0starine olympus labs + el1minate

NICK32

Awards
hello guys sooooo... i am 22 years old and from tommorow i will start this combination.. Ostarine from olympus labs with el1minate from the same company.. i will use 20mg of ostarine daily for 8 weeks and elimnate 4 caps every day..... however i bought only 1 bottle of elim1nate can i reduce the dosage here?? i will need your help.. i will in a cutting phase with about 2.300 calories..... lets have a nice start and i will be glad to be with me.. and i wanna say that i didnt have any previous experience with stuff life this..

Eight

Eight

Awards
Been an enjoyable little combination for me.

I found Elim1nate killed my joints pretty fast - so I dropped the dosage there. It's taken til week 6/7 for the discomfort to return.

Btw A lot of people here say arimistane (which I think is the main ingredient in Elim1nate) isn't too effective as an AI. So you might want to pick up something else, just in case. No problems here though.

NICK32

Awards
i got 2 bottles of nolvadren... hmmm now im in trouble.. i dont know..

Eight

Eight

Awards
Don't know anything about nolvadren (or much about anything else really).

I followed the advice of another AM user and bought Nolvadex and arimidex for PCT/emergencies.

Have still been taking the Elim1nate - just not relying on it. If I had to guess, I'd say my estrogen levels are in the toilet right now, so maybe it works.

You may not *need* the AI too much on cycle. Lots of people say you don't with Ostarine, but if things flare up then you're going to want to make sure you've got the stuff to handle it.

NICK32

Awards
so u didnt tell me... did u see any changes in your body with this combination??

Eight

Eight

Awards
Yeah, it's been good. Leaned out really quickly and although they say Ostarine isn't a great mass-builder, I have put on quite a bit of visible, hard muscle. On a cut.

The missus said that she didn't expect my adjusted training regime to have such a noticeable effect on my physique so quickly. Er... Maybe one day I'll confess, but she'll be pretty pissed that I 'm messing with this stuff.

I don't know how much of it is down to the Ostarine+Elim1nate directly, versus how much is because my recovery time has improved rediculously on-cycle. Am training twice a day, with no loss of intensity.

I will say this though: I'm not a body-builder so size isn't my chief concern. I'd guess people who've used the more potent things out there might not be as happy with the results as I am.

NICK32

Awards
day 1 nothing to see.. of course, i did back workout.... i had little carbs only in two meals from oats and black rice.... not too much protein about 120 gr of protein.. 1.5 for every kilos i try t have.... i stared with 10 mg of ostarine the morning and 50 mg of elim1nate and before bed another 5 mg ostar1ne with 1 cap of elim1nate..

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hey, if you got a proper night's sleep then you're doing better than me. Severe sleep disturbance has been a factor for me since day one, which is absolutely fine considering everything else that could have gone wrong.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ah right - tonight is night 1? Sweet dreams mate!

(Maybe stash a protein bar under your pillow... and don't be surprised if you need to go piss at 2am)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello guys sooooo... i am 22 years old and from tommorow i will start this combination.. Ostarine from olympus labs with el1minate from the same company.. i will use 20mg of ostarine daily for 8 weeks and elimnate 4 caps every day..... however i bought only 1 bottle of elim1nate can i reduce the dosage here?? i will need your help.. i will in a cutting phase with about 2.300 calories..... lets have a nice start and i will be glad to be with me.. and i wanna say that i didnt have any previous experience with stuff life this..
I would say start at 50 mg Eliminate daily. Taper to 75 mg after a couple weeks. Then 100 mg after 2 more if you want and your joints don't feel too dry.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hahaha. Sorry fella, was hoping you wouldn't react as badly as I did.

I'd say it's unlikely to get worse than that. You'll probably even have the occasional normal night, but 4-5 hours has been the usual for me for the 7 weeks I've been on so far.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Sounds bad, but I haven't found the lack of sleep to be affecting me much. Surprising because, at 38, lack of sleep usually kills me.

I've been training at 5am and 5pm every day, no lack of energy or problems at all during the workouts. Give yourself some time to see.

It is affecting the wife though. She's sick of being woken up so early. Haha.

Last edited:
Eight

Eight

Awards
Yup.

I run a Bulgarian-style lifting routine (focusing on 1 or 2 Olympic lifts) in the morning. Then, in the evening, I do either a Greyskull-based strength routine, a long distance run, or a CrossFit session.

I do this every day. With the exception of Saturday (session 2 is always a long run) and Sunday (session 2 is my "rest").

With the Ostarine, the morning session has turned into daily record-setting and training at near-max. Despite that, weights and performance are still progressing in the evening sessions too.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with how things are going. :)

Eight

Eight

Awards
Now it's got me wondering what I'd be capable of on something like a pro-hormone. Lol.

NICK32

Awards
ok day 2 i had a push workout.... i ate for breakfast oats with milk, after german lesson i ate 3 eggs and 1 white, with 1 slice of bacon and 1 slice of chesse, i went for workout after that i took 25 gr of protein, and after 1 hour i ate brown rice with some meat. untill now i have taken about 1.2k calories and 90 gr of protein and i have another 2 meals... i hope i sleep today!!

NICK32

Awards
ok day i did some arms... my sleep was better yesterday and i woke up at 5 am and i forced my self t sleep till 9:30, elim1nate starts to killing my left wrist, however nothing chnageable t notice.. this weekend i will eat with restrictions as carbs loading... we continue

Eight

Eight

Awards
Forced yourself to sleep!? Slacker. I was lifting at 4:30am this morning. :)

I've had to bring in joint support for my final days. Too dry.

NICK32

Awards
ok day 4 i continue taking the same dosage.. today and tommorow i will relax no gym and today i will eat junk food i will take over 2.200 calories but it will be a big cheat day..i think i need it

NICK32

Awards
ok day 5 .. yesterday i did a terrible msitake eating from outside pizzas burgers and all these stuff and waking yp in the mornign and seeing my self in mirror i was like wtf where are my abs(kidding).. so today i will clean up a bit... i started my day with milk and oats, after 3 hours i ate yogurrt with almonds.. and waiting for meat to get baked.... i bought from myprotein some biscuits with 38 gr of protein 330 calories a bit fat but i think that i will put this cookie as meal replacement.. Hmmm i dont have sleep issues....the only thing that matters me is that i wake up many times..... nothing noticable its still early

NICK32

Awards
ok day 6 i did some chest... i can surely say that i have seen an increase in strength.. now in mirror nothing noticable yet... yesterday i had a bad sleep i dont know if it is cause of ostarine or my fat burner.. we will see today

NICK32

Awards
day 7 i did some back workout and thank god i slept really well yesterday... im gonna leave this photo here and tommorow i will try t take a front se we can compare after 1 month!! you can critic u can say everything u want...

NICK32

Awards
ok so.. day 8 i think today i hit some legs.... my wirst is aching even if i dont lift.. i think that if pain become stronger i will somehting for joint support.....
i think that i have t increase the calories cause im too low.. im like 1800 i will put another 300 for sure..cause ostar1ne starts to change something

Eight

Eight

Awards
Make sure you're on top of your hydration. I also added some salts and extra water to my day, and it definitely helped a lot (quickly) with the joint pain I was getting.

NICK32

Awards
ok guys i didnt write something these days cause everthing moves slowly... however i dont see any change in the mirror and i try t find a solution to my diet... i mtaking around 2000 calories and im thinking going to 2300 .. ik now some peple will say its early to see any change but i dont know.. i dont know if i can handle this situation being to 2000 calories every day i want t make a cheat meal..

Eight

Eight

Awards
It may take until week 5 before you really see anything happening (based on what most people have said about ostarine). The Elim1nate should show effects a lot faster than that; but if your diet is heavy in carbs and salts then you'll still be holding on to water.

If you have to cheat, try to keep the carbs and salt down.

NICK32

Awards
i dont know but if u cheat i cant find a way to avoid salt or many carbs, for example pizza or burgers!!! but i think that elim1nate did smtng for examole when i train i see vascularity that previous of course i hadnt ..thursday i will try to count my bodyfat i had 24% before i start ... 24% is that becouse gym owner dont put the choice that im an athlete and it show a lot more that i really am but i have a little where i am..

Eight

Eight

Awards
Lol. Scary pic.

But yeah, that's why I don't have cheat meals. I'll have proper pizza again when I reach my goals. Until then... I'm fine with eggs and protein powder. Honestly. Don't worry about me. *sob* *sob*

NICK32

Awards
Thats the newbie gains hahahah 2.5 years of balking and now....

NICK32

Awards
ok so nothing t mention these days just the pain in wrist is affordable!! i m waiting t buy a supplement for bones etc..

NICK32

Awards
today i did some back and biceps workout...i wanna mention smthng... i cant deny that when i workout the vascularity has increased 10000%.. however of course hhahaahha the next morning everything dissapears.. there are 2 ways.. first i believe that elim1nate did all the job with the water, or i have lost some fat and something its going t happen

Eight

Eight

Awards
Looking back, I think most of the good stuff really started for me in week 3. So fingers crossed.

The vascularity on this combo is fun. But being older, and a little leaner, helps too. During (and after actually) this cycle, my veins pop just from getting out of bed. :) And they stay pretty visible all day.

Keep the faith.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Not sure to be honest - never had access to an accurate measurement so I don't bother to try and track it.

It was pretty damn low though: was low when I 'bulked'; got lower when I cut for a few months before deciding to buy a SARM; and then the Elim1nate drained every fluid from my body.

Easily single figures by mid-cycle.

And as you get older, your skin gets thinner - which is a bonus if you want those veins on display. :)

NICK32

Awards
ok guys we are ehading to 3 th week and i already seeing some results, however i cant feel my wrist cause the pain is too strong when i do push workouts... however im thinking add another porduct of olympus labs.. eight u got a suggestion?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Definitely look for something to help with your joints. There's probably no point being on gear if you can't train effectively. I had a bit of wrist pain, but it wasn't as bad as my knees. :)

Not sure what OL have that might help. But I'll have a look. Hopefully others will have ideas too. You might want to start a new topic asking for recommendations on dealing with the wrist pain - people who aren't interested in ostarine might not be reading this.

NICK32

Awards
yeah i will do smthng i see rally good reviews on gar1ne

NICK32

Awards
OK SO we are heading to week 4 in 3 days and i have added to my stack cardarine and ghar1ne.... i take them for 4-5 days these supplements, my wirst is aching but not so bad, however im trying to do my best, and here is a pic of me today in my gym..
18870246_1534550496575725_1451610183_o (1).jpg

Eight

Eight

Awards
Looking good mate - leaner than when you started, and I'm pleased to see you've got pants on this time. :)