Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Question Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle


    Hi all...

    Im trying to put together my next cycle, as with the last it mustn’t be too heavy on the liver due to personal reasons so I’ve been looking at non methyl products…

    I had good gains with Max LMG (11lbs) but dont think Prostanozol I stacked in with did much other than give me more sides…

    After searching on here and other forums Im thinking of stacking...

    Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG

    Any ideas on dosage and time scale…? I was thinking of running Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum for 6 weeks, LMG for the final four…

    Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum weeks 1 – 6

    Max LMG weeks 2 – 6 (75mg first two weeks – 100mg last)

    Any suggestions comments? I know Max LMG is very suprresive will the combination be too much? Thanks A

  2. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    I honestly dont think this is a good stack--I think Max LMG and Finigenx are very similar. I would add something more androgenic, or 4AD/TEST if you can still get it, or have it.
  3. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    dude i wouldnt blame the prostan for your sides... tons of guys have got side effects from the max lmg alone. SERIOSLY look into pheraplex and then stack that with the prostan... i gained damn near 20 lbs and lost body fat on this setup let me refer you to what ive found.... http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forum...351&hl=prostan and my log....http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forum...showtopic=1280now i know you said you were steering away from methyls so thats all fine and good if this isnt a possibility for you but if you get your stuff in check and take the right supps you can nearly avoid all adverse liver effects of a cycle... i made sure to take these supps through the cycle and i still gained so those that say not too just need to learn to time their dosing correctly. but if its cause youve allready started experiencing liver failure and are taking prescription meds then thats even more understandable and youd obviously be wise to stay away from methyls... but you know yourself best and what will work for you. hope this is all helpfull too you.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    I honestly dont think this is a good stack--I think Max LMG and Finigenx are very similar. I would add something more androgenic, or 4AD/TEST if you can still get it, or have it.
    man listen to this guy if you wanna go bald and get some huge tits and oily acne all over. LMG is allready highly androgenic and very prone to androgenic sides adding any more androgens to the cycle would be a welcome invitation to hurt city IMO.
  5. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    man listen to this guy if you wanna go bald and get some huge tits and oily acne all over. LMG is allready highly androgenic and very prone to androgenic sides adding any more androgens to the cycle would be a welcome invitation to hurt city IMO.
    You're so full of ****.

    I'd love to know what you've run, cycle wise, and what you base you're opinion on.

    MAX LMG is not highly androgenic, you dumb ****. Why did A-Minds get so clogged with idiots all of the sudden? It's a 19-Nor derived steroid, and its highly suppressive, and kills libido precisely b/c it is not very androgenic. Its very similar to Finigenx.

    You're knocking test/4AD as a cycle base? God you are an idiot.
  6. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    Pros and amateurs alike run cycles of Test, Tren, and Deca all of the time without growing tits and acne outbreaks...as have MANY boardmembers....but beware the nasty MAX LMG! This shat steroid coupled with another medical throw-away will really **** YOU UP!

    Thanks for the great tip, poopypants. I was about to get huuuuuge.
  7. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Hi all – And I BIG thanks for your help.

    What worries me is how similar the two are, Max LMG and Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum… When I did my last LMG cycle I was moody as fook and totally lost my sex drive for months, even with quite a heafty PCT of rebound and Ultra Hot…. Even chucked in some Horny Goat weed!


    I like the sounds of Poopypants cycle….. Also, Ive never used 4-AD… That’s something Id like to try
  8. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    P.S. I looked at the link Poopypants... Great gains mate! A little confussing though mate, I'm pretty sure you had some SD in there some Im avoiding....

    Any ideas on liquid Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum dosages?
  9. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    man listen to this guy if you wanna go bald and get some huge tits and oily acne all over. LMG is allready highly androgenic and very prone to androgenic sides adding any more androgens to the cycle would be a welcome invitation to hurt city IMO.
    4-AD and Test don't give you huge tits if you use Nolva or an AI during cycle, some don't even need Nolva or an AI during cycle. Test or 4-AD are highly recommended during a cycle IMO
  10. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    Well, although Test is and always has been the foundation of a cycle (with or without an AI--never used one myself) we now have 21-yr. olds who've broken the buck and a half mark and run some "Serious PHs" telling it like it is...
  11. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0

    I like myself too much to stack the two.Maybe you can tough it out. I wouldn't want to try.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    You're so full of ****.

    I'd love to know what you've run, cycle wise, and what you base you're opinion on.

    MAX LMG is not highly androgenic, you dumb ****. Why did A-Minds get so clogged with idiots all of the sudden? It's a 19-Nor derived steroid, and its highly suppressive, and kills libido precisely b/c it is not very androgenic. Its very similar to Finigenx.

    You're knocking test/4AD as a cycle base? God you are an idiot.
    well when you see me specifically knock a test/4AD base then run your mouth, until then your just making yourself out to be an arse. as far as what i was knocking then that would be pileing up on all androgens seeing as more then one person has experienced EXTREME ANDROGENIC SIDES and ive seen this stated by members of alri and AX alike. ive done my homework on these supps (designer steroids) and only post when i am relying on reliable information. ive run multiple cycles as well and it includes MAX LMG which i took along side with 2 of my buddies, you know real people not the ones flappin their gums and punchin their keyboards, and we all experienced to verying degrees ANDROGENIC sides. so if you want to talk up test/4AD have at it as i havent taken it and would love to learn more, as for MAX LMG ive done weeks of homework and would be happy to post all the logs and single posts stating the fact that it has strong androgenic effects. thanks for your post.
  13. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    Well, although Test is and always has been the foundation of a cycle (with or without an AI--never used one myself) we now have 21-yr. olds who've broken the buck and a half mark and run some "Serious PHs" telling it like it is...
    im sorry but i dont think you should refer to my age with any degree of relation to my knowledge and or intelligence. you have no idea as to what ive done read or have available for direct reference regarding the subject. there are old idoits too and your just showing your ignorance with the fine language and high and mighty attitude. id lay off the juice for a bit gramps and then repost. as for me no i havent taken test or any other injectable for that matter but it doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about in reference to MAX LMG so once again thanks for the fine addition YOU have brought to this board and i hope to see some constuctive critisism and enlightening knowledge pour forth from that neverending well you have over there.
  14. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Thanks all again for oyu help and feedback...

    Ive been away for a few days.... I realy hope not to get flammed for this but Im more confussed now than when I started! lol

    Im coming to the conclusion very quickly that Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG together isnt a good idea!...

    I still want to try the finigenx but dont know what to stack it with.

    Test and 4-AD have been mentioned, understand 4-AD after quite abit of reading up but not really test as much as I should.

    Anybody able to enlighten me here

    Thanks all, A
  15. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    im sorry but i dont think you should refer to my age with any degree of relation to my knowledge and or intelligence. you have no idea as to what ive done read or have available for direct reference regarding the subject. there are old idoits too and your just showing your ignorance with the fine language and high and mighty attitude. id lay off the juice for a bit gramps and then repost. as for me no i havent taken test or any other injectable for that matter but it doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about in reference to MAX LMG so once again thanks for the fine addition YOU have brought to this board and i hope to see some constuctive critisism and enlightening knowledge pour forth from that neverending well you have over there.
    dude verywell said!!!!!!!!!
  16. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Thanks all again for oyu help and feedback...

    Ive been away for a few days.... I realy hope not to get flammed for this but Im more confussed now than when I started! lol

    Im coming to the conclusion very quickly that Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG together isnt a good idea!...

    I still want to try the finigenx but dont know what to stack it with.

    Test and 4-AD have been mentioned, understand 4-AD after quite abit of reading up but not really test as much as I should.

    Anybody able to enlighten me here

    Thanks all, A
    Stack it with superdrol, or Phera-plex. Phera-plex and finigenx will be a kickass stack. Oh what are you trying to do bulk up, or cut down?

    Also check out my logs on the Finigenx stack.
  17. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Hi ya Dipolmats...

    Firstly... Yes mate, ive been looking all round your threads! Excelent reading!!

    Secondly, somebody from over at BB actually recomended I come over and check you out

    Superdrol and Phera-plex sound great bud but I really must stick to non methyls due to personal issues with my liver.

    Any other ideas / suggestions bud?
  18. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    P.S Bulking by the way
  19. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    dude verywell said!!!!!!!!!
    thanks man, sorry for jacking the thread i just cant stand getting flamed for something i didnt say and the insult me about it. Adam id have to say bro that prob your best bet would be to stack MAX LMG and some prostan....... buuuut ive heard from the fine fellows at AX and DS that a brand new supp is in the very close future and its supposed to be better then M1T and SD together all the while being non methylated. ill tell ya i cant wait to see it and considering the developers and what theyve brought recently i have very high expectations for it.
  20. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    thanks man, sorry for jacking the thread i just cant stand getting flamed for something i didnt say and the insult me about it. Adam id have to say bro that prob your best bet would be to stack MAX LMG and some prostan....... buuuut ive heard from the fine fellows at AX and DS that a brand new supp is in the very close future and its supposed to be better then M1T and SD together all the while being non methylated. ill tell ya i cant wait to see it and considering the developers and what theyve brought recently i have very high expectations for it.
    You can forget to see that. Now that ABC news has exposed all the prosteriods, prohormones.
  21. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    P.S Bulking by the way
    bulking hmmmmm....so what all do you have in stock to use? the only thing i can think about right now that is non-methyl will be Finigenx, max-lmg, and Pro

    you could run a finigenx and Pro cycle for say 6 weeks.
  22. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    965
    Answers
    0

    how many bottles would you need to run finigenx for 6 weeks?
  23. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    how many bottles would you need to run finigenx for 6 weeks?
    It depends on alot of things. Howmuch do you weigh?cycle history? For me i will need 5 to 6 bottles for a 6 weeks cycle.
  24. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Hi all...

    sorry i havent been back to my thread for a while, sh*ty pc...

    Thanks Diplomat for you input, Ive only done one cyle before...

    Do you not think Max LMG and finigenx would be to suppresive together?

    Bearing in mind Ive only one cylce under my belt what do you reckon, a straight Max LMG cycle or straight finigenx?

    If I was to rum LMG I was thinking of 100mg, 100mg, 125mg, 150mg

    I dont know where to start with the Finigenx dosages if I went with that, I see youve been talking big amounts
  25. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Hi all again...

    Could anybody please comment/advise on the following dosage of Finigenx Magnum only cycle...

    Finigenx Magnum
    Week 1 6ml
    Week 2 12ml
    week 3 12ml
    Week 4 18ml
    Week 5 18ml
    Week 6 18ml

    How much strees do you think this 6 weeks would cause on the liver?

    Any help would be great
  26. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0

    Be careful going to high with the max lmg. I was using 6 caps a day and started getting itchy nips. Its good **** and I can tell you from experience it is androgenic. It causing loss in sex drive has nothing to do with the anabolic:androgenic ratio. It has to do with its a progestin like trenbolone. Trenbolone will kill some peoples sex drive when taken alone and its androgenic as hell.
  27. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Hi all again...

    Could anybody please comment/advise on the following dosage of Finigenx Magnum only cycle...

    Finigenx Magnum
    Week 1 6ml
    Week 2 12ml
    week 3 12ml
    Week 4 18ml
    Week 5 18ml
    Week 6 18ml

    How much strees do you think this 6 weeks would cause on the liver?

    Any help would be great

    You will have some stress on the liver but it is not going to be as bad as the methyl prosteriods out right now. I would not worry about that.

    Your dosing sounds about right, if this is your first cycle with finigenx. Up the doses as needed durning the cycle. Goodluck bro.
  28. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Thanksfor getting back Bud...

    Being my first cyle with this stuff do you think Im uping the dose a bit too quick with what I mentioned?

    Perhaps go with:

    week 1 6ml
    week 2 6ml
    week 3 12ml
    week 4 12ml
    week 5 18ml
    week 6 18ml

    Even the 6ml until the third week or 12ml for 3 weeks instead of two?

    Thanks again Mate
  29. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Nan bro i actually think you should leave it the way it is or add another 3ml to each week dose. If you have done your research on this stuff, you will know that, it has to be dosed high on order to see decent results.
  30. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Ive got some 1-AD and 4-AD

    I was thinking how 1-AD might stack with it...

    Anybody got any comments on stacking 1-AD or 4-AD with Finignx Magnum?

    Thanks All
  31. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Ive got some 1-AD and 4-AD


    I was thinking how 1-AD might stack with it...

    Anybody got any comments on stacking 1-AD or 4-AD with Finignx Magnum?

    Thanks All
    Yeah dude i think the 1-ad will stack well with Finigenx. It will help combat the little bloat you get from Finigenx.
  32. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Hi Bud!!

    Any ideas on dosages?

    Im all set for the off with this... Think its looking good with 1-AD
  33. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Week 1 and 2 400mg 1-ad
    Week 3 and 4 600mg 1-ad
    Week 5 and 6 900mg 1-ad

    Check my other posts for Finigenx dosage. Goodluck bro
  34. sly
    sly is offline
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Answers
    0

    Finigenx
  35. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    yeah FINIGENXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
  36. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    965
    Answers
    0

    i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

    although it looks like battery acid.
  37. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

    although it looks like battery acid.
    \

    Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.
  38. sly
    sly is offline
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    \

    Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.
    Your're Welcome.
  39. New Member
    Adaml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

    Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

    "Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol
  40. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

    Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

    "Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol
    Oh **** i did not know that. Damnn people i am a celebrity yalll. You have 8 bottles hmmm i think i have about 9 240ml left i might be using 6 for my next stack though. But i will definetly order another case of 12 b4 the ban.

    Adam you are going to enjoy the FUKK out of this product. It is that awsome, i wish i could be on it all year round. How come Pharmagenx dont sponsor me, **** i have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on their ****.

    Good luck Adam, Let me know if you have any Qs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle
    By ef nine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in