Schematic for the Cycle

the42nd

Awards
Alright here is my proposed cycle, but first a little background info:
I've used a few pro-hormone cycles before(1ad,1ad/4ad,m1t/4ad), but never an AAS cycle. I usually had to up the dosage throughout each cycle, since I tend to be a low responder. My origins in athletics were orgininally from endurance sports, but over the past 6 years I've been moving more and more towards anaerobic athletic hobbies. I usually consume around 4000 calories a day, but while on cycle I will up that to 5000.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 195-200lbs
BF%: 7%
Rough Maxes:
Bench: 315
Deadlift: 365
Squat: 365

Cycle Info:
1-12 test enan (250mg/2x weekly)(needle: 23g 1.5" syringe: 3cc)
1-4 dianabol 30mg ed
9-14 superdrol 20mg ed

4-14Hcg 250icu 2x week (needle: 25g 1.5")

PCT:
1-4 Nolvadex 60,40,30,20mg
1-4 Lean Xtreme 200,150,150,150mg
2-5 Rebound XT 75,75,50,50mg

A few Questions:
1) I know a few have tried HCG w/ test in same shot, but is this combination of oil and water simply too much of a problem to risk for one less shot?
2)Is it worth it to buy a few Arimidex for on-cycle relief, or should I just rely on my Novla?
3) Any suggestions about swapping out the superdrol for winny?

Thanks for any advice and checking out my cycle.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
All you need with HCG is 29g 0.5" slin pins. No need to combine with Test. Shoot the HCG in your delts on the weekend. Saturday, Sunday. So simple and painless. It's kind of enjoyable.

I know others mix, but there is no need to. Go with your intuition on that one.

I closed out my last cycle with Winny. I liked the drying out that came with it, but I hated the joint pain. I was scared to go heavy as I was earlier just in case I'd snap a tendon. It was kind of scary on my knees.

I've never used that PCT protocol, so I can't comment on that one.

the42nd

Awards
All you need with HCG is 29g 0.5" slin pins. No need to combine with Test. Shoot the HCG in your delts on the weekend. Saturday, Sunday. So simple and painless. It's kind of enjoyable.

I know others mix, but there is no need to. Go with your intuition on that one.

I closed out my last cycle with Winny. I liked the drying out that came with it, but I hated the joint pain. I was scared to go heavy as I was earlier just in case I'd snap a tendon. It was kind of scary on my knees.

I've never used that PCT protocol, so I can't comment on that one.
I somehow(aka: i fucked up) ended up with a ton of 25g 1.5" needles, so if possible I would like to use those up. However, I am intrigued by your idea, so then again I might order some more pins.

That's the one reason I am hesitant about using winny. I've had ACL reconstruction and a few other minor injuries that cause me to be as nice to my joints as possible.
Thanks for your input, much appreciated