Syr Summer Recomp

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus
    Syr,

Nice log thus far. When will you be starting the test/tren cycle? Enough of this Prostan/Max LMG crap!

Para
    Yeah ABSOLUTELY! In october i'll start a huge bulking cycle.
    But I have to say that Prostan is at least anti-catabolic and thats all i need in this moment.

2. Banned
    Answers

SYR i'm not sure if this is possible but i don't see why not. I'm on a superdrol cycle can i run albuterol with SD? I'm sure albuterol won't hinder gains just cut fat. i'm not sure let me know
  3. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Changing
    SYR i'm not sure if this is possible but i don't see why not. I'm on a superdrol cycle can i run albuterol with SD? I'm sure albuterol won't hinder gains just cut fat. i'm not sure let me know
    I dont see why not. You could even run T3 with superdrol to preserve your muscles.
    •   

4. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

day 41

Training: Strenght isnt there, period. Prostan is unable to keep strenght levels while cutting. Period. M5aa didnt help much and upset my prostate the next day or two. So, its off.

Weight/Measurements: Slightly down. About 1lb a week. Caliper, scale and tape are in agreement that i'm experiencing a slow but steady reduction in bodyfat. About 2% less since the beginning. I will probably be able to loose another 1% in the last 2 weeks of this cycle and during PCT (with Albuterol), but I need 2 more points before starting bulking again. In mid september I will test the new USP products, thereafter I'll do a 5weeker of var only to finish the recomp. So i should be ready for a winter bulk.

Sides: I decided to wait a couple days before posting this because I wanted to be sure. I found my right nipple to be puffy. Not hard as before. No lumps, itching, nothing, just the look.
    Things that could have contributed are forskolin (which i rate at the first point), saw palmetto (altough i was dosing pretty low) and GXR. So I stopped all these 3 and started 40mg Nolva and 1 cap of RXT, both at night. I decided to NOT stop the Prostan because I believe its not the cause. Still, I lowered the dosage back to 75mg. See the post below.

Supplementation: I'm loving AMP. Its the best thing i could take after i wake up. If i undersleep or oversleep, it gives me the energy to go through all the day. RAised the dose to 4 caps, 3 first thing in the morning (without GXR now) and one 6h later.
  5. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

day 43

Training: No Strenght, but at least no DOMS either. The best effect I experiencing with Prostan is this.

Weight/Measurements: Little carb reload yesterday, so weight is stable.

Sides: The puffyness seems almost gone. Nipples are harder this morning. Of course I'm continuing with Nolva and ATD til the end of the cycle and I'll use both for PCT too, raising RXT dosage. I definitely think to be very subsceptible to estrogens. I'll use an AI in every cut from now on.

Supplementation: No change.
  6. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

day 44

Looking at my excel chart, the weight has hit a plateau for 3 days, while training and diet have been very consistent, which means one thing to me: AMP is not suited for long term (geez i planned only 2 weeks) use for fat loss.

I have two choices at the moment:
    1) Retry with MP at higher dosage: 3caps 3x day or 5 caps 2x day is what i have in mind. This way I'll know for sure if works for me.
    OR
    2) Bump Dicana to 4 caps. I'll need one week to ramp down, so this doesnt sound as the best option.

I'll go with option 1 and i'll keep you all updated. I'll continue taking AMP, at just 2 caps in the morning just for the feeling of energy that i need in the first part of the day.
    Also i'll throw some ALCAR (1g, 2x day) for better nutrient partitioning (i'm off GXR remember?).
  7. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Do you feel any joint stiffness/pain using the prostanozol?
  8. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Do you feel any joint stiffness/pain using the prostanozol?
    No. Lack of sides and increased recovery are the reasons i'm running it for a total of 6 weeks.
  9. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Angry day 47

Training: the new program kickass and I managed to keep a decent strenght too (that is no more strenght reductions). Legs are sore as hell after not squatting for 1 month.

Weight/Measurements: The trend is to keep the positive measurements (chest, arms) while waist and scale are going down. MP started to work yesterday... with the sides (see below). Looking at the progress, i've kept all my mucles, with some redistribution due to legs rest for a knee problem, or maybe added 1lb. And lost 2,5% of BF. So its not too bad, if wasnt for how **** i feel today.

Sides: I had 3 tuns in the toilet. And 2 today, i have stomach disconfort. And what's worse, since yesterday night I have AGAIN those terrible muscle pain that happened a few weeks ago. I checked back my log and I'm not so sure if the culprit is either Prostan or MP. Whatever I took the protective measures, but I'm not feeling better at all. Too few sleep, cause It took 3 hours to fall asleep and I had to get up early this morning. I called sick and i'll have a long nap this afternoon. I'm stopping MP altogether today and I'll reduce the Prostan to 50mg again. Bumping taurine, potassium, magnesium, 1 baby aspirin and the muscle relaxant. If I'm not completely fine tomorrow, I quit the cycle. I know it sucks to go on vacation during PCT, but ****, I have to enjoy the only week off i have this summer.

Supplementation: See above.
  10. Board Supporter
    Answers

where is the muscle pain? in your stomach?
  11. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    where is the muscle pain? in your stomach?
    Nope, stomach just a bit upset for the runs. i've pain flexing every ****ing muscle. I'm better tonight, but I decided to quit the cycle.
  12. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

day 49 - PCT

The sides are gone in one day and half. I'm still taking potassium, magnesium and taurine, but stopped most other misc. supps since i had all my stomach and intestines upset.
    The runs ended and today i'm back to normal. I'm also taking a probiotic, which i will run for 2 weeks. It was about time, i do that every 2 months. Measurements are of course still.

PCT "technically" already started with 40mg of nolva even before stopping the Prostan. To sum up what i did:
    40mg Nolva @night
    25mg RXT (for 4 days, the last caps i had)
    75mg Prostan (then 25 the day of the **** and then stopped)
    LX 3 caps

PCT is now 40mg nolva til the end of this week, then 20mg the next 2 weeks and 10mg the 4th week.
    IF I get a new bottle of RXT right when i come back from vacations, i'll run it the last 2 weeks of PCT too (at 50/25), otherwise nay. ATD definitely cause a back acne outbreak, i felt this on the third day i was at only 25mg and normalized today. That's definitely something i would NOT bring with me on a vacation at the beach.

Nolva 40/20/20/10
    Albuterol 12/12/12 - started today.
    LX 4 caps

Also I'm not bringing AMP with me on vacation: the only supps I will take next week are the ones for PCT and the probiotic.
  13. $Money$
    Answers

so overall... how much effect did the prostanozol have on your fat loss, muscle hardening, and overall strength. In the end do u think it was worth taking as a winny alternative, gain wise?
  14. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty
    so overall... how much effect did the prostanozol have on your fat loss, muscle hardening, and overall strength. In the end do u think it was worth taking as a winny alternative, gain wise?
    fatloss: 0 (its not var or tren)
    strenght: 0 (not even able to preserve mine)
    hardening: 6/10

In the end it was the only alternative i had at the moment, because i couldnt run a methyl. I will doubtly run it again and not alone for sure.
  15. $Money$
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    fatloss: 0 (its not var or tren)
    strenght: 0 (not even able to preserve mine)
    hardening: 6/10

In the end it was the only alternative i had at the moment, because i couldnt run a methyl. I will doubtly run it again and not alone for sure.
    well **** man thx for kinda warning me before i went ahead and bought it. Is there anything u WOULD reccomend for strength/hardening/fatloss while cutting?
  16. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty
    well **** man thx for kinda warning me before i went ahead and bought it.
    Other two things: Prostan wasnt very bad to joints.
    I think it may have a role in a stack (like with tren). I believe it controls progesterone a la winny.

Is there anything u WOULD reccomend for strength/hardening/fatloss while cutting?
    Anavar.
    Or eventually m4hon + m-dien.
    Or test/tren.
    Or maybe even SD.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Would you say your muscle pains were similar to painfull pumps?

Im running prostanazol at the moment and when i upped the dosage to 100mg i got really painfull pumps in my legs just from walking up hills and cardio was a nightmare. At 75mg it is alot better.
  18. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oli200
    Would you say your muscle pains were similar to painfull pumps?

Im running prostanazol at the moment and when i upped the dosage to 100mg i got really painfull pumps in my legs just from walking up hills and cardio was a nightmare. At 75mg it is alot better.
    Yes, but worse. And Melting Point could be a concurrent cause. The second time i got em i was running only 75mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Recomp: Hrdol + MMv2 + Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:57 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. Nemesis' summer recomp log
    By brk_nemesis in forum Workout Logs