First Test E cycle 500mgs a week

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. wow i would be pissed if that happened. its not only expensive but (semi) hard to find. wow...

2. Wow that really blows...sorry.

Im glad im single.

I hope everything is ok.
    •   

3. i start PCT today. Nolva 40/40/20/20, Rebound XT 1/2/2/3, Triblus and CEE and Liq Dex

My cycle got cut short b/c girl found the stuff-she freaked out and flushed them down the toilet. i was initially pissed but after talkign to her i never should have lied to her in the first place. anyways we talked and she said if i can show her the truth on steriods and stuff like that then she will be cool with my doing them.

So today i start. I have been keeping the calories up and the workouts the same as when i was on. Im starting to get fat so i cant wait till PCT is over so i can start doing some cardio and cutting on the diet.

I really dont know what to expect as far as PCT or what i am in store for but hopefully eveything works out for me.

Also i feel like i have gained some water weight while on cycle. When will i start to lose the water retention?

4. Quote Originally Posted by curlman25
    Also i feel like i have gained some water weight while on cycle. When will i start to lose the water retention?
    when the esters fully clear... and estrogen is back in normal proportions with your testosterone

2 things though:

why the LiquidDex? I know to you want to clear the water - but this may severly hinder your recovery.

Start the Nolvadex at 80mg for a week. Without HCG, you'll need a high dose of it. break up the dose @ 20,20,20,20 throughout the day.

sorry to hear you had to cut the cycle short.

edit: i'll play the devils advocate here and say if that 'bloat' still remains 2 weeks into PCT - then its fat . I, like you, gained quite a bit of weight and thought it was bloat - it was not. We both ran 500mg of test - and honestly that isn't sh_t if you are close/beyond your genetic limit or have prior AAS/PH experience. I based my progress on the scale - and ended up pretty strong but with a 40" waist. The good news is ~10 weeks later my face and waist is back normal (down 4 inches) after cutting/recomp.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

5. yea i wanted to use L-dex to hinder the water bloat. Might run something like .5 EOD or something along those lines.
    •   

6. killing estrogen during PCT will crush recovery and libido
    Just use the ATD methinks.
    80mg of Nolva!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First test e cycle 500mg/week
    By IronmanH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. first test e cycle
    By tomjf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Will begin first m-drol cycle in a week...
    By alacina13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM
  4. First test / baseball cycle ?...!!!!!
    By bighitter9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:10 PM
  5. Ending Test-e cycle w/ 2 weeks of Tren/Prop?
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 05:28 PM