Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Ive got some 1-AD and 4-AD

I was thinking how 1-AD might stack with it...

Anybody got any comments on stacking 1-AD or 4-AD with Finignx Magnum?

Thanks All
    Yeah dude i think the 1-ad will stack well with Finigenx. It will help combat the little bloat you get from Finigenx.

2. Hi Bud!!

Any ideas on dosages?

Im all set for the off with this... Think its looking good with 1-AD
    •   

3. Week 1 and 2 400mg 1-ad
    Week 3 and 4 600mg 1-ad
    Week 5 and 6 900mg 1-ad

Check my other posts for Finigenx dosage. Goodluck bro

4. Finigenx

5. yeah FINIGENXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

6. i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

although it looks like battery acid.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

although it looks like battery acid.
    \

Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    \

Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.
    Your're Welcome.

9. Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

"Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Adaml
    Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

"Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol
    Oh **** i did not know that. Damnn people i am a celebrity yalll. You have 8 bottles hmmm i think i have about 9 240ml left i might be using 6 for my next stack though. But i will definetly order another case of 12 b4 the ban.

Adam you are going to enjoy the FUKK out of this product. It is that awsome, i wish i could be on it all year round. How come Pharmagenx dont sponsor me, **** i have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on their ****.

Good luck Adam, Let me know if you have any Qs
    •   

11. for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.

13. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.
    Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?
    Benefit, **** everything there is. First i get the hardening, then BOOM strength hit like nothing (i was doing 80lbs on shoulder press for 8 reps, end of next week i put out 95 for 6 reps i think..finigenx is the truth) after strength, you know whats next Mass gains. It common to gain 12-15 pounds on this stuff easy, i had a client last year that gained 22 pounds and after completed the cycle, i sold him 12 240ml bottles for 80 bucks a piece, ha ha i made crazy money of him.

I did not get any sides at all from it, but that varies from one individual to the next. I did have clients that broke out with pimples but nothing major. Enjoy the cycle bro!!!!

Oh!! one more thing, eat and eat and eat. Increase your calories as you grow. That is one mistake most people make, they eat thesame amount of calories or less all through their cycle. THATS A NO NO if you want to get HUGEEEE

15. Aren't Finigenx and Max LMG both progestins? Maybe thats why they dont stack well together.

Anyway this post was a good read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle
    By ef nine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 02:17 PM