First Test E cycle 500mgs a week

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. wow i would be pissed if that happened. its not only expensive but (semi) hard to find. wow...

2. Wow that really blows...sorry.

Im glad im single.

I hope everything is ok.
    •   

3. i start PCT today. Nolva 40/40/20/20, Rebound XT 1/2/2/3, Triblus and CEE and Liq Dex

My cycle got cut short b/c girl found the stuff-she freaked out and flushed them down the toilet. i was initially pissed but after talkign to her i never should have lied to her in the first place. anyways we talked and she said if i can show her the truth on steriods and stuff like that then she will be cool with my doing them.

So today i start. I have been keeping the calories up and the workouts the same as when i was on. Im starting to get fat so i cant wait till PCT is over so i can start doing some cardio and cutting on the diet.

I really dont know what to expect as far as PCT or what i am in store for but hopefully eveything works out for me.

Also i feel like i have gained some water weight while on cycle. When will i start to lose the water retention?

4. Quote Originally Posted by curlman25
    Also i feel like i have gained some water weight while on cycle. When will i start to lose the water retention?
    when the esters fully clear... and estrogen is back in normal proportions with your testosterone

2 things though:

why the LiquidDex? I know to you want to clear the water - but this may severly hinder your recovery.

Start the Nolvadex at 80mg for a week. Without HCG, you'll need a high dose of it. break up the dose @ 20,20,20,20 throughout the day.

sorry to hear you had to cut the cycle short.

edit: i'll play the devils advocate here and say if that 'bloat' still remains 2 weeks into PCT - then its fat . I, like you, gained quite a bit of weight and thought it was bloat - it was not. We both ran 500mg of test - and honestly that isn't sh_t if you are close/beyond your genetic limit or have prior AAS/PH experience. I based my progress on the scale - and ended up pretty strong but with a 40" waist. The good news is ~10 weeks later my face and waist is back normal (down 4 inches) after cutting/recomp.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

5. yea i wanted to use L-dex to hinder the water bloat. Might run something like .5 EOD or something along those lines.

6. killing estrogen during PCT will crush recovery and libido
    Just use the ATD methinks.
    80mg of Nolva!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

Similar Forum Threads

1. First test e cycle 500mg/week
    By IronmanH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. first test e cycle
    By tomjf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. Will begin first m-drol cycle in a week...
    By alacina13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:09 PM
  4. First test / baseball cycle ?...!!!!!
    By bighitter9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:10 AM
  5. Ending Test-e cycle w/ 2 weeks of Tren/Prop?
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 06:28 PM