Cuffs Cutter

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay ladies, it's time for this fat boy to see what he has underneath...LOL. I just began a cutting cycle and decided to keep a log to track my results. I wasn't going to, but these logs helps keep me motivated, and I'll really need it for this one.

With the exception of those who I talk to on occasion, I will not discuss what I am dosing. For you dudes who I am talking about, you know how to get in touch with me. ;)

DIET:
For starters, I am doing a modified version of the South Beach Diet. This is only because my wife is doing it, and wanted me to join her to make it easier. So...I am cutting most of my carbs for the first two weeks. Ugh, I hate cutting carbs. :sad: I will be eating 6 times per day, as long as I can fit it in with my schedule.

I'm not going to post an eating program at this time. I may in a couple of days.

TRAINING:
I'll be keeping with my 3-day split for weights, and cardio 6 days per week. This is what it will look like:

MON: Legs/Bicpes, 15min. HIIT.
TUES: Abs, Cardio 30-40min.
WED: Chest/Triceps, 15min. HIIT.
THURS: Forearms/Calves, Cardio 30-40min.
FRI: Back/Shoulders, 15min. HIIT
SAT: Abs, Cardio 30-40min.
SUN: Off

If/when my schedule permits, on weight days, I will do a 30 min. cardio session in the morning, then weights at night.

SUPPS:
I will keep my staple supps in my diet that consist of:
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oil
Green Tea
Milk Thistle
Chromium P
Flax Oil (before bed)
I am also doing an EC for the first couple of weeks.

GOAL:
My goal for this cycle is to obviously drop some body fat, while keeping as much muscle as possible. I'd like to get at 10% b/f. Anything lower than that would put me ahead of my overall plan, which would be great. My abs are right there, and it's time for me to be able to see them clearly.

As always, any good advice during this cycle will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/12/05:
I was really psyched on this day, as I began my first dose of my supps. I did not weigh myself due to it being at night. I am not going to be obsessed by the scale, but will weigh myself for the purpose of this log.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/13/05:
Starting weight is at 226lbs. My wife placed my calipers somewhere. As soon as I can find them, I'll measure by bodyfat and post it up. I posted a couple partial pics in another thread. I think it was my bulking thread, for those who wish to check it out. They kind of give you an idea of where I'm at.

Today I started my eating plan. I felt fine all day, and was never hungry. My day started early, and I was able to get my meals in.

I went to the gym in the evening and trained Legs and Biceps. I had a very good session on this day. Strength was good, and stamina had noticeably increased. Not sure if things are already kicking in. The only problem I was having was during the first half of my workout. I was feeling a little light headed and shaky. This was more than likely due to the lack of carbs. I need to make sure to get some carbs in prior to my weight training, and keep something in my gym bag. I was a sweat soaked in the first 20 minutes of my workout. Felt good though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! My right hamstring cramped up while I was sitting down talking to someone. I straightened my leg out, and my quad immediately did the same. I had to jump out of my chair in order to get it to calm down. The girl I was talking to looked at me like I was nuts...LOL. I've been dowing the water ever since. I guess I need to add in some potassium to my supps. I should have added in some Taurine to my order with NutraPlanet yesterday. More than likely this happened due to my EC and drinking a large coffee in the morning, plus all the water I lost during last nights workout. My body is feeling very cramped right now.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where you dissapeared. I will keep eye on this log and YGPM.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Mexican fiesta?

Hey Bud,
One of our brilliant mods also suggested tortilla chips. salt, mag, and calcium. All Muy important for energy and anti-cramping. Did I mention they also taste good? Might make a good mission to discover some "healthier" organic version.

PS I hate cramping!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bud,
One of our brilliant mods also suggested tortilla chips. salt, mag, and calcium. All Muy important for energy and anti-cramping. Did I mention they also taste good? Might make a good mission to discover some "healthier" organic version.

PS I hate cramping!
I hear you on the cramping issue dude. I just got back from the gym. Did abs and cardio. My pecs were cramping from holding the 45lb plate while doing incline situps. I'll have to try the tortilla chip deal. Thanks for the info.

I guess I should have mentioned this in my first post. This cutter will go 8-10 weeks. I'mleaning towards the 10, but it will depend on how things are going, and if I cave and hit up In-n-Out for a Double-Double. :D

Sleep for the next few nights will be awful. My air conditioning went out last night, and it's 86 degrees in my house right now. Temps reached about 100 today. Repair dude won't be out until Thursday or Friday. :sad: I'm having a pool put in right now, but it's two weeks behind schedule. Otherwise I'd be taking advantage of the cool water.

knox

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what kind of carbs are u eating before your workouts? I'm having a hard time deciding what to eat before mine. Lately i've been eating an egg sandwich an hour prior to the w/o, then a muscle milk shake and a bowl of oats. the tortilla chip idea sounds tastey. But i would eat the whole bag in 10min.... :D

good luck to ya, i'll be following this and stealing your ideas..lol :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Lately i've been eating an egg sandwich an hour prior to the w/o, then a muscle milk shake and a bowl of oats. the tortilla chip idea sounds tastey. But i would eat the whole bag in 10min.... :D

good luck to ya, i'll be following this and stealing your ideas..lol :thumbsup:
I think you generally want to avoid fats before and after workouts. I know muscle milk has the whole MCT going on, but there was a recent thread about this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29005&highlight=muscle+milk

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs how can you manage to do HIIT style cardio after legs?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs how can you manage to do HIIT style cardio after legs?
LOL...I tried it the other night and almost died. I was only able to go a few minutes. I'm paying for it still today. I'm going to be dropping it in exchange either for some very light cardio, or just dropping it, or spliting it up with cardio in the morning and legs at night.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/16/05:
Todays weight was at 230lbs. So, I'm actually up 4 pounds on my restricted calories. I'm seeing some bloat very early on, which may have some to do with the bag of salted peanuts and jerky I ate yesterday afternoon. I had to eat something, and it was the only thing available at the time.

Trained Chest and Triceps last night. Had to workout very late, and sleep very little. Cardio was skipped due to this. Tonight will be my long cardio session.

My legs are still sore from Monday's workout. Not sure what I did differently for this. I used the same weight, but I did go slower on the down movements. I've been seeing a difference in size lately. They are actually beginning to grow. :D I had to loosen the legs straps I wear for certain equipment at work, and pants are fitting tighter in the quads.

I still have annoying acne on my shoulders and biceps from my RXT/LX cycle. I've been using soaps and creams to help treat this. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/17/05:
Weight today was 231lbs. Muscles feel fuller/harder already. I'm feeling tired today, much due to the lack of sleep I've had. I took last night off just so I could rest up and feel fresher. I'm really feeling the few added sets I've included into my weight training. Chest and triceps are sore, legs feel better. Tonight is back and shoulders training.

Diet is still going good. I haven't had the urge to cheat yet. Although, my wife has abandond the diet she talked me into doing with her. Oh well. :rolleyes:

I ran into a dude I haven't seen in about a year. I was at a correntional facility where he is currently doing some time. I always treated him fairly, and he has a lot of respect for me because of it. Anyways, he sees me and yells to get my attention. There were people all around. He loudly says "**** bro, you're fucking huge. You're looking good. You using steroids, or what?" I wanted to bitch slap his ass. I told him I was taking Cell-Tech, which is what I tell everyone who asks. But on the same token, it's nice to hear certain comments from people. Especially when they haven't seen you in a while.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
He loudly says "**** bro, you're fucking huge. You're looking good. You using steroids, or what?" I wanted to bitch slap his ass. I told him I was taking Cell-Tech, which is what I tell everyone who asks. But on the same token, it's nice to hear certain comments from people. Especially when they haven't seen you in a while.
Damn, I wish somebody said it about me. Usually they say damn , dude, you look like ****, were you using Cell-tech or something?:trout:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the cycle! It could have been the low carbs causing the cramping to some extent. I have had that problem on several cycles. Everytime I add carbs back in, cramps go away (unless I am on M1T).

If you are up five pounds and cutting, its bound to be a good sign, unless you eat like I do.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
...I ran into a dude I haven't seen in about a year. I was at a correntional facility where he is currently doing some time. I always treated him fairly, and he has a lot of respect for me because of it. Anyways, he sees me and yells to get my attention. There were people all around. He loudly says "**** bro, you're fucking huge. You're looking good. You using steroids, or what?" I wanted to bitch slap his ass. I told him I was taking Cell-Tech, which is what I tell everyone who asks. But on the same token, it's nice to hear certain comments from people. Especially when they haven't seen you in a while.
ROFLMAO!

Don't you love those ppl? I always wanna smack them upside the head, but am usually baffled at the fact that they can just bring it up to someone they hardly know like it's no big freggin' deal.

Anway *subscribes* I'll be watching this :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LE on a carb deficit...........it ain't looking good for troublemakers. :lol:

good luck bro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/20/05:

Weight is still the same. However, I am apprearing leaner in the mid section and chest areas. I'm beginning to see the split down the middle of my upper abs, and better definition in my chest. Arms and legs also feel full.

I worked Back and Shoulders last Friday, and had a very good workout. Strength and stamina was good throughout. I also played tennis on Saturday and Sunday. However, on Sunday morning/afternoon, my torso felt like it had been beaten with an ugly stick.

I'm beginning to sweat easily, so I need to make sure about my water intake. Acne on my delts/arms is getting much better.

I've been very good with my diet, with the exception of Saturday. We celebrated Father's Day and a couple of birthdays and had family over for a BBQ. I had a few corn chips with salsa, then a small piece of cake (which I removed the frosting from). I played some tennis afterwards to help work it off. I'm not a tennis player by any means, but we are going to do it as a family thing on Sundays for a while.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/22/05:

Weight is still the same. Seeing a little bloat, but nothing too bad. Diet has been good. However, yesterday I had something strange occur. I ate lunch, a Mexican beef/vegetable soup called Caldo. Well, soon after I began to feel a little strange and queasy. Then a bit longer I became very tired and lethargic. I wanted to just sleep, but I was at work. A couple hours later I still felt the same, so I did a quick stop and ate a Snickers with Almonds, and took an EC. After about 30 minutes I felt fine. I'm wondering if my blood sugar was just way too low from the lack of carbs (hypoglycemic).

I trained legs and biceps last night and had a very good workout. I had to take Monday off due to some family issues. I'm sweating very easily, and stamina is really good.

My wife commented on how my chest seems to be more defined right now. I had done a cycle of RXT, but had the unfortunate batch that has been recalled. So, I'll try it once again at the end of this cycle to see if the chest fat melts even more.

I'm still hearing comments from people on how I look. Most welcomed, some not.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/24/05:

Weight is still the same, and I am looking leaner. I haven't checked my BP yet, but will do it over the weekend. Libido is kicking in. I'm sweating easily, and stay hot at night. My resting heart rate is usually 56-64 bpm. It has now been around 80-84 bpm. I'm having to change my shirts a couple of times during the day, otherwise I begin to stink. :blink:

Anyways, cycle is still going good. Strength and stamina are increasing, very little, if any, bloat. No bad sides to speak of.

One good thing, my pool is finally finished, and is ready to be used! I'm going to skip tonights workout due to being at work for 16 hours last night, with 4 hours sleep, then back at work for 14 hours. I'm going to go home, take a long swim and relax until tomorrow. Then I'll hit back and shoulders. :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
06/25/05:

Well, happy birthday to me. Damn, I sure don't feel my age though. I feel like 38 going on 30. I guess that's a good thing for the most part.

Weight today was 228lbs. I ate for crap the last couple of days. Very limited cals, 8 hours in between food intake. This was due to job issues that kept me from being able to eat. Anyways...the fat seems to be coming off. My midsection is leaning out, and I'm still seeing improved definition. Acne is in its final stages. I had some large acne, that caused F'n craters it seemed. I can't wait to be able to wear sleeveless shirt once again. Hopefully by next week.

Some of my applications have been a little difficult, but not too bad. Sometimes I'm sore as hell for a couple of days, while other times it's not bad at all. Not near as bad as my last cycle though.

I was thinking of adding in some triac for 2-weeks. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea though. For those who know my cycle, could you comment on it please? I just don't want it to be overkill.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
triac would help your goals out but i personally can't deal with the mental anguish of possible muscle loss. what you're using works great for your goals and it sounds like you're doing well with it. OTOH, you could try the triac out and if it doesn't go your way, just drop it and continue as planned. either way, you're doing fine you ol' bastard. :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I don't know your cycle, but would first ask if you have any Trimax experience? If so, ws it used during a cycle? How did you respond?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't know your cycle, but would first ask if you have any Trimax experience? If so, ws it used during a cycle? How did you respond?
I used it once before as a stand alone. It stripped fat and muscle from me. It took about 6 weeks for me to get my strength back to where it was. It really snuck up on me towards the last part of the cycle. I vowed to never use it again, without some sort of support.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I used it once before as a stand alone. It stripped fat and muscle from me. It took about 6 weeks for me to get my strength back to where it was. It really snuck up on me towards the last part of the cycle. I vowed to never use it again, without some sort of support.

Just go easy with it this time and maybe just go for 2 weeks. I'm sensitive to it as well. I go until the yak dumps start...then I taper down. A 2 week pyramid cycle seems to be about right for a fat burning boost. I never use it to "strip fat like a powersander" but rather just a little help.

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
TRAINING:
I'll be keeping with my 3-day split for weights, and cardio 6 days per week. This is what it will look like:

MON: Legs/Bicpes, 15min. HIIT.
TUES: Abs, Cardio 30-40min.
WED: Chest/Triceps, 15min. HIIT.
THURS: Forearms/Calves, Cardio 30-40min.
FRI: Back/Shoulders, 15min. HIIT
SAT: Abs, Cardio 30-40min.
SUN: Off

If/when my schedule permits, on weight days, I will do a 30 min. cardio session in the morning, then weights at night.
What exercises and how many sets/reps are you doing each day. I really like this split and Im actually thinking about switching over.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to post in this log for a while. Just too many things right now, and I'm a total emotional wreck. I'll keep up with the thread in the General section due to the overwhelming support and advice I've been receiving. It is really helping me get through this. However, this weekend will be the ultimate test for me. I want to get through all the stages I need to, so that I can begin to mentally heal. I'm going to continue with the cycle and my training though.

Weight is at 222lbs. More from the lack of food for over two days now. I'm trying to eat, but feel sick as soon as I see or think about food.

Thanks everyone.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
You answered yourself, bro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
07/13/05:

Okay...time to get this log up and running again.

Weight is at 226lbs. I had dropped to 220lbs., but that was due to my not eating and the recent stress in my life. I'm looking leaner, muscles are looking harder, vascularity is more noticeable, and my tan is coming in nice. I am getting acne once again. Mainly on my shoulders, chest and biceps. I'm getting compliments from all kinds of people telling me how much bigger I look, even though this is a cutting cycle. My arms are up about a 1/2 inch at this time, 18.5" and a light semi-pump gets them to 19". Upper abs are beginning to show through. People at the gym are beginning to approach me, asking what supps I'm taking. I refer them to our board sponsors, of course. ;)

The supps have fully kicked in. My libido is through the roof. I would have made Peter North jealous the other night with my load...LOL. My body is hella hot all day and night. I sleep with a ceiling fan on, and another large fan next to the bed. No night sweats though. I do sweat while doing anything remotely physical. I had insomnia the other night, and have only been sleeping about 6 hours, but feel well rested. Strength and endurance is also up.

Today I added in the EctoTropin-6 that IBE sent me to test out. I'm cycling this 5 days on 2 days off for 4 weeks. I'm keeping a log on this in the IBE section as well.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
07/14/05:

Weight today was 224.5lbs. I experienced insomnia again last night. Was hot all night, and I spoke too soon about not having night sweats. I had them, but it was slight. I was up every hour pissing as well.

I think I need to change my dosing times up. I've been dosing at night and will try in the mornings. Maybe this will help with the insomnia. Each time I experienced insomnia, it was after dosing at night.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs - hope all is well. Are you gonna post some pics after? Would like to see some 18.5" guns with abs too.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs - hope all is well. Are you gonna post some pics after? Would like to see some 18.5" guns with abs too.
I may post up a couple. I'm not too sure about showing my spare tire though. I'm pretty self-conscious about it. I almost want that "perfect" body to show. I may post some partials, and wait for a full body after my next couple of cycles. I'm loving this cycle so much, that I will probably do the same one for the next two.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is still going well. Although, it's turing more into a recomp than a cutter. Mostly due to my lack of cardio and my diet has been a little crappy. Had things not been so screwed up in my personal life, it would have been different.

Weight is about the same still. Waist is slimming down and vascularity is the best I've ever had in my life. My chest is hardening up as the fat melts away. Legs are bigger as well. My tan is kicking ass and I'm receiving compliments daily.

The other night I ran into Denny's to pick up an order. I know, I know...but I was hungry. Anyways, the place was packed and I was wearing some workout shorts and a tank top. I felt very uncomfortable. Seemed like all eyes were on me as I stood at the counter. Some chciks began looking, talking, and giggling. When I looked their way, they would turn away and giggle some more. When I got home, I asked my wife if I forgot to put on my shorts or if I had toilet paper hanging out or something...LOL. I told her what happened and asked if there was something wrong with me. She told me I am looking very different, very tan, very muscular, and they were probably looking at that. She also said, they were probably saying something like "look at that dude, I bet he juices." WTF???

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah, they were just admiring your 15" calves. :lol:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You sexy bitch you :D

Glad to see that things are well in Cuffsland

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Is that girl in the avatar from Cuffsland? If so, can I come visit? :p

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
07/28/05:

Weight is at 225lbs. I'm up a couple of pounds, but my waist is slimming down and I'm adding LBM.

Since my lack of cardio and my shitty diet as of late, this is turing more into a combo of a cutter/recomp cycle. I'm seeing results that I'm really liking. I look better now than I have ever. My muscles are hardening up nice, and vascularity is noticeable.

I am still experiencing some night sweats on occasion, and feel hot throughout the night. I sweat easily during the day, so I make sure I don't end up stinking.

Strength is still increasing, and joints feel good. I'm not getting very much sleep, but wake up refreshed, and I'm not tired during the day.

I'm liking this so much that I'm going to do this exact same cycle for my next one.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
09/01/05:

Well, I really screwed this log up with everything going on in my life. However, my cycle went great. I'm in PCT right now and my weight this morning was 209lbs. I am looking very lean, the leanest I've been in 15 years. I'm wearing a 33 inch pants and they are a bit loose. Vascularity is awesome, especially in my arms and shoulders, and I have maintained most of my size. The wheels, have grown a little and are ripped. Abs are still coming in.

I took two weeks off from lifting to give my body a rest, and will resume here this week. I can't believe the compliments I get everyday. This is the cycle for me!

Things could have gone much better had it not been for my recent life change. But, I made the best of it.

Once PCT is finished, I'll post up the final results. Maybe even a pic, but my ex took my camera...LOL.

One thing I have noticed is that dudes seem to stare at me while I'm out in public. I catch them all the time. I told my girlfriend about this and she thought I was just being paranoid. But, as we were at the coast, she noticed it as well. She thinks it's mainly because of my physical appearence now, and they want to be that way also.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Lets see, starting weight 226lbs, ending weight 209lbs. for a total of 17 pounds dropped. My body has done a nice recomp. I don't have my calipers, but I'm guestimating my B/F at around 10%, maybe even lower.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Lets see, starting weight 226lbs, ending weight 209lbs. for a total of 17 pounds dropped. My body has done a nice recomp. I don't have my calipers, but I'm guestimating my B/F at around 10%, maybe even lower.
awesome job bro. damn 209 is crazy.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
awesome job bro. damn 209 is crazy.
No ****...my face is much leaner and I'm getting compliments a few times everyday. My waist is still coming down. I've been eating really shitty the last two weeks, and the weight is still dropping. I'm very pleased with this cycle. Can't wait to do this one again. I'd like to get on Bobo's program the next time. My ex was supposed to get that for my B-day last June, but she got me a DVD I didn't want then left me a few days later...LOL.

I'm going to beta test a product for IBE soon, and will start a log on it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
PCT is going well. I developed a slilght cold, so I haven't been lifting. Weight was 207.5lbs. My freakin' pants are hanging off my ass. I need to go to a 33 or even a 32 waist.

Anyways...I did notice something that pissed me off. As I was cropping and shaving down, I saw myfirst stretch mark under my left arm at the pit. I thought all along that I was one of the lucky ones who would never develope those types. It's not noticeable if I'm just standing there, but it is with my arms over my head. Oh well....

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the first stretch mark. That means you're finally working hard!!!!!!

BHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

PCT is going well. I developed a slilght cold, so I haven't been lifting. Weight was 207.5lbs. My freakin' pants are hanging off my ass. I need to go to a 33 or even a 32 waist.

Anyways...I did notice something that pissed me off. As I was cropping and shaving down, I saw myfirst stretch mark under my left arm at the pit. I thought all along that I was one of the lucky ones who would never develope those types. It's not noticeable if I'm just standing there, but it is with my arms over my head. Oh well....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 5
Cuffs General Chat 8
Cuffs General Chat 23
Cuffs General Chat 20
Cuffs Pics 16