Week 0 - Milkthistle 750mg
Week 1 - 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 - 10mg Superdrol
Week 3 - 20mg Superdrol
Week 4 - 20mg Superdrol
Week 5 - Rebound XT 75mg, Milkthistle 750mg
Week 6 - Rebound XT 50mg, Milkthistle 750mg
Week 7 - Rebound XT 50mg, Milkthistle 750mg

Does this cycle look good to y'all? How should I properly schedule my PCT to hold my gains with a proper diet? I removed Milkthistle from my on-cycle supplements because someone told me they inhibited gains. I have Nolvadex on hand but not sure if its necessary. I hear different things and don't want to break out. I was thinking of adding Hawthorne Berry or another PCT supplement to the cycle.

Thanks!

By the way, I just signed up today. I came from BB.com where I saw a link in the Steroids forum.

joshua45stang

Awards
Get some flax seed oil or red yeast stuff in their both pre and post cycle maybe even extend the milk thistle precycle for a another week atleast

1SICLS1

Awards
Week 0 - Milkthistle 750mg
Week 1 - 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 - 10mg Superdrol
Week 3 - 20mg Superdrol
Week 4 - 20mg Superdrol
Week 5 - Rebound XT 75mg, Milkthistle 750mg
Week 6 - Rebound XT 50mg, Milkthistle 750mg
Week 7 - Rebound XT 50mg, Milkthistle 750mg

Does this cycle look good to y'all? How should I properly schedule my PCT to hold my gains with a proper diet? I removed Milkthistle from my on-cycle supplements because someone told me they inhibited gains. I have Nolvadex on hand but not sure if its necessary. I hear different things and don't want to break out. I was thinking of adding Hawthorne Berry or another PCT supplement to the cycle.

Thanks!

By the way, I just signed up today. I came from BB.com where I saw a link in the Steroids forum.
id use nolva better safe then sorry plus its cheap. imean what did u pay 25 bux for 50ML? and as for your PCT use milkthisle, generic tribulus(u dont need that expensive brand name ****) u can get that at GNC or vitamin world for like 20 bux for 180 pills, take 2 in themorn 2 at night, it will help alot with your come down. i have never used any of this new PH **** but thats how i would aproach it if i was you and continue with your rebound XT. If u want u can always throw in some creatine on your PCT and there are other options to besides what i have said if u wanna do more but thats up to you and if u want i can mention other options for keeping your gains on your PCt to. i mean i was 205 after i did my first real cycle but i have lost 20 pounds since then. but this cycle im gonna gain way more and keep most of it this time. but yeah bro just ask if u got any questions. good luck

vipastyle

Awards
Thanks guys, sounds great!

I'll go ahead and add the flax seed oil extend my milkthistle. Also, Red Yeast Rice doesn't seem that much of a problem to throw in there.

As for creatine, after my cycle and PCT I'll begin comsumption of protein and creatine regularly again.

Tannie