Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Superman

for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.
  3. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by diplomats

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.
    Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?
    Benefit, **** everything there is. First i get the hardening, then BOOM strength hit like nothing (i was doing 80lbs on shoulder press for 8 reps, end of next week i put out 95 for 6 reps i think..finigenx is the truth) after strength, you know whats next Mass gains. It common to gain 12-15 pounds on this stuff easy, i had a client last year that gained 22 pounds and after completed the cycle, i sold him 12 240ml bottles for 80 bucks a piece, ha ha i made crazy money of him.

I did not get any sides at all from it, but that varies from one individual to the next. I did have clients that broke out with pimples but nothing major. Enjoy the cycle bro!!!!

Oh!! one more thing, eat and eat and eat. Increase your calories as you grow. That is one mistake most people make, they eat thesame amount of calories or less all through their cycle. THATS A NO NO if you want to get HUGEEEE
  5. KD1

Aren't Finigenx and Max LMG both progestins? Maybe thats why they dont stack well together.

Anyway this post was a good read.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle
    By ef nine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 12:17 PM