Wk 1-2, 7-8: Clenbuterol
Wk 7-11: Clomid, Nolva, Longjack, Trib

Other Supps:
Multivitamin
Flax
RYR
Milk Thistle

Diet:
2800 cals adjusting accordingly. 40/40/20 on the head.

Hoping to keep around 10lbs when all is said and done. I hope the M5AA keeps the bloat away..

Begins Monday, July 4th.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Looks similar to a cutter Im thinking about. If your trying to bulk I wouldn't worry too much about bloat. Good luck!

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Alright, it has begun. The transdermal spray was a lot easier than I thought it would be, it shouldn't be much of a problem at all. Took 20mgs M5AA preworkout, and had a sweet ass workout with some hardcore pumps. Chest+Back. This clen that I got from DmitryWI has me shaking like a parkinsons patient on only 20mcgs. Good **** man.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Shoulders today, had a real shitty workout. I've had way too much on my mind dealing with my GF..

Weight is 180. Strength is same, looking leaner, but bloated--if thats possible.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Alright, weight is 182.

Things took a sudden change, I don't know what the hell to do. Being the dumbass I am, I tore my ACL. I can either continue this cycle and only lift upper body, or i end it, start PCT, and wait til after I'm recovered to cycle again. Im really fucking pissed about this. What should I do.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
****, that sucks, man. I'd end the cycle, you're only a week in anyway, and take low dose PCT for a few days maybe.