E...MAX LMG Log

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Started this cycle today. I plan to update statistics ever sunday.
Weeks 1-4 E...MAX Lmg 20 mg
Weeks 5-8 RXT 75,50,50,25mg

Starting Statistics
Height- 6' 5.5"
Bodyweight- 247lbs
Waist- 37 1/4"
Shoulders- 57"
Chest- 49"
Arms- 17 3/4"
Forearms- 15 1/4"
Quads- 25 1/4"
Claves- 17 1/16"

Other Supplements
Universal Animal Pak
ON's 100% Whey
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
CoQ10
Milk Thistle
NAC

Diet is clean consisting of 7 meals. 5 whole food meals and 2 protein shakes. I don't count calories. Anybody has any questions or comments feel free to reply.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Your a big boy, what's your BF%? You may need to ramp up with the e...max, being 250!

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Your a big boy, what's your BF%? You may need to ramp up with the e...max, being 250!
Last time it was check it was at 15% which was back in april. Im not going to increase dosage unless it is needed, but i do have a second bottle just incase.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Day: 2

Man i felt good this morning, woke up pumped. But after noon i started to get a slight headace. Sort of a dull feeling then later on progressed to becoming very painful.I dont know if this is because of E...MAX or maybe somehow stress related. If it persists tomorrow i will be discontinuing E...MAX to find the problem.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Shake it off Big guy. I want to see this log progress. Come on now.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Shake it off Big guy. I want to see this log progress. Come on now.
Planning on it. But if it becomes unbearable then i will have to stop. We will see what tomorrow holds.

Neu

Awards
keep an eye on your BP to see if thats the problem

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
keep an eye on your BP to see if thats the problem
I have an electronic blood pressure machine so i checked it after seeing your post. Systolic= 128, Diastolic= 72. Systolic is higher than usual but i did just come from work a few hours ago. I usually stay around 105 to 110 on Systolic and 69 to 71 on Diastolic. But i will keep an eye on my blodd pressure throughout the cycle.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Sorry guys:sad: Im stopping the use of E...MAX today. Headaches continued through the night and all day today. Hopefully this will clear up tommorrow.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes dude. That took what, 3 days? I guess it doesn't take long to know if E...Max LMG likes you or not. I'mma start at 10mg myself for the first week. Oh well.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Well all is well this morning. I forgot to post what my BP was yesterday. Yesterday i tested it at 155/81 which is very high for me.Checked it again at the same time today at 121/70. Im surprised how my BP reacted so easily to E...MAX.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say that you have a "tendency" to high blood pressure. Make sure you use SEA SALT which is a good high-bp preventive especially over the longer term.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I would venture to say that you have a "tendency" to high blood pressure. Make sure you use SEA SALT which is a good high-bp preventive especially over the longer term.
I have never had a BP problem, and nobody in my family has BP problems. Like I said earlier my BP usually stays around 105 to 110 on Systolic and 69 to 71 on Diastolic which is below optimal range.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes that's why I said "tendency", which means, that you generally don't have high-BP but that if you do something to provoke a situation, then in that situation you may have high-BP. In other words, you can get your blook pressure tested all the time, but not while doing compound sets of legs a couple hours after a big meal of pizza, for example.

That's just an example. Let's say you have had a meal very high in sodium and stimulants and that you have a "tendency" to high-BP. Go to the gym, lift HARD and maybe your high-BP will show up and come through whereas otherwise it doesn't. Possible? Certainly. Now if you were to take steps AGAINST hihg-BP beforehand, you might be able to take this supp without any adverse side-effects, just because you are preventing them. I dunno if I'm clear, just trying to help here. You paid for the stuff, it would be a shame not to use it............ ;)

Otherwise, just send me the bottle, I'll use it ... :D

eRICH

Awards
Next time you could frontload Hawthorne berry and celery seed extract before starting the cycle and then run them through the cycle. For me this has helped keep my BP decent while on. They're both pretty cheap so its worth a shot to see if it helps