28 weeker

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on my other board. Thought I'd put it up here for peeps to check out.

At my disposal:

Test Enanthate 250mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Test Propionate 100mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml
Masteron 100mg/ml
Anavar 20mg
Oral Turinabol 10mg

Lots of Nolvadex, Clomid, Letrozole, Arimidex, Raloxifene, Cabergoline, LR3IGF-1, and assorted OTC supps.

My idea goes as follows:

Weeks 1-6

50mg ED Oral Turinabol
600mg Test Prop (1.5cc EOD)

Weeks 1-20

937.5mg Test Enanthate (1.5cc E3D)[937.5mg is an average, as on paper 375mg E3D equals 1125 or 750/week.]
750mg EQ (1cc E3D)

Weeks 6-9

80mcg/D LR3IGF-1

Weeks 20-28

600mg Test Prop (1.5cc EOD)
400mg Masteron (1cc EOD)
400mg Trenbolone Acetate (0.75cc ED)

0.5mg E3D Cabergoline

Weeks 25-28

60mg ED Anavar

Weeks 4-27
HCG 500iu divided Saturday, Sunday. (Swale's)

PCT
(slight variation of Pheedno's)

day1 300mg Clomid/40mg Nolva/0.25mg Adex
2-14 100mg Clomid/40mg Nolva/0.25mg Adex
15-21 75mg Clomid/30mg Nolva /0.25mg Adex
22-28 50 Clomid/20mg Nolva

Days 1-25 of PCT
40mcg/d LR3IGF-1

Last edited:
ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks serious!

no hcg?

you'l be using clen for 14 weeks straight?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I really think you might want to do some more research before you jump off on that long ass cycle...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
holy crap, that is one long ass cycle. :jaw: I would not recommend it, it

just seems like way to much time on. 7months on seems like a long time and are you willing to take 7months off, I doubt you would. Most say time on = time off, you going to do that with this cycle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Lol.. interesting feedback.

I should also mention that the first 20 weeks is dedicated to a lean bulk, and the last 8 is more of a cut (obviously) Essentially 2 cycles in one, albeit one of them is looong.. :head:

Matt D, please elaborate on why you think I need more research. Is it because of the length of cycle? I'm not a fan of shorties..

Yes HCG, swale's protocol. My mistake, I should have included it. I edited my post and remedied that little faux-pas.

Clen is at the start of pct.. it's in days.. 14 days. I may scrap that idea anyways, as I've never enjoyed running it.

To each their own guys, I'm interested in running a longer cycle. But keep the feedback coming. :cheers:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That was what I was meaning..also Big Cat did a article I read about long term health and size and the lenght was around 12 weeks if I remember correctly.. if you think about it.. you will be on cycle more than 1/2 of the year.. that would only allow you to get one cycle in per year.. if you did 12 weeks, you get 2 in if you use the time off = time on
Just my thoughts on it..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro. I think I remember reading up on a similar article, although it wasn't by Big Cat. I wouldn't push the envelope on doses, like duchaine's theories... but I do have a tendency to want to push it in terms of length. I handle suppression well and bounce back nicely.

You're right, I would only run this cycle, and take at least 6 months off. 1 big one at the start of the year.

I have had success on average cycles (10-12 weeks)... but I've always yearned to try one of the longer ones.

I'll also be getting blood work intermittently.. prior, during and post.

Thanks for your input Matt. :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
too long. Don't misunderstand, I'd love to do 56 weekers myself, if it worked well. Just not good for overall health and keeping gains, for that matter.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus, there's the psychological side of it. You're going to get used to being ON.

Then, being OFF is that much harder on you. And you'll be OFF for a LONG time.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
props to you for even thinking up somehting like that tho

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback. Partly why I put this up is because I do respect a lot of the member's opinions on this board.

I'm wondering if anyone who's run a long cycle can chime in and tell me a little first hand experience?

You guys have very valid points. As far as the health is concerned... I'm not worried about it, as I'll be monitoring.

SS, you have a good point bro. I do have that in my mind. I have conquered other mental addictions, so this won't be that much different. It is in the back of my mind though. I agree with you that it would be difficult.

Thanks for the props Nvr.. I think my cycle looks delicious. :)

ching

Awards
Insane...I'd at least split it, run the eth 14 wks,pct, than carry on.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant say much as ive never used any of the propposed supps but in my opinion id think that even if you "bounce back nicely" thats been on regular length cycles and all it takes is one good long run like this to shut you down permenently. just lookin out for ya. i would love to have all those resources and my disposal as what you have there, thats a lot of cycles. do you not think youd A) make more gains across multiple cycles B) be more likely to keep the gains made in each cycle? i just feel that by smashing all em together you waste alot of em and the gains that could be made independently. i wouldnt get overzealous but its all up to you man you know what you can handle. just make sure to keep us posted... maybe youll have to throw up pics for a cycle like this it would be interesting to watch. good luck.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback. Partly why I put this up is because I do respect a lot of the member's opinions on this board.

I'm wondering if anyone who's run a long cycle can chime in and tell me a little first hand experience?

You guys have very valid points. As far as the health is concerned... I'm not worried about it, as I'll be monitoring.

SS, you have a good point bro. I do have that in my mind. I have conquered other mental addictions, so this won't be that much different. It is in the back of my mind though. I agree with you that it would be difficult.

Thanks for the props Nvr.. I think my cycle looks delicious. :)
You can talk to supersoldier. I believe he was on for a very long time last year for different reasons. He might have some insight for you.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i have no problem with the length its your choice you know what you're doing

i am curious as to why you using masteron, unless you're going to compete its a pointless drug ... you'll be hard for the 8 weeks you're on it, but as soon as you go off masteron you lose all its effects .. waste of money unless you are competing

also i'd cut the tren after week 26 and just ride out two weeks of nothing but prop ... its shitty ending on a nandrolone derivative

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
personally i have no problem with the length its your choice you know what you're doing

i am curious as to why you using masteron, unless you're going to compete its a pointless drug ... you'll be hard for the 8 weeks you're on it, but as soon as you go off masteron you lose all its effects .. waste of money unless you are competing

also i'd cut the tren after week 26 and just ride out two weeks of nothing but prop ... its shitty ending on a nandrolone derivative
Yeah, I was considering only running the tren for just 6 weeks as well.. Just to lessen the severity of suppression.

I brewed Masteron during one of my first ever batches. I'm using it for it's obvious benefits while on, as well as the favorable impact on SHBG, letting more levels of other hormones reign unbound.

Thanks for your input Glenihan. I appreciate the positive feedback.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO it would actually HELP you keep your gains for a few different reasons.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
on a long ass cycle myself currently and loving life. it'll end up being ~30 weeks when it's all said and done. the shorties annoy me too. mine has a few variations but it's basically the same. plan on closing with testprop solo and continuing GH for a few months afterwards to help keep gains. PCT is a pheedno/DS compound mix for 8 weeks of post, even a few Dr.D ideas thrown in as well with fenugreek and maca.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
too long. Don't misunderstand, I'd love to do 56 weekers myself, if it worked well. Just not good for overall health and keeping gains, for that matter.
I disagree...the longer you're on a cycle, the longer your body is able to get accustomed to the new size/strength, and the easier it is to keep any gains made.

BRy, 7 months is a bit long IMO, but as long as you get your bloodwork done prior and post, I don't see any problems. Good idea is to run some other non-hormonal ergogenics during your PCT to help alleviate the crash at all costs. More time on= more supression, but I;m sure you alreayd know that.

I like to run longer cycles as well. the longest I was ever on was like 14-16 weeks if I remember correctly. The gains were so much easier to keep months down the line, but PCT was a complete BITCH and all I felt like doing was laying around the house..was so rundown and shitty feeling for 3-4 weeks or so. Normally I only feel like that for the first week or 2. Good luck with it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
There you go listen to guys who have ACTUALLY done longer cycles.

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I guess it's fine if you know what you're doing and how your body reacts. Clearly, however, some people (even so-called "pro's") do things to their bodies that are eventually very counterproductive. One of my main concerns would be having to take 6, 9, or 12 months off after such a long cycle (if you follow the time-on/off guidelines). Now that scares the hell out of me!! My longest cycle is 18 weeks, though, so I'll defer to those of you who are more experienced. Certainly some of the people who have been succesful with the long ones here are the people I learn from constantly!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
There you go, Crowler, Beelze, Lifted, Glenihan.... thanks for chiming in for my side..:dance:

:head::head::head:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i definitely agree with crowler about the gains being more maintainable .. the only questions are health concerns (regular bloodwork every 6 weeks takes care of that) and the mental effects of coming off after being on for so long (up the individual)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll just throw this out there, take it for what it's worth (from ALRI's books)...

Why not cruise at say, week 10 to 14, keep calories low and prime the body for another growth phase at weeks 14 and beyond. Your gains will probably plateau at that point anyway (weeks 12-14)... maybe it would help out for a nice second half of the cycle...?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will Deo.. Maybe I will.. Although I am not always in agreement with Author L. Rea's opinions, I am intrigued by them at least.

I revamped it to 32 weeks, with 937.5mg Test a week. The reason being is that I jumped into it 4 weeks before my proposed start date, and am just using Test E with Test Prop including a mother of a frontload for these first 4 weeks.. then I drop Prop, throw EQ and OT into the mix per original scheme, and let the good times roll.

Again, Blood panels throughout. I'm a good boy.

:bow28:

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey keep us updated.

And for slow people, read me :), could you outline what you have done so far.

Also, it seems that from what you first posted you would be on 1.2 grams of test a week then drop down to 660mg? Point may be moot since it seems that you have already done the first 4 weeks and did it different.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL Hey bry151 I don't know how to say this but is Ubiquitous your boyfriend???????? ;)

If you need me to explain I will.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I frontloaded 1.6 g's of Enanthate, and ran 700mg of Prop the first week. I then continued about 1.2 g's of Enan this week, with about 700mg of Prop. Next week I'll dip to 937.5mg of Enanthate and continue that until I switch to my cut phase. I'll continue Prop until actual week 5, but with a gradual taper due to the rising levels of Enan. It seems like a lot of Test but I'm kicking it user friendly Tron style with Prop to get my test up right away, because as we all know, Enan takes a while. I do NOT want to run Prop for too long on this cycle. uh uh. Those last 8 weeks will be hard enough for my aching muscles.

I'll keep you updated, with pretty pictures involving me in all types of saucy situations.

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just read your signature.

Isn't there a ubiquitous on this board also and a Mod at Millenium-Muscle?

Talk to you REAL soon.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
LOL Hey bry151 I don't know how to say this but is Ubiquitous your boyfriend???????? ;)

If you need me to explain I will.

CROWLER
LMAO.. I'd be a narcissist if that was true... I'm Ubiquitous.. That's my name on the other boards. I just dropped the ball when I registered here with my old moniker. :D

Ok I searched and thankfully there is noone by that name here. :D I would really have to obliterate him if there was.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. I'd be a narcissist if that was true... I'm Ubiquitous.. That's my name on the other boards. I just dropped the ball when I registered here with my old moniker. :D

Ok I searched and thankfully there is noone by that name here. :D I would really have to obliterate him if there was.
OK I am the one that is all confused. I saw your old avatar on the other board and just thought that was your name here DAMN I am slow.

BTW I didn't think you were as cut as you are nice job.

Also BTW read your damn PMs

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DAMN this is getting funny. No I mean over at the board you are a MOD at.

I think this is the FIRST time in my life I have been 'in' on an inside joke.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol.. indeed beelze.. indeed. How's your long one going? :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
which one? oh, the cycle?:)

it goes rather well. entering the 4th month now, GH is entering 5 week, so i've yet to see all the magic yet. i've broke all previous PR's and continuing to climb on a daily basis. trying a little something different for getting off, if it works i'll post it up.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bry, Beelze what do you think of this statement (since we are on the topic of long cycles):

No, year round test won't make you sterile, and you don't have to freeze some sperm just to be safe. Your nuts actually work better after a complete shutdown cause it regrows the layer of leydig(sp) cells that produce testosterone. We all had tiny testicles as children before LH kicked in to make them bigger and it didn't make us permanently sterile. What can mess you up though is supraphysiological levels of HCG, so by that rational, year round use in a HRT manner is much safer than the way many people cycle.
cite: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/389095-post32.html

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
trying a little something different for getting off, if it works i'll post it up.

is that in reference to that transvestite hooker you were talking about getting a few weeks ago?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Glen, they need love too.. I do not judge Beelze, lest I be judged, and I can get FREAKY baby.

sidenote:

Don't be alarmed friends.. I have my real name on this now. Thanks to Bobo! No more confusion in regards to people stealing my avatars.. bry151=ubiquitous.:djparty:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
bump for this and Ubiquitous I haven't forgotten about you just waiting on a couple things.

CROWLER

jeezlouis

Awards
dude i know little about aas but i worry about the mental effects not just the physical of 7 months on
sorry to but in but i had to say something

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: I've considered it. I'm of strong will and moral fiber (lol), and I've conquered my share of addictions before bro.. both mental and physical.

I'm taking care of myself, in many avenues... just doing a long cycle is all. :D

thanks for your input.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I like your cycle, but I agree with glen, cut out the tren ace a little earlier and finish out with just prop.

I like long cycles, just finishing up a 6 monther at the moment. I hate to come off, blood work still looks fantastic, but at this point it is time, my gains have drastically slowed. Plus I am eager to start this balls to the wall PCT I have lined up. Clomid, Nolva, ketotifen fumarate, low dose albuterol and fenugreek. Then later in pct lr3 (100mcgs pwo), powerful and activate and possibly some RXT with it and of course the usual CEE and so on. ;)

U will like :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think you're my new friend. :D

yeah I'm probably going to cut out the Tren a little earlier.. as Glen suggested. I've been on the fence about it since the design.

nice, I'm all about the kitchen sink PCT too. :type:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Indeed! :thumbsup:

Although if I may, I would up that test to around 750mgs/week.

I like nice numbers divisable by 250 :rolleyes: er...something. :D

Or possibly start at your indicated dose, then as your cycle progresses increase your dose. I have found that it helps to avoid the dreaded stalling out of a cycle. Although I only do this with my test dose.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I have to confess: I think I was blathering about cycle-length limits when this thread got started. As my calendar suggests that I am currently in week 20, I take everything back.

( In fact, I never said it.......;) )

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Indeed! :thumbsup:

Although if I may, I would up that test to around 750mgs/week.

I like nice numbers divisable by 250 :rolleyes: er...something. :D
oh bro, I revamped it. It's 750mg Test a week as a base. It was a shitload more at the beginning, as I FL'd and ran about 700mg/week Prop at the beginning too. ;) I just am creeping up on week 5, and implemented 50mg Tbol/day last week.. (I had a 4 week test only intro, up to my proposed cycle, hence the 32 week length now)
It's all revamped. I got this stuff down skippy now. 3 drafts later.:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 0
powerhouse518 Cycle Logs 9
blaykeryan Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7