LOs' Bulker. Superoracypatren.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You read that right folks. I'm breaking out the big guns for this one. Here's the plan:

4ADcyp ~ 3600mg/wk (3cc EOD)
Tren ~ 80mg/day (my kit produced something in the neighborhood of a 88mg/ml solution)
Superdrol, 30mg/day (less if cramping is bad)for the first 2 weeks. Then, I'll probably nix it til the last 2 weeks of the cycle.
Last but certanly not least, Oratropin for the first 30days. (thanks IBE :thumbsup: )

I weighed in at a very lean 154 this morning. Just front loaded 6 CCs of 4 AD cyp. Shot the tren, and started the Superdrol. I'm gonna try to dose the Oratropin when I wake up to piss at night.

I plan to use Letro to combat the bloat and gyno sides. For PCT, I have Clomid and Nolva. I'm also gonna try to get my paws on some HCG.

A few of you know that I recently started working full time in construction. I needed a more stable income and benefits. I'm working 50hrs a week doing that and training a few private clients at night. Because of this, I drag my ass out of bed at 4:30am to do my training. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I'm not getting as much sleep as I'd like to. Anyway, because of the day job, caloric needs have skyrocketed. I'm busting my ass, doing cardio only 3 or 4 days a week and getting leaner all while eating ample amounts of ice cream, burger king ,pizza, and chineese. My plan as far as nutrition is to eat my ass off. Whatever i want when I want.Whith the insane activity level I have now I'll need all the kcals I can get if I want to pack on some LBM. This one will be intresting... :run:

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Looking foreward to seeing your progress. Good luck.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
maybe i need a construction job so i can pizza and burgers...... :think:

good luck formerleanone. :hammer:

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Wow - LO's BULKER! I could hardly believe my eyes when I read that! :blink:

Good luck - I'll be following this closely!

BP

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Wow - LO's BULKER! I could hardly believe my eyes when I read that! :blink:

Good luck - I'll be following this closely!

BP
yeah, i know. leanone bulking is like jumbo shrimp and government organization. it doesn't make any sense.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
going for the UnderArmor(tm) model look now?
(not that you'd have far to go)

paying close attention, Lean One -
guess we'll be calling you Big One soon! :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Bro.

Can't believe you are eating crap though! "Say it ain't so Joe. Say it ain't so!"

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The self proclaimed "Cutting Extraordinare" is going on a bulking cycle??? :D

Best of luck with it dude. I'm sure it will be successful. :thumbsup:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just remember to drink a diet soda with each meal to cancel out all those bad calories. :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I diddn't think this log would generate this much intrest. :blink:

Just to set the record straight, Probably 70% of my diet will be clean foods. However, when the little voice says "**** this. I want a double whopper." I'll listen. :D

Jumbo shrimp. That's funny... :rolleyes: ;)

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
LO, did I miss it or did you never state the cycle length?

You'll be looking incredible after this cycle. Before and After pics for sure.
Following this one closely.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck... should be interesting to watch

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
It seems like around here you get to know people, and when someone starts something (a cycle, a job, whatever) or goes through some sh!t (cuffs, for example--many others), we get on board. Like good but "distant" friends, pulling for each other, prop people up, listen, learn, fight sometimes even, but it's really a lot of fun.

So LO's gonna bulk-- we run some smack at him about his 27" waist and him eating above maintenance by 75.5 cals/day or whatever, but in truth, LO's logs and input are outstanding and always appreciated. Small wonder you mad the Mod Squad, bro. And there's alot of good people hanging around here. I'm glad to be a part of it. Best of luck on the cycle, I'll be checking in too. It'll be very interesting to see how your results come given the variety in your cycle. My biggest concern (for myself right now and you) is lack of sleep. I know damn well how vital it is, yet I struggle with it in terms of real world application, and the fact that there simply aren't enough hours in the day sometimes! Ah, such is life! I guess we can call that a "quality problem", however, and be very grateful that we have all that we do...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Blown, cycle length is undetermined. Right now I'm thinking about six weeks. My past experience has proven that no matter what type of cycle, my best gains come in the first 3 or 4 weeks. I've run longer, but it doesn't seem to make a difrence. For me at least. So, in light of that, I don't see a point to stay on longer than I need to. If at 4 weeks i feel like the gains stop coming, then I might just stop it then. We'll have to wait and see...

Milwood, your coments are much apreciated. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Oh, and after pics are a given. As far as how I look now, The pics from my last cutter are an accurate representation.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm about 6 days in. Here's what's happening so far:

The scale read 158 this morning. Granted, I killed a double whopper with chicken tenders the night before. Because of the heavy labor working in the heat and the fact that I am eating less than clean, my weight fluctuates greatly from day to day. Even hr to hr. I am however, staying very lean and I'm a lot fuller. The mirror doesn't lie. Enduracne is up as is strength. Vascularity is prominent too. I'm expecting some big changes over the next week.

Other things to note: Acne flared up a few days ago, but has since subsided. Libido is strong too. I plowed the girl twice in an hr the other night. ;) I trained arms this morning and got a sick ass pump. Also, i'm keeping an eye on the nips and looking out for any unessesary bloat. I'm hitting the letro at the first sign. I'm not into dealing with estrogen sides for the sake of weighing more. It's a head game. The point here is to feel good throughout the cycle. That's it for now. I won't be hitting the weights again till the weekend. Should be intresting though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
A question for experienced pinners...

Because of the frequency of injections for this cycle, I have been shooting glutes, quads, calves, and recently did my first pec injections. (easy as pie) I have been trying to save glutes and quads for the cyp injections 'cuz they are of higher volume of course. I want to try another site for the tren; say delts,bis,or Tris. I'd like some feedback from you bros as to out of those, witch site is easiest to shoot. I'm thinking delts or bis, but i would like some feedback from you guys on witch you think is easier to reach.

Excuse me now while I go kill a Veal parmasan grinder. :lol: :run:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
delts are easy, i've hit a few blood vessels there though. haven't had any problems with tri's. they're a little hard to reach depending on your flexibility, which i don't have. bi's, i haven't tried.

with EOD injections, i can't see a need for more injection sites. when i did ED shots, glutes, delts, and tri's were good for me. at EOD, with the amount of sites you already use, that's every 16 days before you hit the same spot. not a problem IMO.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
with EOD injections, i can't see a need for more injection sites. when i did ED shots, glutes, delts, and tri's were good for me. at EOD, with the amount of sites you already use, that's every 16 days before you hit the same spot. not a problem IMO.
Correction. Tren is ED, 4ADcyp is EOD. So, finding another site is almost a necesity.

tattoopierced1

Delts are super easy to pin..... my weekly rotation is delts, quads, glutes, and vent glutes....

and on another note...holy hell batman, that is alot of 4AD!!!! Your gonna be HUUUGE after this cycle....I'm sure your construction company will appriciate it, they'll be able to save some money on a forklift by just having you lift it for them....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Correction. Tren is ED, 4ADcyp is EOD. So, finding another site is almost a necesity.
so, that's like ~10 injects a week or so, math eludes me.

yeah, explore your sites. exnihilo uses every possible spot there is, so he might be a better guy to hit up. lats, traps, forehead, etc.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
so, that's like ~10 injects a week or so, math eludes me.

yeah, explore your sites. exnihilo uses every possible spot there is, so he might be a better guy to hit up. lats, traps, forehead, etc.
Forehead?? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! :icon_lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
and on another note...holy hell batman, that is alot of 4AD!!!! Your gonna be HUUUGE after this cycle....I'm sure your construction company will appriciate it, they'll be able to save some money on a forklift by just having you lift it for them....
Yeah if the back cramps from the SD don't knock me out first... :rolleyes:

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
You're gonna be gigantic. I can't wait to try tren...**** my busted ACL.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I diddn't think this log would generate this much intrest. :blink:

Just to set the record straight, Probably 70% of my diet will be clean foods. However, when the little voice says "**** this. I want a double whopper." I'll listen. :D

Jumbo shrimp. That's funny... :rolleyes: ;)
Hey lean one.

You probably would have even MORE interest if you had labled the thread Lean One's Bulker. I have seen the thread and never bothered to look in because I thought who the hell is LO. :hammer:

I give you ALOT of credit for doing this at the same time you have a new job especially construction in the heat at 50 hours a week. So best of luck.

As far as where to pin on the ED I understand completely. I had only been doing 2 different sites until this latest go round.

As Beelz said do the delts and tris. Also a VERY easy one is traps. They sort of plump up and look really cool for a couple of days too depending upon how much you are shooting. Definitely try bis also.

If you can pecs you can do any where. Did you find you had to sort of flex your pec so you didn't push the pin right into a rib or something lol I did.

BTW did I read that correctly you are shooting 3CCs at a time of something? If so yikes you go boy.

Best of luck and keep us up to date.

CROWLER

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
First time stumbling upon this thread. Looking forward to hearing about huge gains. 3 cc injections kinda suck, but you gotta due what you gotta do. And delts are definately a simple location, possibly my favorite. Is that bad that I have a favorite place to stab myself.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
"wow" is not strong enough a word! that sounds like a crazy amount of juice! i like it! good luck!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
BTW did I read that correctly you are shooting 3CCs at a time of something? If so yikes you go boy.

Best of luck and keep us up to date.

CROWLER
Yeah, 3cc (900mg) 4ADcyp EOD.

Incidentally, I woke up this morning with more bloat than I'd like so I'm gonna start a little letro. Nips are ok, but the water on my abs and face doesn't appeal to me. I think i'm gonna start with .5mgEOD.

Oh, and weight. 159.5. I just had a killer chest / back WO. Heyooooge pump. Tomorrow i'm training legs. So, with maijor training stimulus in all the big muscle groups this weekend, i expect to easilly pick up a few lbs. Depending on what the letro does...

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 8 weeks of 4ad cyp. I thought I could get away with bi-weekly injections instead of EOD. I think that may have hindered my gains. I did almost 6cc twice a week ( a lil' over 2.5cc per glute). Definately did better with 2cc of Test enanthate.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****!

Well, yesterday was intresting.after my WO, I went to pick my kids up. I stopped at subway for a foot long roasted chiken breast on wheat for my PWO meal. After picking up the little ones, I stopped at BK to get them some chicken tender kids meals. Since I'm bulking, I though "hey why not get an 8pc chicken tender to add more protein to my meal." So we got home, and I killed the sub and the tenders. And then proceeded to pollish off half of the kids lunches too. Hey, they were done and I wasn't about to throw away perfectly good burger king food. :lol: I was so f-ing stuffed! Later that afternoon, Me and my woman took the kids to one of my clients house for dinner. What a spread! Stuffed shrimp, salmon scallops, chicken cutlets, corn on the cob, and garlic bread. All cooked on the grill. I proceeded to eat my ass off again.

Long story short, I weighed in at 163.5 today. :eek:

I told you there would be some big changes this weekend...

Training legs later today.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Leg training went good. Seccond tome i trained legs in 8 weeks.(too fucking busy)

God I'm gonna hurt tomorrow. :rolleyes:

On a side note, I've been through my split once since i started. I'm amped to see what happens this week. Shoulders tomorrow.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
163.5 already? wow....you're gonna have a gnarly time on the toilet after that day of eating....haha

*subscribes*

Best of luck :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
163.5 already? wow....you're gonna have a gnarly time on the toilet after that day of eating....haha

*subscribes*

Best of luck :thumbsup:
Bwhahahaha! I already shat twice today! :rofl:

scarfacebling

Awards
I did 4ad cyp for a while its tough with the amount of liquid you have to inject it worked ok but I have done much better on prop and ethenate especially when you are pinning ED you might as well go with prop. You said you started this cycle off at 154? How tall are you? What’s the BF%?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey leanone, can you post some measurements of what you started off at. Im interested in seeing them for you being 154. You look a lot bigger than that in the picture, just goes to show what being nice a cut up does to make you look bigger. Anyways it would be nice to see the size differences throughout the cycle. Good luck man, I am thinking of trying tren this winter for an all out bulk. :twisted:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
im watching :)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey LO, what else do you have planned for PCT?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey leanone, can you post some measurements of what you started off at. Im interested in seeing them for you being 154. You look a lot bigger than that in the picture, just goes to show what being nice a cut up does to make you look bigger. Anyways it would be nice to see the size differences throughout the cycle. Good luck man, I am thinking of trying tren this winter for an all out bulk. :twisted:
Sorry, No measurements. I could take them now, but they might be scewed...

... Well, just measured arms. 15 1/2" flexed cold. Last time I measured,(witch was over a year ago) I recall they were like 15" even. I think. :think:

You are right though. I have had many people guess my weight an average of 15 to 20lbs heavier than i really am. Doesn't matter to me, I'm still dead sexy. :thumbsup: :lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey LO, what else do you have planned for PCT?
Most likely Clomid and Nolva. I have some RXT kicking around too. I don't think I'm gonna need the HCG. I really don't think this will go longer than 6 weeks at most.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last time i used nolva solo i felt pretty gross, this time i added fenugreek and lean xtreme, and i feel frickin awesome.. you should seriously give fenugreek a shot, its dirt cheap!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Plus, you/ your breath will smell of maple!

scarfacebling

Awards
Sorry, No measurements. I could take them now, but they might be scewed...

... Well, just measured arms. 15 1/2" flexed cold. Last time I measured,(witch was over a year ago) I recall they were like 15" even. I think. :think:

You are right though. I have had many people guess my weight an average of 15 to 20lbs heavier than i really am. Doesn't matter to me, I'm still dead sexy. :thumbsup: :lol:

I asked this before with no response--- How tall are you?

Last edited: