E...Max Cycle Summary

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

E...Max Cycle Summary

I used E...Max for 6 weeks with some pretty nice gains...My starting weight was 192 and I ended at 211; a 19lb increase. My strength on bench went from 225X12 to 255X12 which I thought was a significant jump. I gained very little fat..I can tell there's a small bit more in my stomach area but not much at all. I gained more weight and more strength on a 6 week of E...Max than I did on a 4 week M1T. I was pretty happy..

Any questions just ask..I just thought I've give some more positive feedback for E...Max. Definately a product worth buying..

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

"pretty nice gains"

19lbs is a friggin' ton.

Did you just finish? I'm curious to see how much you retain. Please update this after PCT.

Congrats on the gains.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    "pretty nice gains"

19lbs is a friggin' ton.

Did you just finish? I'm curious to see how much you retain. Please update this after PCT.

Congrats on the gains.
    Yes..I finished last wednesday. I'm on Nolva, Rebound and Fenotest right now...I wanted to try powerFULL, but I ran out of funds . I will definately update in 3 weeks as that will be 4 weeks out of cycle.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

no, what dose did you use? stacked? I'd have to agree about emax. I'm on my 4th week of 10mg emax only. felt like running a light cycle. gained 7lbs. I raised my protein intake and lowered carbs. tried to keep calories about the same. fat is about the same as it was 7 lbs ago. strength and pumps are great. libido is about the same as it was before the cycle. I'm ending this cycle this week. I'll be using retain, ATD, nolva, zma, gxr. I'd also like to hear how much weight is kept pct. I always have a problem keeping my gains.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    no, what dose did you use? stacked? I'd have to agree about emax. I'm on my 4th week of 10mg emax only. felt like running a light cycle. gained 7lbs. I raised my protein intake and lowered carbs. tried to keep calories about the same. fat is about the same as it was 7 lbs ago. strength and pumps are great. libido is about the same as it was before the cycle. I'm ending this cycle this week. I'll be using retain, ATD, nolva, zma, gxr. I'd also like to hear how much weight is kept pct. I always have a problem keeping my gains.
    I did 1 cap 2x daily. Once with breakfast and once before bed with some milk. I didn't notice much as far as strength or weight gain until the 3rd week or so. I forgot to add I will be using Retain as well as soon as it gets here.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wow those are nice gains. im gaining more and more faith in our post ban products. i just got off a cycle of Phera Plex and also gained 18 pounds, i had stacked it with prostan but that was for the hardening and to help keep off the fat. in fact i got more shredded then the start of the cycle prob bringing my LBM gains ~21 pounds. i think ill try emax next time.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Thumbs up

I would like to see how much of that you keep as well. Nice gains by the way. By anychance do you have BF measurements before and after?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    wow those are nice gains. im gaining more and more faith in our post ban products. i just got off a cycle of Phera Plex and also gained 18 pounds, i had stacked it with prostan but that was for the hardening and to help keep off the fat. in fact i got more shredded then the start of the cycle prob bringing my LBM gains ~21 pounds. i think ill try emax next time.
    what was your dosage and how long did you run them?
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

wow, those are impressive weight gains, since e-max didn't mean lots of water gain in my experience. Keep your cals high in PCT and hang on to them! E-max was a much more lean gain than bulk for me, but I like it a lot!

Similar Forum Threads

1. can u run clen after a tri-max cycle and
    By bigrich954rr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 05:12 PM