10 mg ostarine log for 8 weeks.

Amar

Awards
Hi,
PCT SUMMARY AT THE END
I have been taking 10 mg ostarine for last one week and I want to run it for 8 weeks.

Background:
I was 104 kgs a year back with around 30% fat.
I lost 18kg by doing cardio and weights.

Now I want to look muscular which I have never been in my life.but my body is in much better condition now and my shoulders look great so I think I am ready for ostarine.
Day:1 ostarine 10 mg 10 am morning. I started feeling some thing and a bit of warmth.workout was usual.had dreamy sleep.

Day2 :10 mg at 10 am I felt it again and was energetic throughout the day. Had good pumps and trouble sleeping.

Day3 was rest day since I started mid week.10 mg osta at 10 am. Trouble sleeping.

Day 4 10 mg at 10 am feeling well and pumped up with waist line shrunk..feeling.
Legs workout went awesome.lifting more.

Day 5: 10 mg at 10 am my body has adjusted to ostarine and no more post ingestion feelings. But pump and confidence. I feel muscular from within.

Day 6 : no change in body weight but increase in strength ...I will update this log if any one is interested. Thanks ...

Amar

Awards
Day 8: feeling things like pump in abdominal muscle ,better joint.sleep is not that deep though. Libido is up getting morning wood. So far so good

Amar

Awards
How long you been training for? And are you following a certain program? What are your stats on the bench, squat and deadlift ? Osta brand? Can't source so just give a hint or PM .. keep an eye on this
I started 1 year 3 months back(before that i used to play football in school and early college for masters i became sedentary and gained weight) i was 104 kg then.I cardioed my way to loose 18 kg.Now i can 100 KG squats full 8 reps and 80 KG benchpress full 8 reps. I got it from a medical research institute so its legit

Day 9 : I felt little lethargic after day job did not feel like going to gym.But once in gym was able to lift well.have cleaned up my diet.Libido is down, first week it was excellent.Less pump.May be body is getting used to the stuff.

btur2915

Awards
Nice to see someone using low dose osta effectively.

Amar

Awards
Day 10: today was leg day went well.osta is very subtle. I know its there but not that radically. Will stick to 10 mg for a while.

Amar

Awards
day 11: biceps and back. went well.Though iam not lifting the max i can but i am feeling good and definitely loosing fat weight is same.almost. I will stick to 10 mg.Though i cannot feel a thing its too subtle. may be i am wasting it but still i will complete a low dose 8 week.

Amar

Awards
Day 12 : I am on a restricted diet of oats and 2 boilled eggs in morning, fruit bowl (high fiber) in lunch 4 boilled eggs (white only) in evening then I take a pre if I am tired else gym. I take 2 scoop wpc post workout and a stew for dinner.

Osta is helping me in shedding fat and hardening muscle a subtle but sure recomp at 10 mg every day.multi removed my lethargy

btur2915

Awards
Day 12 : I am on a restricted diet of oats and 2 boilled eggs in morning, fruit bowl (high fiber) in lunch 4 boilled eggs (white only) in evening then I take a pre if I am tired else gym. I take 2 scoop wpc post workout and a stew for dinner.

Osta is helping me in shedding fat and hardening muscle a subtle but sure recomp at 10 mg every day.multi removed my lethargy
Damn that is breakfast for me. Good for you.Stay strong.

Amar

Awards
Day 13 : had a cheat meal friend came from japan so party time non alcoholic and grilled meats and veggies for me. Osta is keeping me pumped.and strong. Nothing dramatic. Upper torso looks strong. and veins showing on legs as well. will drop at least 2% body fat.

Amar

Awards
was 104 now around 86 - 87 kg it was natural so didn't loose only fat, nothing great to show buddy. Else The effect i am getting will be great for some one already in good shape. I am a Software engineer and no way related to any seller of any sarm it my real log.

Amar

Awards
Daqy 16 -17: Not much difference but recovery is great i can lift more after rest day.

Amar

Awards
Missed gym for a day: 19 days done almost. I feel pump good pump same as beta alanine 4gm daily nothing exceptional. Feeling of wellbeing is good.Its not like AAS It has been very expensive.Will continue may be i will bump it to 20mg.

Its good dont expect AAS effect it helps in welbeing and healing muscle hardening but in very subtle.

Amar

Awards
day 22-24 : got an upset stomach and loose motions lots of dehydration.Was due to spicy dinner. Every thing same improvement in fat metabolism and recovery.

Amar

Awards
25 days over almost.Improvements are subtle and its not placebo.No way close to aas but its definitely good.

Amar

Awards
27 day: 10 mg osta as usual .Getting LFT (liver function test) done. will update if there is any issue.

Amar

Awards
29: Not dooing that frequent updates becoz results are very subtle.I want more results so i will go on keto diet. My goal is to lean out and recomp so keto will suffice.

Amar

Awards
Almost 5 weeks over 10 mg seems to be too less as the effects are bit slow. I am on my second week of keto and i am loving it.Guess i will make it a 10 week cycle with 20mg in last 2 weeks

APC80

APC80

Awards
10mg is too low for ostarine you'll not get much from it at that dose. 30-40mg is best when running it solo.

Amar

Awards
I am bumping the dose to 20 mg for last 20 days lets see :) results are good fat loss and strength gain and composition change is apparent.

Amar

Awards
last 18 days to cycle left . My result got effected by little tight schedule at office (I am a programmer node.js aws lambda etc). so had bee very irregular at gym for last 15 days. But one thing i can vouch for

10 MG osta works for recomp.
10 mg osta helps in fat loss and compliments keto or any low carb diet
10 mg osta will increase strength
10 mg osta spresses your sex drive in 3rd week or so.

Any anabolic user might find 10 mg osta as innefective but its my first cycle so for me the effects are good.

Amar

Awards
I guess i will conclude it here.

So i have used 10 mg ostarine for 10 mg a day for a span of 8 weeks (few days still left).
Effects
1. Lean gain of 2 kg
2.Shoulders look good (my standards and io was fat so its bit low :))
3.fat reduction from chest and shoulder area
4.Strength gain

Nothing much dramatic. LFT KFT normal (Liver function test and Kidney function tes. Changes are not close to AAS.

Bbye friends will conclude this log here hope it helps some one. I will plan a 4 week Andriol Anavar and proviron after one month..

Amar

Awards
Yeah i did my wrist was injured which compromised my bicep curl (barbell).Though i was able to lift heavy on dumbbell curl due to non restricted angle.
It has healed and now iam doing 30KG + barbell weight bicep curls with ease. and yes osta is more about healing and recovery rather then gains (my feeling) it should be used post competition recovery

Amar

Awards
Hi I would like to add my post cycle experience 2 weeks after (almost)

1. Sexual desires poor.
2. Lack of erection (need time to get the boi going)
3. No loss of strength
4.Little loss of pump

Starting a PCT using pharma Cloefert (clomid) 50/50/25/25 four weeks
Will throw in a test booster in last week.

Amar

Awards
I thought that a cycle is not complete without PCT so why should a log be?

I have been in PCT for 5 days. I have been lucky to get pharma grade clomid clofert which i am dosing at 25 mg only as 50 made me miserable. OStarine shut me down at 12 weeks and i had loss of libido. But 5 days into clomid and its recovering fine.

cesarvq

Awards
Thanks for your input, just finished 6 weeks @ 17.5mg/d and running a tiny PCT 50/25 Clomid (yes, just 2 weeks to gain a little headstart), great recomp and healing properties were noticed, lethargy and suppression were also noticed sadly.

Amar

Awards
A bit curious case. Clomid bought my testes on track and good morning wood + libido. Will get bl;ood work done. In second week clomid started causing gyno symptoms like itchy and puffed nipples. So this should be kept in mind clomid can flare up gyno.