1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

28 weeker

I posted this on my other board. Thought I'd put it up here for peeps to check out.

At my disposal:

Test Enanthate 250mg/ml
    EQ 300mg/ml
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml
    Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml
    Masteron 100mg/ml
    Anavar 20mg
    Oral Turinabol 10mg

Lots of Nolvadex, Clomid, Letrozole, Arimidex, Raloxifene, Cabergoline, LR3IGF-1, and assorted OTC supps.

My idea goes as follows:

Weeks 1-6

50mg ED Oral Turinabol
    600mg Test Prop (1.5cc EOD)

Weeks 1-20

937.5mg Test Enanthate (1.5cc E3D)[937.5mg is an average, as on paper 375mg E3D equals 1125 or 750/week.]
    750mg EQ (1cc E3D)

Weeks 6-9

80mcg/D LR3IGF-1

Weeks 20-28

600mg Test Prop (1.5cc EOD)
    400mg Masteron (1cc EOD)
    400mg Trenbolone Acetate (0.75cc ED)

0.5mg E3D Cabergoline

Weeks 25-28

60mg ED Anavar

Weeks 4-27
    HCG 500iu divided Saturday, Sunday. (Swale's)

PCT
    (slight variation of Pheedno's)

day1 300mg Clomid/40mg Nolva/0.25mg Adex
    2-14 100mg Clomid/40mg Nolva/0.25mg Adex
    15-21 75mg Clomid/30mg Nolva /0.25mg Adex
    22-28 50 Clomid/20mg Nolva

Days 1-25 of PCT
    40mcg/d LR3IGF-1
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 01-14-2006 at 05:43 AM.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.81%

cycle looks serious!

no hcg?

you'l be using clen for 14 weeks straight?
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I really think you might want to do some more research before you jump off on that long ass cycle...
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

holy crap, that is one long ass cycle. I would not recommend it, it

just seems like way to much time on. 7months on seems like a long time and are you willing to take 7months off, I doubt you would. Most say time on = time off, you going to do that with this cycle?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Lol.. interesting feedback.

I should also mention that the first 20 weeks is dedicated to a lean bulk, and the last 8 is more of a cut (obviously) Essentially 2 cycles in one, albeit one of them is looong..

Matt D, please elaborate on why you think I need more research. Is it because of the length of cycle? I'm not a fan of shorties..

Yes HCG, swale's protocol. My mistake, I should have included it. I edited my post and remedied that little faux-pas.

Clen is at the start of pct.. it's in days.. 14 days. I may scrap that idea anyways, as I've never enjoyed running it.

To each their own guys, I'm interested in running a longer cycle. But keep the feedback coming.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%

That was what I was meaning..also Big Cat did a article I read about long term health and size and the lenght was around 12 weeks if I remember correctly.. if you think about it.. you will be on cycle more than 1/2 of the year.. that would only allow you to get one cycle in per year.. if you did 12 weeks, you get 2 in if you use the time off = time on
    Just my thoughts on it..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

I hear you bro. I think I remember reading up on a similar article, although it wasn't by Big Cat. I wouldn't push the envelope on doses, like duchaine's theories... but I do have a tendency to want to push it in terms of length. I handle suppression well and bounce back nicely.

You're right, I would only run this cycle, and take at least 6 months off. 1 big one at the start of the year.

I have had success on average cycles (10-12 weeks)... but I've always yearned to try one of the longer ones.

I'll also be getting blood work intermittently.. prior, during and post.

Thanks for your input Matt.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

too long. Don't misunderstand, I'd love to do 56 weekers myself, if it worked well. Just not good for overall health and keeping gains, for that matter.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Plus, there's the psychological side of it. You're going to get used to being ON.

Then, being OFF is that much harder on you. And you'll be OFF for a LONG time.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%

props to you for even thinking up somehting like that tho
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback. Partly why I put this up is because I do respect a lot of the member's opinions on this board.

I'm wondering if anyone who's run a long cycle can chime in and tell me a little first hand experience?

You guys have very valid points. As far as the health is concerned... I'm not worried about it, as I'll be monitoring.

SS, you have a good point bro. I do have that in my mind. I have conquered other mental addictions, so this won't be that much different. It is in the back of my mind though. I agree with you that it would be difficult.

Thanks for the props Nvr.. I think my cycle looks delicious.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Insane...I'd at least split it, run the eth 14 wks,pct, than carry on.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i cant say much as ive never used any of the propposed supps but in my opinion id think that even if you "bounce back nicely" thats been on regular length cycles and all it takes is one good long run like this to shut you down permenently. just lookin out for ya. i would love to have all those resources and my disposal as what you have there, thats a lot of cycles. do you not think youd A) make more gains across multiple cycles B) be more likely to keep the gains made in each cycle? i just feel that by smashing all em together you waste alot of em and the gains that could be made independently. i wouldnt get overzealous but its all up to you man you know what you can handle. just make sure to keep us posted... maybe youll have to throw up pics for a cycle like this it would be interesting to watch. good luck.
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback. Partly why I put this up is because I do respect a lot of the member's opinions on this board.

I'm wondering if anyone who's run a long cycle can chime in and tell me a little first hand experience?

You guys have very valid points. As far as the health is concerned... I'm not worried about it, as I'll be monitoring.

SS, you have a good point bro. I do have that in my mind. I have conquered other mental addictions, so this won't be that much different. It is in the back of my mind though. I agree with you that it would be difficult.

Thanks for the props Nvr.. I think my cycle looks delicious.
    You can talk to supersoldier. I believe he was on for a very long time last year for different reasons. He might have some insight for you.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.92%

personally i have no problem with the length its your choice you know what you're doing

i am curious as to why you using masteron, unless you're going to compete its a pointless drug ... you'll be hard for the 8 weeks you're on it, but as soon as you go off masteron you lose all its effects .. waste of money unless you are competing

also i'd cut the tren after week 26 and just ride out two weeks of nothing but prop ... its ****ty ending on a nandrolone derivative
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    personally i have no problem with the length its your choice you know what you're doing

i am curious as to why you using masteron, unless you're going to compete its a pointless drug ... you'll be hard for the 8 weeks you're on it, but as soon as you go off masteron you lose all its effects .. waste of money unless you are competing

also i'd cut the tren after week 26 and just ride out two weeks of nothing but prop ... its ****ty ending on a nandrolone derivative
    Yeah, I was considering only running the tren for just 6 weeks as well.. Just to lessen the severity of suppression.

I brewed Masteron during one of my first ever batches. I'm using it for it's obvious benefits while on, as well as the favorable impact on SHBG, letting more levels of other hormones reign unbound.

Thanks for your input Glenihan. I appreciate the positive feedback.
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

IMO it would actually HELP you keep your gains for a few different reasons.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%

on a long ass cycle myself currently and loving life. it'll end up being ~30 weeks when it's all said and done. the shorties annoy me too. mine has a few variations but it's basically the same. plan on closing with testprop solo and continuing GH for a few months afterwards to help keep gains. PCT is a pheedno/DS compound mix for 8 weeks of post, even a few Dr.D ideas thrown in as well with fenugreek and maca.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    too long. Don't misunderstand, I'd love to do 56 weekers myself, if it worked well. Just not good for overall health and keeping gains, for that matter.
    I disagree...the longer you're on a cycle, the longer your body is able to get accustomed to the new size/strength, and the easier it is to keep any gains made.

BRy, 7 months is a bit long IMO, but as long as you get your bloodwork done prior and post, I don't see any problems. Good idea is to run some other non-hormonal ergogenics during your PCT to help alleviate the crash at all costs. More time on= more supression, but I;m sure you alreayd know that.

I like to run longer cycles as well. the longest I was ever on was like 14-16 weeks if I remember correctly. The gains were so much easier to keep months down the line, but PCT was a complete BITCH and all I felt like doing was laying around the house..was so rundown and ****ty feeling for 3-4 weeks or so. Normally I only feel like that for the first week or 2. Good luck with it.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

There you go listen to guys who have ACTUALLY done longer cycles.

CROWLER
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

yeah, I guess it's fine if you know what you're doing and how your body reacts. Clearly, however, some people (even so-called "pro's") do things to their bodies that are eventually very counterproductive. One of my main concerns would be having to take 6, 9, or 12 months off after such a long cycle (if you follow the time-on/off guidelines). Now that scares the hell out of me!! My longest cycle is 18 weeks, though, so I'll defer to those of you who are more experienced. Certainly some of the people who have been succesful with the long ones here are the people I learn from constantly!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

There you go, Crowler, Beelze, Lifted, Glenihan.... thanks for chiming in for my side..

23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.92%

i definitely agree with crowler about the gains being more maintainable .. the only questions are health concerns (regular bloodwork every 6 weeks takes care of that) and the mental effects of coming off after being on for so long (up the individual)
  24. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

I'll just throw this out there, take it for what it's worth (from ALRI's books)...

Why not cruise at say, week 10 to 14, keep calories low and prime the body for another growth phase at weeks 14 and beyond. Your gains will probably plateau at that point anyway (weeks 12-14)... maybe it would help out for a nice second half of the cycle...?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Maybe I will Deo.. Maybe I will.. Although I am not always in agreement with Author L. Rea's opinions, I am intrigued by them at least.

I revamped it to 32 weeks, with 937.5mg Test a week. The reason being is that I jumped into it 4 weeks before my proposed start date, and am just using Test E with Test Prop including a mother of a frontload for these first 4 weeks.. then I drop Prop, throw EQ and OT into the mix per original scheme, and let the good times roll.

Again, Blood panels throughout. I'm a good boy.

Last edited by Ubiquitous; 01-14-2006 at 05:45 AM.
  26. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Hey keep us updated.

And for slow people, read me , could you outline what you have done so far.

Also, it seems that from what you first posted you would be on 1.2 grams of test a week then drop down to 660mg? Point may be moot since it seems that you have already done the first 4 weeks and did it different.

CROWLER
  27. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

LOL Hey bry151 I don't know how to say this but is Ubiquitous your boyfriend????????

If you need me to explain I will.

CROWLER
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

I frontloaded 1.6 g's of Enanthate, and ran 700mg of Prop the first week. I then continued about 1.2 g's of Enan this week, with about 700mg of Prop. Next week I'll dip to 937.5mg of Enanthate and continue that until I switch to my cut phase. I'll continue Prop until actual week 5, but with a gradual taper due to the rising levels of Enan. It seems like a lot of Test but I'm kicking it user friendly Tron style with Prop to get my test up right away, because as we all know, Enan takes a while. I do NOT want to run Prop for too long on this cycle. uh uh. Those last 8 weeks will be hard enough for my aching muscles.

I'll keep you updated, with pretty pictures involving me in all types of saucy situations.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 01-14-2006 at 05:47 AM.
  29. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Ok I just read your signature.

Isn't there a ubiquitous on this board also and a Mod at Millenium-Muscle?

Talk to you REAL soon.

CROWLER
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    LOL Hey bry151 I don't know how to say this but is Ubiquitous your boyfriend????????

If you need me to explain I will.

CROWLER
    LMAO.. I'd be a narcissist if that was true... I'm Ubiquitous.. That's my name on the other boards. I just dropped the ball when I registered here with my old moniker.

Ok I searched and thankfully there is noone by that name here. I would really have to obliterate him if there was.
  31. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    LMAO.. I'd be a narcissist if that was true... I'm Ubiquitous.. That's my name on the other boards. I just dropped the ball when I registered here with my old moniker.

Ok I searched and thankfully there is noone by that name here. I would really have to obliterate him if there was.
    OK I am the one that is all confused. I saw your old avatar on the other board and just thought that was your name here DAMN I am slow.

BTW I didn't think you were as cut as you are nice job.

Also BTW read your damn PMs

CROWLER
  32. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

DAMN this is getting funny. No I mean over at the board you are a MOD at.

I think this is the FIRST time in my life I have been 'in' on an inside joke.

CROWLER
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

CRISIS AVERTED
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%

what a tangled web we weave........
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

lol.. indeed beelze.. indeed. How's your long one going?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%

which one? oh, the cycle?

it goes rather well. entering the 4th month now, GH is entering 5 week, so i've yet to see all the magic yet. i've broke all previous PR's and continuing to climb on a daily basis. trying a little something different for getting off, if it works i'll post it up.
  37. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

Bry, Beelze what do you think of this statement (since we are on the topic of long cycles):

Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090
    No, year round test won't make you sterile, and you don't have to freeze some sperm just to be safe. Your nuts actually work better after a complete shutdown cause it regrows the layer of leydig(sp) cells that produce testosterone. We all had tiny testicles as children before LH kicked in to make them bigger and it didn't make us permanently sterile. What can mess you up though is supraphysiological levels of HCG, so by that rational, year round use in a HRT manner is much safer than the way many people cycle.
    cite: Year round testosterone usage
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    trying a little something different for getting off, if it works i'll post it up.

is that in reference to that transvestite hooker you were talking about getting a few weeks ago?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Glen, they need love too.. I do not judge Beelze, lest I be judged, and I can get FREAKY baby.

sidenote:

Don't be alarmed friends.. I have my real name on this now. Thanks to Bobo! No more confusion in regards to people stealing my avatars.. bry151=ubiquitous.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    is that in reference to that transvestite hooker you were talking about getting a few weeks ago?
    assclown

Similar Forum Threads

1. Split thread...3 weeker
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:03 PM
  2. 3rd week M1T, cutting a 4 weeker short.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:03 PM
  3. 2 weeker now, or wait for my 14 weeker?
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 01:33 PM
  4. Methyl 1-test 2 weeker
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:43 PM
  5. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM