Looking for cycle help (detection times)

daddyxx23

Awards
Hello members it's been along time since I've posted but anyway I am looking for some help with my next and 2nd cycle. I am in a bit of a time crunch and really don't feel like exposing much but in a while I have from about June 1 Til September 1 to do a cycle and PCT I am at the risk of being tested after September 1 and was looking for some help on what supplements I can take that will be out of my system. I am looking for somthing that will shed fat and keep my same weight with relatively low side effects.i am 25 btw and have done lots of research I am just not sure the detection time on supps feel free to PM or post in here. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for all your time.

PS I am extremely interested in SARMs but I know detection times vary and I need a more forsure thing with detection times

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Is far as sarms are concerned all of them too my knowledge have a half life at a minimum of 24hrs which means it will take some time to clear your system. You need to be looking at short Ester injects

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
OP, what kind of cycle are you looking for? what kind of sport? have you done recent blood work?

to plan the cycle, you need to be aware of the ways to test positive.... a) banned substance, b) elevated testosterone levels and c) elevated T:E ratio.

from some of the athlete cycles that I've seen, a lot of them use low-ish doses of a short ester testosterone (prop, suspension or TNE) at night (since they're less likely to be tested then), and generally don't do PCT (due to the concern of getting caught for the banned substance... usually use HCG on cycle, tho). a lot of them do hGH, too.

with that being said, some guys can get away with a lot more then others:

http://www.ergo-log.com/genetest.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/t300.html

daddyxx23

Awards
OP, what kind of cycle are you looking for? what kind of sport? have you done recent blood work?

to plan the cycle, you need to be aware of the ways to test positive.... a) banned substance, b) elevated testosterone levels and c) elevated T:E ratio.

from some of the athlete cycles that I've seen, a lot of them use low-ish doses of a short ester testosterone (prop, suspension or TNE) at night (since they're less likely to be tested then), and generally don't do PCT (due to the concern of getting caught for the banned substance... usually use HCG on cycle, tho). a lot of them do hGH, too.

with that being said, some guys can get away with a lot more then others:

I was thinking test prop anavar I have window of 4 months I'm thinking 10 week cycle

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking test prop anavar I have window of 4 months I'm thinking 10 week cycle
yeah, I think 10 weeks could work. PCT is gonna be an issue, tho... I believe there's a new test being used for clomid (hence the reason why Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones tested positive in the UFC), so the timeline for that will be tricky.

as long as you use HCG on cycle and some good (and legal) OTC PCT stuff, I think you could be good.

I'd run 300-600 mg/wk of testosterone along with 500 IU of HCG EOD... depends on your current T levels and previous cycles...

have you done any recent bloodwork?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I think 10 weeks could work. PCT is gonna be an issue, tho... I believe there's a new test being used for clomid (hence the reason why Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones tested positive in the UFC), so the timeline for that will be tricky.

as long as you use HCG on cycle and some good (and legal) OTC PCT stuff, I think you could be good.

I'd run 300-600 mg/wk of testosterone along with 500 IU of HCG EOD... depends on your current T levels and previous cycles...

have you done any recent bloodwork?
forgot to mention Enclomid here.... the half-life is supposed to be about a day vs 5 days for regular clomid. effectiveness is very similar... I'm not sure how quick Enclomid clears the body for a PED test, tho.