein so that was good, but that sucker bled like none of them have, a drop would come out like every second (every beat of my heart?), anyway, weird.

backne is becoming more prominent.

Workout:
Straight BB preacher curl: 80x10,2,1
Reverse EZ bar curl: 70x7,4,3
Calves
SLDL: 295x10 (Grip failure GRRRR) Gonna start using straps on these now
Hack Squat: 450x6, 350x20 (Great!)

Hopefully I'll be at a solid 200 upon waking by monday.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor bro. If your grip starts failing on lifts while on cycle, on your first set, you're going too heavy..and you can get an injury easily.. supraphysiolical levels of test degrade collagen synthesis, thus increasing the possibility of injury.

many people recommend not going too heavy too quick, on cycle... your tendons and joints aren't up to par yet.

I hurt myself on SLDL's, going too heavy, on cycle... that's what spurred my little chime on here. :type:

10 weeks? bring it up to 12 or 14.. ;) lol

brogers

Awards
  • Established
point taken, I'll focus more on increasing reps than increasing weight... 20 rep SLDLs :twisted:

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 37
Weight upon waking: 199

workout:
Decline Bench: 260x9 (finished on machine)
Smith BTN Military Press 185x8,2 Stopped after this, gonna cut this out and replace it with Hammer Shoulder Press, it feels like too much of a stress on my joints
Triceps: Took it easy on them, I felt like they needed it, did some work but didn't push it like usual.
Hammer high row: 160 per side x 9,3,2
Underhand grip Bent row 205x9,4,3

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
subscribing bro, super interested to see how this works out after your PCT as well,

good luck

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It should be obvious but if it needs hammering home anymore:
cite: Legal Muscle, Rick Collins JD (page 171-172)

---

The following advice is from Bill Roberts, one of the more recognized non-medical authorities on anabolic pharmacology and the use of steroids for athletes:

"Someone who is already 40lbs. more muscular than he could achieve naturallly, and who wishes to add still more for the purposes of competitive bodybuilding, will simply find no from a recommendation to use use 500 mg/week of Sustanon (or any other test ester)/ At best such a dose might allow him to maintain what he has, instead of slowly losin muscle while off drugs. Such an athlete will probably not achieve his goals with less than a gram per week of injectables, stacked with at least 50mg/day of orals. And he may need more than this. He is already far beyond what he could attain naturally, and more yet will not come easily."

In my opinion, take that a step further - if you are near to or past your genetic limit - 500mg of test isn't going to move you any further. Looking back, it probably got me to my genetic limit (235LBM 16%, 197.4LBM).

THE ONE GRAM PER WEEK RULE (cite: legal muscle)
Based upon my conversations with countless steroids-using bodybuilders of all levels, the belief that one gram (1,000mg) of anabolic ssteroids per week is the benchmark for serious anabolic effects has been long accepted. This dosage would require, for example, for Sustanon 250 ampoules per week. Such weekly were being reported in the medical literature even in the more conservative 1980s: "Doses reportedly used by athletes for a cycle of use lasting 6 weeks or more can exceed 1 gram per week" [C.E. Yesalis, R.T. Herrick, et al., "Self-Reported Use of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids by Elite Power Lifters," 16 The Physician and Sportsmedicine, (1998), 91-100]. However, today the rule is frequently interpreted as a gram of testosterone per week, or very close to it, in conjunction with other androgens with.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
[cite : Legal Muscle]

Typical Doses:

Testosterone - Beginner: 200-750mg/wk; Experienced/Ambitious: 750-3,000mg/wk

Deca Beginner: 200-400mg/wk; Experienced/Ambitious: 300-1000mg/wk

Dbol Beginner: 20-40mg/ED; Expereinced/Ambitious: 40-150mg ED.

*Honestly I don't know why people get so freaked out about a gram of test. Because it's 1000mg? Every compound varies. A gram of test still won't be as strong as superdrol or M1T. Over a longer period it will yield more lasting and safer results. Methinks. Hell, if you're at or beyond your genetic limit - 500mg is cruising dose.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Day 52
Weight upon waking: 203.5

I apologize for the lack of updates, my semester is ending so I've been quite busy.

Strength is up.. just Hack squatted 500lbs 5 times for example..

Wrist is becoming an issue. My right wrist has been giving me problems, last time I worked out I had to stop doing BB Preacher curls because of pain. I have isolated the problem to be the use of straight bar for curling. Switched to an EZ-curl bar and I experience no pain (so far).

I got sick, some sort of sinus/cold. This combined with the joint issues is why I have chosen to take my next 2 workouts off and resume as normal next week, I just felt that my body needed a break, especially with the sickness I figure it is better to get over it completely and bust ass in the gym @ 100%.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
I got sick, some sort of sinus/cold. This combined with the joint issues is why I have chosen to take my next 2 workouts off and resume as normal next week, I just felt that my body needed a break, especially with the sickness I figure it is better to get over it completely and bust ass in the gym @ 100%.
definitely the right thing to do. working out while getting over being sick is often times just asking for a "rebound" sickness.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Weight upon waking: 207.5 (I was full of food still)

BB bench, 255x9
DB Mil Press 70x8
Tri pressdown 110x7
Pullups, BWx6, Pulldowns, 190x6,5
Rack deads, 315x10 (taking it easy on these, I also stopped doing them rapidly, and would do one, set the bar down, wait a few seconds, go again, i felt it WAY more)

Strenght was about the same as last workout, but I took off 2 workouts and was sick, so I will take this as a positive.

I'm getting comments from everyone who hasn't seen me in awhile about my size. It's pretty cool.

I've got acne pretty well under control.

I'm debating throwing the var back in and recomping.. but I'm loving the size, I think I may just shoot for a solid 210, then late spring run a cutter.

I couldn't be more pleased. So far, this has been nothing less than a great experience (except the fact that I bleed like a mofo on delt injections now!).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, bro.

And yeah, delts tend to do that :eek:

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 206.5
Last night:

BB Curl: 100x6 and stopped (wrist)
Hammers 45x alot,alot,alot (kept weight low to take it somewhat easy on my wrist, did an obscene number of reps.
Squat: 325x7, 245x20
Leg curl
Calves

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Wow man, thats an incredible 26lb gain so far. How is your body looking? Are you bloated at all, how much is solid muscle gained? Great strength there too with the squats. Sounds like the wrist is really getting to you. Tapping it up real tight before lifting might help. Using a straight bar is good and all, but causes problems with alot of peoples wrists and forearms, mine included. Ive started to use dumbells almost exclusively for curls and my bis have never been bigger. However, it is easy to neglect the short head when doing standing dumbell curls. To hit the short head of the bicep when doing dumbell curls, try sitting on an incline bench using a lighter weight. Curl out to the side, away from your body. The veritcal motion of the curl is the same, but the horizontal placement of your arms is different. Its at a 45 degree angle between where they would normally be and where they would be if you where doing dumbell lateral raises for your shoulders. This will allow you to really focus on the short head of the bicep for thickness and not so much the long head for peak. Just some food for thought :burger:

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I'm not bloated, at least I don't think. I may be holding a little bit of water in my abdominal region. I'd say that 20+lbs of it is muscle, honestly. I may have put on a couple pounds of fat, but considering I still have a couple weeks to go (I'm not going to stop until New Years.) this cycle has gone above and beyond my expectations. I originally was shooting for 20 lbs.. Well I hit that weeks ago. I was debating trying to hit 210 now or recomp. I think I will try a recomp.

So to accomplish this:

I added var back in as of tonight, took 20mg this evening, will be running it @ 60mg for a few weeks, diet will be kept cleaner (as best I can) and I am gonna do some cardio 2-3x a week. I would be most pleased if I could finish at around 208 upon waking with a little fat loss.

Yes, I gotta do something about my curling. I'm gonna can BB curls completely, I'll do the preachers on a machine that doesn't bother me at all, and I'll do 2 varieties of db curls I guess, perhaps like you suggested, on an lincline bench, with traditional seated db curls. I will lighten up the weight and focus on good form. Another reason I added the var back in was for it's healing properties, hopefully it will help with this.

BTW, HCG is the ****.

Edit: I just read your previous post about dropping OTC orals and pinning.. I can't stress enough that pinning isn't that bad at all. I was scared shitless the first time I did it, but once I finally did it, I couldn't help but think I was a big wimp for being so scared of such a painless process, although it does get old after doing it for a few weeks. Also, I haven't really experienced side effects other than mild acne, and I know some of those orals nuke your cholesterol profile and stress your liver out, so do your body a favor and pin :D.

bnad

Awards
206? Not too shabby, you're gonna catch me soon. And sign on aim every once and a while tool.