Not open for further replies.

tattoopierced1

Starting the week of October 30th I am going to start this cycle of:
Weeks 1-10
500mg/week Test Enan.
400mg/week EQ.
Weeks 1-2
30mg/ED Superdrol

Now I know there are those of you that say drag the Test out a week after you stop the EQ so they clear out at the same time, but I am on HRT, so I will still be using my HRT as well, which is 100mg of Test Cyp. per week, so in reality, I will be using 600mg of Test per week.

As far as other supps go, I will be taking Omega Thunder, Pro Liver, and Taurine on cycle. For PCT (which is going to be just to get any elevated estrogen in check) will consist of Rebound XT, Lean Extreme (for that pesky cortisol), Pro Liver and Red Yeast Rice. I also have doctor prescribed Nolvadex on hand just in case of any gyno.

I get bloodwork done for my 3 month HRT review on Friday the 21st, so I should have my results back sometime next week (hence why I am waiting to start the cycle). I am trying to get my Dr. to prescribe me HCG so if he does, then I will be doing 250iu's 2x per week. My inject schedule will be as follows:
Sunday: 250mg Test Enan/200mg EQ/100mg Test Cyp
Wed: If I can get it, 250iu HCG
Thursday: 250mg Test Enan/200mg EQ
Saturday: 250iu's HCG
Sunday: begin rotation again

If prescribed HCG, I will continue this out past PCT as it will become a permanent part of my HRT regiment. My main goals as far as PCT goes will just to keep estrogen under control and then any ball shrinkage that may occur, but since I am on HRT, getting natty test back isnt a big deal to me. My biggest concerns for PCT is getting any lipid/cholesterol values back to normal, as with my last Superdrol cycle, my cholesterol was 210 8 weeks after PCT, so I am going to attack this head on as my #1 priority.

On a background note, I've never really used any injectable steroid besides my HRT. So I got some good practice down there with my inject techniques. I can shoot my delts (with HRT doses) and Quads very easily. I havent done my glutes yet, but I dont think that I will have to use them with these 4 rotation spots. I am going to try to keep my HRT shots to my delts, and the Test/EQ shots to my quads, and then use the HCG if prescribed in my delts as well. I could throw the glutes in there if I notice too much soreness, but I think that I will be OK on that part. I will be using vet grade QV products as this is all I have at the present time.

What I am hoping for with this cycle is a few things. One being muscle mass gains which I dont think will be a problem. The other will be appetite stim via the EQ. I will post weight starting the day of cycle, and post weight weekly as posting daily weight is a waste IMO. At this point in time, I am 210lbs. I am hoping to get to 225-235lbs on this cycle and keep most of it. The only thing I am worried about is pain from the Vet grade gear. If I find it to be too painful, I will be adding some BA or the stuff Dr. D was talking about (I believe it started with a "T").

Anyways, been looking forward to this cycle for about a year now, just been doing as much research as possible before I bury the needle, litterally. I'm very healthy right now,and bloodwork per my last Dr. visit looked good. Now that my body has adjusted to the HRT I think I'll be ready to go as long as my bloodwork turns out alright this week.

tattoopierced1

Forgot to add, also if I notice joint pain becoming a problem, I will be adding in Omega Flex Support to help with this.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
good luck, tp. Let us know how things go!

tattoopierced1

here's a stupid question. Since I am going to be pinning both EQ and Test En. I figure people do this all the time, but wanted to double check my protocol. I am only wanting to pin once, so that means pulling from both vials with the same syringe. So, say I draw the Test first, I put in my 20ga needle, draw 1ml (after cleaning the top of the vial of course), then dispose of the needle, attach a new 20ga needle, clean top of EQ vial, and draw 1ml, dispose of 20ga needle, attach 25ga needle and shoot the 2ml (after cleaning the injection spot of course). This would be correct and sterile right?

hardlyworkin

Awards
you dont need to change needles between draws

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
first off, id like to say BEAUTIFUL cycle, i'm on week 4 of the same exact thing, sept i'm using superdrol to end mine.
and second, i would use a 22 gauge, cuz i will take FOREVER to get 2cc's out of the syringe. Trust me on that one.

tattoopierced1

I use 25ga for my HRT (1cc) and it doesnt take me much time to inject at all so I dont think that 2cc will take but another 10-15 seconds at the most.
On a side note, I am starting to worry about how much I'll break out on this upcoming cycle. After I took my HRT shot on Sunday, around Monday my back broke out something awful. I've been on HRT for about 3 months now and had occational breakouts, but nothing as bad as this week. Anything that you can take or cream you can apply to help this? Since I go to my Dr. on Friday, I am going to see if he will prescribe me something but wanted to see what to ask for first. I vaugly remember reading something about B12 shots help with acne, so I may give that a shot on top of some sort of topical cream.

tattoopierced1

Ordered some B12 and then got a prescrip. from the doc. for acne. it is a topical solution (i'll post the name later as I dont have the bottle on me right now), so hopefully my acne woes will be gone soon. I also got a refill on the Nolva from the doc as well. I should recieve my Rebound XT sometime next week, so the only thing I will be waiting on is my Lean Extreme (if it comes back in stock soon before my cycle is up). As for the HCG, it doesnt look like it is going to fly. Besides that, I'll have everything I need for on cycle and off cycle by the end of next week before I start. Had blood drawn today, got HDL/LDL, Total Test, Free Test, Estradiol, DHT and some other tests done and I should have the results back by mid next week.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's B-5 that supposedly helps with acne.

I'll say that I got breakouts on PCT rather than w/ SD and 4-AD.

I'm trying a bottle of RXT now and have noticed similar breakouts as when on Nolva for PCT.

tattoopierced1

thats it, B5...i knew it was one of those B vitamins... Anyways, I think the B12 will do me some good anyways with the allergys and keeping my immune system on the up and up while on cycle. So far the acne stuff seems to be working good, it is alot less red and is starting to fade slightly. 1 more week until the pinning begins. Once I get my B12 in, I am going to start 1000mcg EOD for a week or two and then go down to 1000mcg every week.

tattoopierced1

B12 injections... IBE for $15, not too shabby....gotta love the board sponsers.

tattoopierced1

Got my bloodwork back in today. After 3 months on HRT, here is what things look like:
DHT: 375 ref range: 155-553
Total Testosterone: 357 ref range:400-1080
SHBG: 19 ref range: 13-71
Free Testosterone: 83.8 ref range: 47-244
Testosterone %: 2.3 ref range: 1.6-3.47
Glucose: 82 ref range:74-106
BUN: 13 ref range: 6-20
Creatinine: 1.7 ref range: 0.9-1.5
Sodium: 142 ref range: 136-145
Potassium: 4.4 ref range: 3.4-5.1
Chloride: 105 ref range: 98-107
CO2: 28 ref range: 20-31
Calcium: 9.5 ref range: 8.6-10
Total Protein: 7.4 ref range: 6.4-8.3
Albumin: 4.4 ref range: 3.4-4.8
AST: 29 ref range: 17-59
ALKP: 124 ref range: 25-100
ALT: 24 ref range: 10-40
Total Cholest.: 194 ref range: under 200
Triglycerides: 64 ref range: 0-149
HDL: 44 ref: above 40
LDL: 137 ref: below 130
Estradiol: 20 ref: 18-67

There were some more tests done, but none worth writing home about...some others in that group that were high is as follows:

HGB: 16.9 ref: 12.9-16.6
HCT: 50.4 ref: 38-48
Mono: 11.1 ref: 2-8
EO: 9.4 ref: 1-3

Note that I take my HRT shot on Sunday and the blood was drawn on a Saturday, so that is 6 days out from my shot.

Cant wait to start my cycle on Sunday. I have scheduled bloodwork in 3 months that I am going to push back so my total test isnt through the roof and my doctor think something is up, so I'll probably get it done a month after my cycle is done.

tattoopierced1

Sunday morning weight: 205lbs
Took my first shot of EQ and Test E and it went smooth. I've heard nightmares about vet gear hurting, but it felt the same as my USP grade TRT. Took 250mg test e, 200mg eq in the quad no problem, then took my 100mg test cyp in the delt. Will be taking my SD around lunch time. My next pin will be either Wed evening or Thursday evening. I will post the next weigh in on Sunday.

tattoopierced1

Got my B12 in from one of the fine board sponsers yesterday and started to pin this. What I'm hoping to get from this is some relief from all this weather change and a bit of energy/appetite increase. I will be pinning 1000mcg E3D for 2 weeks and then 1000mcg every week. I actually think my wife is going to try this as well to get some energy.

tattoopierced1

I know this could be premature, but I feel fantastic. I dont know if because I've been on HRT that the Test I am taking is taking effect faster or what, but I definatly feel different in a good way and I've only had 1 shot so far.
Monday on my chest workout, I got 90lb dumbbells 10x for my first set, 100lb db's for 5 on 2nd set, and 90lbers again for 8-10 on the last set (cant remember what I got exactly). Tuesday I did increase some weights on legs as well as some extra intesity on the super slow machine. All in all, I feel like a million bucks so far, and if it gets any better, I cant imagine how I'm gonna feel.

I'll be taking my 2nd shot of Test/EQ tomorrow and that will round out my 600mg Test/400mg EQ for the week. I will weigh again Sunday morning so hopefully I'll see some gains from the SD.

tattoopierced1

2nd shot went off without hitch. I did sneak a peek at the scale this morning after the morning piss with just boxers on, and weighed in at 210lbs. That is 5lbs since Sunday...I had to rub my eyes a couple of times to make sure I wasnt still sleeping..... I'm trying not to base this cycle off of just the scale so no more peaking until Sundays.....

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
im just finishing a cycle like this except i ran prop/sd and after 5 weeks i added fina , the results are nice you'll enjoy it !

tattoopierced1

definatly loving it. got 250lbs on the bench 3x today which is a record for me.

tattoopierced1

Sunday weight for week 1: 210lbs. So 5lbs increase since last Sunday. I think I am either coming down with the stomach flu or ate some bad food last night as my stomach feels like crap. My wife threw up 3 times (luckily I havent thrown up yet) so it could be either or. I am hoping it is just mild food poisioning.

tattoopierced1

feeling good today...guess it was just a minor case of food poisoning... never threw up once. I left work early on Sunday and rode my bike up to the tornado affected areas to get some fresh air..boy was that a reality check, people seem to forget how fragile life is and in an instant it can be taken away with all of your other earthly posessions...makes you appriciate family even more.

Still feeling good, although I am horny all the time. It is starting to become a pest, and sometimes hard to watch TV for fear some scantily clad woman will be on there and get my motor running....I can see myself becoming more aggressive but am fantastic at keeping it under control...I proved that this weekend to myself. Definatly dont want to see someone who cant control themselves on stuff...that would be bad...

tattoopierced1

Def. loving this strength increase.

100lb DB chest press x 6
90lb DB chest press x 8
90lb DB chest press x 8
320lb superslow machine chest press x 4
stacked the cable fly for 10 each set

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes the strength is great and my muscles were full !

tattoopierced1

I really messed up my wrist on Friday and further injured it yesterday while working out. I am taking ibuprofin and have my wrist wrapped to try and stabilize it to heal. Worked out legs today so it will get a good rest, but I am going to try and do arms tomorrow. I will really wrap my wrist so that I dont injure it anymore. I think I bruised something around my radial like a tendon or something.

tattoopierced1

wrist is getting better, been taking advil and keeping it wrapped to minimize use. I am taking the rest of the week off from lifting to let it further heal for next week. Took my last shot for the week today and wow did it burn. this is the first time i've felt pain from injecting gear. It stopped me for a second cause it felt like straight battery acid in the muscle and it is a bit sore. I am walking on it alot so the oil doesnt get a chance to settle much and make me sore. On a side note, my other bottle of test enan and eq got broke, so i had to get some different gear. So the last 5 weeks I will be doing 600mg test enan (300mg/ml), 100mg test cyp (HRT), and 600mg EQ (300mg/ml) to finish it off. So that will be 700mg weekly of total test.

tattoopierced1

214.5lbs, up 4.5lbs since last week. Wrist is feeling better, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to lift. If anything, I'll do legs tomorrow and chest on Tuesday to give it some more rest. Yesterday was the last day for the Superdrol. Nothing really new to report. Shot today did not burn like Thursdays shot.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what happenrd to me last year [my wrist tendon or something] , iwas on cycle lifting big then when the cycle was over i continued lifting real heavy [not a good idea] well my wrist was f**ked up for months b4 it got totaly better and in the meantime i did another cycle and just had to lift light no curling or exercises that put strain on my wrist....i wore a brace from my doc and taped it real good just to get through then eat ibupropen or tylenol 3's w codein sometimes so i know where your comin from my freind.just try to get through you'll be glad you did.good luck !

tattoopierced1

damn man, dont tell me months...not what i wanted to hear..hehe.. it is feeling a bit better, i take the brace I wear off now for a few hours to "unstiffen" my wrist. I am on the fence about doing chest today. If I dont do chest today, then I'll do legs. I may just try really wrapping the **** out of my wrist before I lift and go ahead with my chest workout...we'll see. I'll post back after I get done lifting today.

tattoopierced1

i decided to go ahead and do chest today. I wrapped the **** out of my wrist and went heavy. I did surprisingly well, I've never been able to lift the weight I did with such ease even with an injury. Being On, I've never felt such drive and determination like this before, it is unreal. I feel strong as an ox and as the Mudvayne song says, fucking determined. Depending on how the wrist feels next week, I plan on trying the 120lb dumbbells out for chest.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
lmao ", my apology bro ...haha i didnt mean theat yours was gonna take that long....i think i just waited to long b4 i went to the doc and totaly wrecked it but its good to hear that your prevailing keep it up and if the wrist hurts like mine did after heavy bench ice it and hot water and some more ibupropen..

tattoopierced1

shot went OK today. I've noticed I have problems relaxing my leg now for some reason when giving my shot...that makes it more difficult for the needle to pass, but i get it in there. I must have passed through a vein because I pulled out and bled like a bitch. Aspirated and got no blood so I must have nicked one or went through one.

tattoopierced1

took off work today to watch my son..so I'm having an "eat a bunch of junk food" day.... had krispy kreme for breakfast...a boat load of peanut butter cookies and a yummy muscle milk shake...i havent had one of these days in a long while...feels good every now and then.

tattoopierced1

215.5lbs up 1lb from last week. I'm really surprised it isnt more as I ate so terrible the past couple of days... Both quads are sore from Thursdays and todays shot. I gotta start using glutes to shoot as an alternative to give the legs a rest.... Wrist is still wrapped, but I am keeping up on the Advil and it is slowly getting better, definatly not as sore as it once was, but I will continue to workout. I am hoping by Friday it is a bit better so I can do deadlifts...the coach at my gym wants me to enter the Deadlift Nationals in Chicago which I am thinking about doing...maybe not this year, but definatly next year. I'll keep this updated on how the workout week goes.

tattoopierced1

I am hungry like a mofo. I am definatly seeing the EQ kick in...I cant seem to eat enough..its almost an insatiable (sp?) appetite...

tattoopierced1

Gonna have to miss my Thursday shot and do it on Friday. Thanksgiving is messing me up this week with family and stuff, so I gotta push it off until Friday.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am hungry like a mofo. I am definatly seeing the EQ kick in...I cant seem to eat enough..its almost an insatiable (sp?) appetite...

Yeah, I started a similar cycle the same day as you and am feeling the appetite increase as well. It will be interesting to track your log as our cycles progress, keep it up!

:djparty:

tattoopierced1

glad to hear it. Friday I'm gonna try my first glute shot, legs are too sore to shoot and I'm not putting 2ml's in my delt.

tattoopierced1

did my first ventro glute shot...by far the easiest of the sites. Went in easier than the quads or delts and no initial prick type feeling like in the other places.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sorry I didn't catch this earlier, goodluck and keep us posted TP!

tattoopierced1

glad to see you made it to my thread CE....

Weighed in at a paltry 214lbs today. Thats 1.5lbs less than last week. However, I have leaned out a bit in my midsection around the love handles, so that is definatly not a bad thing. Strength is still way up. Gotta kick the diet into overdrive. Finished off my 1st 2 vials of gear today. Next shot will be upping the test to 700mg per week as I only had access to 300mg/ml of test. On a side note, my ass cheek hurts like a bitch. Sure the glute shots may be easy to do, but afterwards a day later its like getting hit with a bat. Still a fan of the quad shot though, never had a problem with soreness there. Been taking advil to help with the soreness and for my wrist. I've noticed my tendons have started to feel week, so I've been adding in some glucosomine with my Omega Flex Support to help with this. At times it becomes painful to lift if I do pulling exercises, so we'll see if this helps out any.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
not sure why your have glute pain. What size are your pins? Perhaps switch to a 23g if you have a tough time keeping it still.

tattoopierced1

Use 25ga on all my shots, they work out OK. I'm keeping the needle still, holding it with one hand while its in, and injecting with the other to keep it stable, so I know that is not the problem. I just think its one of those things...I can live with it and it doesnt really hinder my workouts as I just push through it, so no big deal, I was just kinda reporting on it. I'm gonna try to sit down in a nice hot bath tonight to see if that will help...

time to eat now....

tattoopierced1

Posted this in the anabolics section, but figure I'd better post it here too for logging purposes:

I am on week 5 of my Test E. /EQ/ SD stack. Been done with the SD for 3 weeks now and this has just been occuring recently. My joints or tendons feel extremely dry and painful. I take Omega Flex Support and just recently added in glucosomine but was wondering if I could take anything else. It is to the point where I am going to have to take some time off from lifting while on cycle to let things heal and not injure myself seriously.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
are you using any anti-e?

tattoopierced1

just ordered some Cissus RX. Still open to any other suggestions.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
flax, for so many reasons

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
how do you feel about beginning a test cycle with superdrol? I'm thinking about running a 10 week cycle of Test-e or some long acting test and doing SD the first 3 weeks.

have you done a test cycle before and how would you compare it?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.