Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum & Max LMG Cycle

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi all...

Im trying to put together my next cycle, as with the last it mustn’t be too heavy on the liver due to personal reasons so I’ve been looking at non methyl products…

I had good gains with Max LMG (11lbs) but dont think Prostanozol I stacked in with did much other than give me more sides…

After searching on here and other forums Im thinking of stacking...

Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG

Any ideas on dosage and time scale…? I was thinking of running Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum for 6 weeks, LMG for the final four…

Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum weeks 1 – 6

Max LMG weeks 2 – 6 (75mg first two weeks – 100mg last)

Any suggestions comments? I know Max LMG is very suprresive will the combination be too much? Thanks A

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont think this is a good stack--I think Max LMG and Finigenx are very similar. I would add something more androgenic, or 4AD/TEST if you can still get it, or have it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i wouldnt blame the prostan for your sides... tons of guys have got side effects from the max lmg alone. SERIOSLY look into pheraplex and then stack that with the prostan... i gained damn near 20 lbs and lost body fat on this setup let me refer you to what ive found.... http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1351&hl=prostan and my log....http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1280now i know you said you were steering away from methyls so thats all fine and good if this isnt a possibility for you but if you get your stuff in check and take the right supps you can nearly avoid all adverse liver effects of a cycle... i made sure to take these supps through the cycle and i still gained so those that say not too just need to learn to time their dosing correctly. but if its cause youve allready started experiencing liver failure and are taking prescription meds then thats even more understandable and youd obviously be wise to stay away from methyls... but you know yourself best and what will work for you. hope this is all helpfull too you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont think this is a good stack--I think Max LMG and Finigenx are very similar. I would add something more androgenic, or 4AD/TEST if you can still get it, or have it.
man listen to this guy if you wanna go bald and get some huge tits and oily acne all over. LMG is allready highly androgenic and very prone to androgenic sides adding any more androgens to the cycle would be a welcome invitation to hurt city IMO.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
man listen to this guy if you wanna go bald and get some huge tits and oily acne all over. LMG is allready highly androgenic and very prone to androgenic sides adding any more androgens to the cycle would be a welcome invitation to hurt city IMO.
You're so full of ****.

I'd love to know what you've run, cycle wise, and what you base you're opinion on.

MAX LMG is not highly androgenic, you dumb ****. Why did A-Minds get so clogged with idiots all of the sudden? It's a 19-Nor derived steroid, and its highly suppressive, and kills libido precisely b/c it is not very androgenic. Its very similar to Finigenx.

You're knocking test/4AD as a cycle base? God you are an idiot.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Pros and amateurs alike run cycles of Test, Tren, and Deca all of the time without growing tits and acne outbreaks...as have MANY boardmembers....but beware the nasty MAX LMG! This shat steroid coupled with another medical throw-away will really **** YOU UP!

Thanks for the great tip, poopypants. I was about to get huuuuuge.

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi all – And I BIG thanks for your help.

What worries me is how similar the two are, Max LMG and Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum… When I did my last LMG cycle I was moody as fook and totally lost my sex drive for months, even with quite a heafty PCT of rebound and Ultra Hot…. Even chucked in some Horny Goat weed!

I like the sounds of Poopypants cycle….. Also, Ive never used 4-AD… That’s something Id like to try ;)

A

Adaml

Awards
P.S. I looked at the link Poopypants... Great gains mate! A little confussing though mate, I'm pretty sure you had some SD in there some Im avoiding....

Any ideas on liquid Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum dosages?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
4-AD and Test don't give you huge tits if you use Nolva or an AI during cycle, some don't even need Nolva or an AI during cycle. Test or 4-AD are highly recommended during a cycle IMO

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Well, although Test is and always has been the foundation of a cycle (with or without an AI--never used one myself) we now have 21-yr. olds who've broken the buck and a half mark and run some "Serious PHs" telling it like it is...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I like myself too much to stack the two.Maybe you can tough it out. I wouldn't want to try.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're so full of ****.

I'd love to know what you've run, cycle wise, and what you base you're opinion on.

MAX LMG is not highly androgenic, you dumb ****. Why did A-Minds get so clogged with idiots all of the sudden? It's a 19-Nor derived steroid, and its highly suppressive, and kills libido precisely b/c it is not very androgenic. Its very similar to Finigenx.

You're knocking test/4AD as a cycle base? God you are an idiot.
well when you see me specifically knock a test/4AD base then run your mouth, until then your just making yourself out to be an arse. as far as what i was knocking then that would be pileing up on all androgens seeing as more then one person has experienced EXTREME ANDROGENIC SIDES and ive seen this stated by members of alri and AX alike. ive done my homework on these supps (designer steroids) and only post when i am relying on reliable information. ive run multiple cycles as well and it includes MAX LMG which i took along side with 2 of my buddies, you know real people not the ones flappin their gums and punchin their keyboards, and we all experienced to verying degrees ANDROGENIC sides. so if you want to talk up test/4AD have at it as i havent taken it and would love to learn more, as for MAX LMG ive done weeks of homework and would be happy to post all the logs and single posts stating the fact that it has strong androgenic effects. thanks for your post.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, although Test is and always has been the foundation of a cycle (with or without an AI--never used one myself) we now have 21-yr. olds who've broken the buck and a half mark and run some "Serious PHs" telling it like it is...
im sorry but i dont think you should refer to my age with any degree of relation to my knowledge and or intelligence. you have no idea as to what ive done read or have available for direct reference regarding the subject. there are old idoits too and your just showing your ignorance with the fine language and high and mighty attitude. id lay off the juice for a bit gramps and then repost. as for me no i havent taken test or any other injectable for that matter but it doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about in reference to MAX LMG so once again thanks for the fine addition YOU have brought to this board and i hope to see some constuctive critisism and enlightening knowledge pour forth from that neverending well you have over there.

A

Adaml

Awards
Thanks all again for oyu help and feedback...

Ive been away for a few days.... I realy hope not to get flammed for this but Im more confussed now than when I started! lol

Im coming to the conclusion very quickly that Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG together isnt a good idea!...

I still want to try the finigenx but dont know what to stack it with.

Test and 4-AD have been mentioned, understand 4-AD after quite abit of reading up but not really test as much as I should.

Anybody able to enlighten me here ;)

Thanks all, A

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
im sorry but i dont think you should refer to my age with any degree of relation to my knowledge and or intelligence. you have no idea as to what ive done read or have available for direct reference regarding the subject. there are old idoits too and your just showing your ignorance with the fine language and high and mighty attitude. id lay off the juice for a bit gramps and then repost. as for me no i havent taken test or any other injectable for that matter but it doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about in reference to MAX LMG so once again thanks for the fine addition YOU have brought to this board and i hope to see some constuctive critisism and enlightening knowledge pour forth from that neverending well you have over there.
dude verywell said!!!!!!!!!

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all again for oyu help and feedback...

Ive been away for a few days.... I realy hope not to get flammed for this but Im more confussed now than when I started! lol

Im coming to the conclusion very quickly that Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum and Max LMG together isnt a good idea!...

I still want to try the finigenx but dont know what to stack it with.

Test and 4-AD have been mentioned, understand 4-AD after quite abit of reading up but not really test as much as I should.

Anybody able to enlighten me here ;)

Thanks all, A
Stack it with superdrol, or Phera-plex. Phera-plex and finigenx will be a kickass stack. Oh what are you trying to do bulk up, or cut down?

Also check out my logs on the Finigenx stack.

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi ya Dipolmats...

Firstly... Yes mate, ive been looking all round your threads! Excelent reading!!

Secondly, somebody from over at BB actually recomended I come over and check you out :D

Superdrol and Phera-plex sound great bud but I really must stick to non methyls due to personal issues with my liver.

Any other ideas / suggestions bud? :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude verywell said!!!!!!!!!
thanks man, sorry for jacking the thread i just cant stand getting flamed for something i didnt say and the insult me about it. Adam id have to say bro that prob your best bet would be to stack MAX LMG and some prostan....... buuuut ive heard from the fine fellows at AX and DS that a brand new supp is in the very close future and its supposed to be better then M1T and SD together all the while being non methylated. ill tell ya i cant wait to see it and considering the developers and what theyve brought recently i have very high expectations for it. :woohoo:

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, sorry for jacking the thread i just cant stand getting flamed for something i didnt say and the insult me about it. Adam id have to say bro that prob your best bet would be to stack MAX LMG and some prostan....... buuuut ive heard from the fine fellows at AX and DS that a brand new supp is in the very close future and its supposed to be better then M1T and SD together all the while being non methylated. ill tell ya i cant wait to see it and considering the developers and what theyve brought recently i have very high expectations for it. :woohoo:
You can forget to see that. Now that ABC news has exposed all the prosteriods, prohormones.

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
P.S Bulking by the way
bulking hmmmmm....so what all do you have in stock to use? the only thing i can think about right now that is non-methyl will be Finigenx, max-lmg, and Pro

you could run a finigenx and Pro cycle for say 6 weeks.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
how many bottles would you need to run finigenx for 6 weeks?

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
how many bottles would you need to run finigenx for 6 weeks?
It depends on alot of things. Howmuch do you weigh?cycle history? For me i will need 5 to 6 bottles for a 6 weeks cycle.

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi all...

sorry i havent been back to my thread for a while, sh*ty pc...

Thanks Diplomat for you input, Ive only done one cyle before...

Do you not think Max LMG and finigenx would be to suppresive together?

Bearing in mind Ive only one cylce under my belt what do you reckon, a straight Max LMG cycle or straight finigenx?

If I was to rum LMG I was thinking of 100mg, 100mg, 125mg, 150mg

I dont know where to start with the Finigenx dosages if I went with that, I see youve been talking big amounts ;)

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi all again...

Could anybody please comment/advise on the following dosage of Finigenx Magnum only cycle...

Finigenx Magnum
Week 1 6ml
Week 2 12ml
week 3 12ml
Week 4 18ml
Week 5 18ml
Week 6 18ml

How much strees do you think this 6 weeks would cause on the liver?

Any help would be great ;)

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful going to high with the max lmg. I was using 6 caps a day and started getting itchy nips. Its good **** and I can tell you from experience it is androgenic. It causing loss in sex drive has nothing to do with the anabolic:androgenic ratio. It has to do with its a progestin like trenbolone. Trenbolone will kill some peoples sex drive when taken alone and its androgenic as hell.

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hi all again...

Could anybody please comment/advise on the following dosage of Finigenx Magnum only cycle...

Finigenx Magnum
Week 1 6ml
Week 2 12ml
week 3 12ml
Week 4 18ml
Week 5 18ml
Week 6 18ml

How much strees do you think this 6 weeks would cause on the liver?

Any help would be great ;)

You will have some stress on the liver but it is not going to be as bad as the methyl prosteriods out right now. I would not worry about that.

Your dosing sounds about right, if this is your first cycle with finigenx. Up the doses as needed durning the cycle. Goodluck bro.

A

Adaml

Awards
Thanksfor getting back Bud...

Being my first cyle with this stuff do you think Im uping the dose a bit too quick with what I mentioned?

Perhaps go with:

week 1 6ml
week 2 6ml
week 3 12ml
week 4 12ml
week 5 18ml
week 6 18ml

Even the 6ml until the third week or 12ml for 3 weeks instead of two?

Thanks again Mate :D

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Nan bro i actually think you should leave it the way it is or add another 3ml to each week dose. If you have done your research on this stuff, you will know that, it has to be dosed high on order to see decent results.

A

Adaml

Awards
Ive got some 1-AD and 4-AD​

I was thinking how 1-AD might stack with it...

Anybody got any comments on stacking 1-AD or 4-AD with Finignx Magnum?

Thanks All :D

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Ive got some 1-AD and 4-AD​

I was thinking how 1-AD might stack with it...

Anybody got any comments on stacking 1-AD or 4-AD with Finignx Magnum?

Thanks All :D
Yeah dude i think the 1-ad will stack well with Finigenx. It will help combat the little bloat you get from Finigenx.

A

Adaml

Awards
Hi Bud!! :D

Any ideas on dosages?

Im all set for the off with this... Think its looking good with 1-AD

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 and 2 400mg 1-ad
Week 3 and 4 600mg 1-ad
Week 5 and 6 900mg 1-ad

Check my other posts for Finigenx dosage. Goodluck bro

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats :D ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

although it looks like battery acid.

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i continue to order bottles of finigenx because of you diplomats :D ive never even tried this stuff but it sounds awesome.

although it looks like battery acid.
\

Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
\

Thanks to Sly. I fell in love with Finigenx. You have not tried it bro? what tha fukkk are you waiting for men. Comeon with it....you are going to love that ****.
Your're Welcome.:)

A

Adaml

Awards
Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

"Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Ive got 4 bottles and ordered 4 more before the ban bcause of you diplomats!!! lol

Your seen as a bit of a legend when its comes to finigenx over at BB . com!

"Go over to AM . com, diplomats the man in the know ith that stuff" lol
Oh **** i did not know that. Damnn people i am a celebrity yalll. You have 8 bottles hmmm i think i have about 9 240ml left i might be using 6 for my next stack though. But i will definetly order another case of 12 b4 the ban.

Adam you are going to enjoy the FUKK out of this product. It is that awsome, i wish i could be on it all year round. How come Pharmagenx dont sponsor me, **** i have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on their ****.

Good luck Adam, Let me know if you have any Qs

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
for a first time user you suggest 6,12,12,18,18 mls per week?

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established

6ml might not do **** for you. But you can start out with 6ml and see what happpens. At 6ml i did not see anything until i upped to 12ml.
Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...thanks for the reply. What kind of benefits/gains did you get from/attribute to finigenx? Also, wat sides did you get from it?
Benefit, **** everything there is. First i get the hardening, then BOOM strength hit like nothing (i was doing 80lbs on shoulder press for 8 reps, end of next week i put out 95 for 6 reps i think..finigenx is the truth) after strength, you know whats next Mass gains. It common to gain 12-15 pounds on this stuff easy, i had a client last year that gained 22 pounds and after completed the cycle, i sold him 12 240ml bottles for 80 bucks a piece, ha ha i made crazy money of him.

I did not get any sides at all from it, but that varies from one individual to the next. I did have clients that broke out with pimples but nothing major. Enjoy the cycle bro!!!!

Oh!! one more thing, eat and eat and eat. Increase your calories as you grow. That is one mistake most people make, they eat thesame amount of calories or less all through their cycle. THATS A NO NO if you want to get HUGEEEE

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Aren't Finigenx and Max LMG both progestins? Maybe thats why they dont stack well together.

Anyway this post was a good read.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 1
NTDiesel Anabolics 3
T Anabolics 3
slow-mun Supplements 4
D Supplements 12