First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It should be obvious but if it needs hammering home anymore:
    cite: Legal Muscle, Rick Collins JD (page 171-172)

---

The following advice is from Bill Roberts, one of the more recognized non-medical authorities on anabolic pharmacology and the use of steroids for athletes:

"Someone who is already 40lbs. more muscular than he could achieve naturallly, and who wishes to add still more for the purposes of competitive bodybuilding, will simply find no from a recommendation to use use 500 mg/week of Sustanon (or any other test ester)/ At best such a dose might allow him to maintain what he has, instead of slowly losin muscle while off drugs. Such an athlete will probably not achieve his goals with less than a gram per week of injectables, stacked with at least 50mg/day of orals. And he may need more than this. He is already far beyond what he could attain naturally, and more yet will not come easily."

In my opinion, take that a step further - if you are near to or past your genetic limit - 500mg of test isn't going to move you any further. Looking back, it probably got me to my genetic limit (235LBM 16%, 197.4LBM).

THE ONE GRAM PER WEEK RULE (cite: legal muscle)
    Based upon my conversations with countless steroids-using bodybuilders of all levels, the belief that one gram (1,000mg) of anabolic ssteroids per week is the benchmark for serious anabolic effects has been long accepted. This dosage would require, for example, for Sustanon 250 ampoules per week. Such weekly were being reported in the medical literature even in the more conservative 1980s: "Doses reportedly used by athletes for a cycle of use lasting 6 weeks or more can exceed 1 gram per week" [C.E. Yesalis, R.T. Herrick, et al., "Self-Reported Use of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids by Elite Power Lifters," 16 The Physician and Sportsmedicine, (1998), 91-100]. However, today the rule is frequently interpreted as a gram of testosterone per week, or very close to it, in conjunction with other androgens with.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

[cite : Legal Muscle]

Typical Doses:

Testosterone - Beginner: 200-750mg/wk; Experienced/Ambitious: 750-3,000mg/wk

Deca Beginner: 200-400mg/wk; Experienced/Ambitious: 300-1000mg/wk

Dbol Beginner: 20-40mg/ED; Expereinced/Ambitious: 40-150mg ED.

*Honestly I don't know why people get so freaked out about a gram of test. Because it's 1000mg? Every compound varies. A gram of test still won't be as strong as superdrol or M1T. Over a longer period it will yield more lasting and safer results. Methinks. Hell, if you're at or beyond your genetic limit - 500mg is cruising dose.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Day 52
    Weight upon waking: 203.5

I apologize for the lack of updates, my semester is ending so I've been quite busy.

Strength is up.. just Hack squatted 500lbs 5 times for example..

Wrist is becoming an issue. My right wrist has been giving me problems, last time I worked out I had to stop doing BB Preacher curls because of pain. I have isolated the problem to be the use of straight bar for curling. Switched to an EZ-curl bar and I experience no pain (so far).

I got sick, some sort of sinus/cold. This combined with the joint issues is why I have chosen to take my next 2 workouts off and resume as normal next week, I just felt that my body needed a break, especially with the sickness I figure it is better to get over it completely and bust ass in the gym @ 100%.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    I got sick, some sort of sinus/cold. This combined with the joint issues is why I have chosen to take my next 2 workouts off and resume as normal next week, I just felt that my body needed a break, especially with the sickness I figure it is better to get over it completely and bust ass in the gym @ 100%.
    definitely the right thing to do. working out while getting over being sick is often times just asking for a "rebound" sickness.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight upon waking: 207.5 (I was full of food still)

BB bench, 255x9
    DB Mil Press 70x8
    Tri pressdown 110x7
    Pullups, BWx6, Pulldowns, 190x6,5
    Rack deads, 315x10 (taking it easy on these, I also stopped doing them rapidly, and would do one, set the bar down, wait a few seconds, go again, i felt it WAY more)

Strenght was about the same as last workout, but I took off 2 workouts and was sick, so I will take this as a positive.

I'm getting comments from everyone who hasn't seen me in awhile about my size. It's pretty cool.

I've got acne pretty well under control.

I'm debating throwing the var back in and recomping.. but I'm loving the size, I think I may just shoot for a solid 210, then late spring run a cutter.

I couldn't be more pleased. So far, this has been nothing less than a great experience (except the fact that I bleed like a mofo on delt injections now!).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome, bro.

And yeah, delts tend to do that
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight: 206.5
    Last night:

BB Curl: 100x6 and stopped (wrist)
    Hammers 45x alot,alot,alot (kept weight low to take it somewhat easy on my wrist, did an obscene number of reps.
    Squat: 325x7, 245x20
    Leg curl
    Calves
  8. Tan from the Island
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%

Wow man, thats an incredible 26lb gain so far. How is your body looking? Are you bloated at all, how much is solid muscle gained? Great strength there too with the squats. Sounds like the wrist is really getting to you. Tapping it up real tight before lifting might help. Using a straight bar is good and all, but causes problems with alot of peoples wrists and forearms, mine included. Ive started to use dumbells almost exclusively for curls and my bis have never been bigger. However, it is easy to neglect the short head when doing standing dumbell curls. To hit the short head of the bicep when doing dumbell curls, try sitting on an incline bench using a lighter weight. Curl out to the side, away from your body. The veritcal motion of the curl is the same, but the horizontal placement of your arms is different. Its at a 45 degree angle between where they would normally be and where they would be if you where doing dumbell lateral raises for your shoulders. This will allow you to really focus on the short head of the bicep for thickness and not so much the long head for peak. Just some food for thought
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

I'm not bloated, at least I don't think. I may be holding a little bit of water in my abdominal region. I'd say that 20+lbs of it is muscle, honestly. I may have put on a couple pounds of fat, but considering I still have a couple weeks to go (I'm not going to stop until New Years.) this cycle has gone above and beyond my expectations. I originally was shooting for 20 lbs.. Well I hit that weeks ago. I was debating trying to hit 210 now or recomp. I think I will try a recomp.

So to accomplish this:

I added var back in as of tonight, took 20mg this evening, will be running it @ 60mg for a few weeks, diet will be kept cleaner (as best I can) and I am gonna do some cardio 2-3x a week. I would be most pleased if I could finish at around 208 upon waking with a little fat loss.

Yes, I gotta do something about my curling. I'm gonna can BB curls completely, I'll do the preachers on a machine that doesn't bother me at all, and I'll do 2 varieties of db curls I guess, perhaps like you suggested, on an lincline bench, with traditional seated db curls. I will lighten up the weight and focus on good form. Another reason I added the var back in was for it's healing properties, hopefully it will help with this.

BTW, HCG is the ****.

Edit: I just read your previous post about dropping OTC orals and pinning.. I can't stress enough that pinning isn't that bad at all. I was scared ****less the first time I did it, but once I finally did it, I couldn't help but think I was a big wimp for being so scared of such a painless process, although it does get old after doing it for a few weeks. Also, I haven't really experienced side effects other than mild acne, and I know some of those orals nuke your cholesterol profile and stress your liver out, so do your body a favor and pin .
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

206? Not too shabby, you're gonna catch me soon. And sign on aim every once and a while tool.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

You dont need to run hcg at a simple cycle like this, im doin same thing after holidays 500mg of test enan a week, all you need really is rbxt, and nolva i have mine split 40 mgs the first day to jump itthen 20 mgs everyday for 4 weeks, with saw palmetto creatine and possibly dhea if i feel if my boys got a lil small, hcg would be good if you were doin more or stacking d-bol with it
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Juice
    You dont need to run hcg at a simple cycle like this, im doin same thing after holidays 500mg of test enan a week, all you need really is rbxt, and nolva i have mine split 40 mgs the first day to jump itthen 20 mgs everyday for 4 weeks, with saw palmetto creatine and possibly dhea if i feel if my boys got a lil small, hcg would be good if you were doin more or stacking d-bol with it
    Are you stupid? Enjoy watching your balls shrink and not being able to remedy it. I don't think you are in anyway qualified to give such an opinion. Oh, if I had had dbol in this cycle then I would need HCG, but not with just test? What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever even used steroids before?

Few things are "neccesary" but things like HCG, PCT, and various anciliaries can make it coming off easier.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Dude go waste your money on hcg , Wtf do you think nolva is for , And at 21 you should be taking anythign you ****ing idiot, Go read some real posts about morons as your self ****in around with **** at your age, .. Youll hit a point wher eyou crash and need hormone replacement therapy you dumb ****, This is why ****s illegal And no you dont need to run hcg for just test Nolva and rbxt would be fine just up the Nolva instae dof 20mgs a day go 30-or even 40
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

-checks his post history-

You're only 22 and about to run a cycle. Who are you to preach to him about age?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Dude go waste your money on hcg , Wtf do you think nolva is for , And at 21 you should be taking anythign you ****ing idiot, Go read some real posts about morons as your self ****in around with **** at your age, .. Youll hit a point wher eyou crash and need hormone replacement therapy you dumb ****, This is why ****s illegal And no you dont need to run hcg for just test Nolva and rbxt would be fine just up the Nolva instae dof 20mgs a day go 30-or even 40
    You obviously know "jack ****" so keep your dumbass mouth shut on the matter.

hCG isn't used as a replacement for Nolva or RXT, its used to avoid or reverse testicular atrophy. It DOES NOT stimulate the HPTA. hCG is a great addition to a cycle to speed up recovery after a cycle and to keep spermatogensis going during a cycle.

This **** isn't illegal for that reason, this **** is illegal because politicians found a politically expediant way to get votes.

Tylenol is more dangerous than Testosterone and any other AAS on the market, yet its given to children and all kinds of people.

He'll probably hit a point where he needs HRT in his life without using AAS. Most guys start getting really low test levels in their 30s anyway. Now, given, its true that with use/abuse your levels will probably be lower.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Quote Originally Posted by bnad
    -checks his post history-

You're only 22 and about to run a cycle. Who are you to preach to him about age?

Ill be 23 in a month you dumb **** soo shut up, damn this forum suxx, No wonde rall the idiots come here
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Ill be 23 in a month you dumb **** soo shut up, damn this forum suxx, No wonde rall the idiots come here
    LOL...I have my issues with people being too conservative here, but I could never call them "idiots".

You're obviously the idiot because you're running your mouth on a subject you're painfully uninformed/misinformed about. And, to top if off, you were a dickhead!
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sick em mods! We dont need this tool cloggin up a good bros thread!

On a side note, congrats on the great gains made so far.

One thing im worried about is ill be on 500mgs of test and im worried it wont be enough, as well. Im runnin deca along with it tho too. If need be i guess ill just bump it up!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

The problem with the internet is that guys like this can spout off whatever they want with no accountability for their words.

I wouldn't even mind your "know-it-all" attitude if you were right, but you were wrong, and flaunted your misinformation like it was great advice.

My age? Once again, you've got to be kidding me. Find me one instance in medical literature where someone was permanantly "burned out" after using testosterone. At any age, even 13! AAS are used in medicine on people far younger than myself! I chose to wait until I was completely comfortable with my knowledge of AAS to start a cycle. I spent 9 months researching steroids, reading cycle logs, and informing myself as much as possible. Perhaps you should do the same.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Sick em mods! We dont need this tool cloggin up a good bros thread!

On a side note, congrats on the great gains made so far.

One thing im worried about is ill be on 500mgs of test and im worried it wont be enough, as well. Im runnin deca along with it tho too. If need be i guess ill just bump it up!
    It depends on your body weight like these guys said, if you're pretty heavy why not bump it? I've made good gains, but I started at 180-185. I also ate like a horse .

What is your height/weight bro? Will it be your first cycle? I'm somewhat scared of deca because of the hard shutdown/progestin issues, but I think it will make a great addition for how well people say it helps your joints. All the extra weight you will be moving takes a toll on you, no doubt.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

The problem with the internet is that guys like this can spout off whatever they want with no accountability for their words.

I wouldn't even mind your "know-it-all" attitude if you were right, but you were wrong, and flaunted your misinformation like it was great advice.

My age? Once again, you've got to be kidding me. Find me one instance in medical literature where someone was permanantly "burned out" after using testosterone. At any age, even 13! AAS are used in medicine on people far younger than myself! I chose to wait until I was completely comfortable with my knowledge of AAS to start a cycle. I spent 9 months researching steroids, reading cycle logs, and informing myself as much as possible. Perhaps you should do the same.
    LOL..this reminds me of a point I mean to bring up often. People are soooooo misinformed about AAS and their use, even AAS users.

For example: people are so fearful of Anadrol (and for good reason) but it is often used in people of all ages and sex at a dose of 1-5mg/kg for extended periods of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs.com
    DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage.
    http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Anadrol_50_Tablets.html
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight: 207.5

Hammer Incline Press: 170 (per side)x6,0 160(per side)x2,1
    Smith Shoulder Press: 195x10,3,3 (talked to a friend after 2nd set so had like 1 minute rest)
    CG bench: 205x9
    CG Pulldown: 220x9,4,3
    T-bar row: 160x10,5,3

Still have some bit of the cold left, like a mild runny nose, but it's nearly completely gone.

Cardio this morning (jogging). Wow, I'm out of shape, bad. I used to be a great runner... 45lbs ago I could run a 6 minute mile. But, between my legs feeling like lead weights and the HORRIBLE pump in my tibialis I was humbled, but I did a good bit of walking after I couldn't jog anymore.

If I was a pro athlete, steroids would hurt my performance.. the lower leg pump renders me useless, anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm just really out of shape? Looks like it's gonna be ellipitical machine and brisk walking only.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

Weight: 207.5

Hammer Incline Press: 170 (per side)x6,0 160(per side)x2,1
    Smith Shoulder Press: 195x10,3,3 (talked to a friend after 2nd set so had like 1 minute rest)
    CG bench: 205x9
    CG Pulldown: 220x9,4,3
    T-bar row: 160x10,5,3

Still have some bit of the cold left, like a mild runny nose, but it's nearly completely gone.

Cardio this morning (jogging). Wow, I'm out of shape, bad. I used to be a great runner... 45lbs ago I could run a 6 minute mile. But, between my legs feeling like lead weights and the HORRIBLE pump in my tibialis I was humbled, but I did a good bit of walking after I couldn't jog anymore.

If I was a pro athlete, steroids would hurt my performance.. the lower leg pump renders me useless, anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm just really out of shape? Looks like it's gonna be ellipitical machine and brisk walking only.
    When I hit about 240 (5'10") I felt like my knees were gonna break when i ran, lol.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

5mg/kg of anadrol... I'd be running a half a gram a day.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

yeah, I get the shin pumps when running as well. I notice it's not as bad if you walk briskly for a bit before you slowly ramp up to a jog.. I only get the shin pumps when I'm on cycle.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight: 208
    Workout:
    Preacher Curl (Machine): 100x12,4,3
    Reverse EZ Curl: 70x8,4,3
    Calves: blah
    SLDL: 275x15 (grip !#%%^!#)
    Hack Squat: 520x8, 430x20

Great strength on the hack's tonight (for me at least).

I weighed 209.5 yesterday, but perhaps my cut back in calories is starting to show, in maybe a pound of water weight.

L Delt injection: no blood!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight: 209.5

took 3 amp caps before my workout and had the best workout of my life. I have no clue if it was connected, but I feel ****ing unreal right now as I just got out of the gym, better than any high I've ever had.

Decline Bench: 275x10 (holy ****)
    Hammer shoulder: 90 per side x 7,2,1
    Skulls: 100x6,2
    Hammer high row: 180 per side x 8,3,2
    Bent Row: 225x10,4,3 (holy **** awesome number for me)

I can't get over this high I feel, good lord. If it's the amp, then I'm sold on this supplement.
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.24%

I'm starting my first cycle in roughly a week at 750mg Test E, with Femara in there also, now i'm 274lbs at 6'2 with roughly 18% bf, do you think 750mg is enough? I've done 3 M1t cycles going as high as 30mg ed, and an 8 week cycle of transdermal 4-ad+1-test, also transdermal. I'm going to run the Femara eod because i want estrogen levels low, even if it means comprimising gains, i'd like to gain more mass and hopefully shed some unwanted fat also, i believe i can do this i've done it before without aas. Any suggestions?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

750mg is a good start for you. At 18% with your stats that puts ~220 lbs of LBM on ya, so I'd say its a good start.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Last shot was Monday.

Weight 208.5

Hopefully I will post a nice summary in a couple days, and again after PCT is finished. Wish me luck, to me this is the scariest part..
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good luck bro, you've made some pretty impressive gains, just about what i'm looking at making

PCT sucks, but i'm sure you'll do well with the HCG in the mix
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.49%

Weight 202.5, yesterday 205.5 (Weird)

Couple days ago squatted 325x12, my legs still feel very powerful. Chest strength seemed to stall as I came off of the anavar and stopped test (Couldn't make more progress w/ 270).

I seem to be "leaning out" but I think it's just water dropping off. Pretty cool either way. I think I might be slightly leaner than when I started.

For a psuedo-summary:

Weight gain: 22.5
    Strength gains: ~40lbs in bench pressing and rows, ~50+lbs in Squat, 15lbs (per DB) in DB Shoulder Press

If PCT goes smoothly I will consider this a complete and total success. I exceeded my expectations by far. I think cutting back cals late was a good decision, and helped me shed the fat I'd put on, while still making progress.
  33. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Nice log brogers. Learn some new things from it.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

What about sides, such as acne and hair loss?Did you felt anything?
    Nice log, i also learned a lot from it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Help....First Cycle Blood Test Results...
    By bax333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 12:43 PM
  3. My First Cycle with Test Cyp
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
  4. My first cycle of test
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:59 PM
  5. Starting my first cycle 1-test/4AD today