First real var cycle help

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo guys m again asking for more advice haha basically I'm getting married next year and want to be shredded for my honeymoon haha i wanted to do a 200mg test e a week for 12 weeks and 50mg of anavar for 8 weeks bumping up to 75 after 2 weeks but my fiancé is still adamant about me not pinning and won't budge at the minute so I was just wondering if I could stack anavar with some dermacrine and epiandro or 4AD? Maybe even a low dose of trest with .5mg adex a day?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Anavar with toremifene (60 mg/day to prevent shutdown, or clomiphene 12.5 mg/day), for 12 weeks, will get you where you need to be. Don't waste your time with BS supplement and if you're not 100% certain your Var is real, then don't run it for more than 8 weeks. No PCT needed if you run torem or clomid through your cycle.

And if your Var is real and properly dosed, you are going to be absolutely blown away... There is no better AAS for building muscle AND cutting fat, that is safer or has less side-effects, than Anavar. Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say trest is BS but you think I could run it with torem and then not PCT, just making sure coz I've never heard of this!
There's no really way to tell if it's 100% legit, I'm just going from people who have taken it, have taken whinny and say it's legit haha

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say trest is BS
Disagree. It's very expensive compared to the standard AAS compounds, it's a 19-nor (so you will suffer some degree of permanent shutdown and testicular damage), it's not well-studied, and it's purity from "supplement manufacturers" is questionable-at-best.

but you think I could run it with torem and then not PCT, just making sure coz I've never heard of this!
I absolutely guarantee it. And this will be the standard within 5 years -- torem on cycle to prevent shutdown.

There's no really way to tell if it's 100% legit, I'm just going from people who have taken it, have taken whinny and say it's legit haha
That's fair.

Anavar is pretty mild in terms of side-effects -- lethargy seems to be the most common. So if you have anything like joint pain, severe acne, etc, it's not Var. Also, take it with caffeine -- this will also massively increase the uptake and utilization of the oxandrolone.

I get by on never more than 20 mg of absolutely legit oxandrolone per day on cycle with a small dose of test (never more than 300 mg/week) thrown in. Tell me I don't have dense muscles -- my avatar is at 20% BF.

Real oxandrolone will rock your world, and combining it with torem will prevent the inevitable crash at week 3-4 when you start getting suppressed. Anavar at 20 mg/day isn't really suppressive -- at 50-75 mg/day, different story. BTW, 50 mg/day of legit oxandrolone is the anabolic equivalent to *AT LEAST* a gram of test/week. Again, anyone who thinks Var is weak has never used the real stuff or hasn't read the studies, or both. Var is at least as or (most likely) significantly (at its best, nearly three times) more potent at muscle building than trenbolone.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar with toremifene (60 mg/day to prevent shutdown, or clomiphene 12.5 mg/day), for 12 weeks, will get you where you need to be. Don't waste your time with BS supplement and if you're not 100% certain your Var is real, then don't run it for more than 8 weeks. No PCT needed if you run torem or clomid through your cycle.

And if your Var is real and properly dosed, you are going to be absolutely blown away... There is no better AAS for building muscle AND cutting fat, that is safer or has less side-effects, than Anavar. Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.
Since when?

I've never heard of this.

Is this becoming common on here?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Since when?
Since always.

I've never heard of this.
Try it if you're not running a 19-nor. If you are running a 19-nor, then just go ahead and cut your balls off and forget about everything I've ever written about suppression, because that's the equivalent eventual result.

Is this becoming common on here?
Not yet.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Disagree. It's very expensive compared to the standard AAS compounds, it's a 19-nor (so you will suffer some degree of permanent shutdown and testicular damage), it's not well-studied, and it's purity from "supplement manufacturers" is questionable-at-best.

I absolutely guarantee it. And this will be the standard within 5 years -- torem on cycle to prevent shutdown.

That's fair.

Anavar is pretty mild in terms of side-effects -- lethargy seems to be the most common. So if you have anything like joint pain, severe acne, etc, it's not Var. Also, take it with caffeine -- this will also massively increase the uptake and utilization of the oxandrolone.

I get by on never more than 20 mg of absolutely legit oxandrolone per day on cycle with a small dose of test (never more than 300 mg/week) thrown in. Tell me I don't have dense muscles -- my avatar is at 20% BF.

Real oxandrolone will rock your world, and combining it with torem will prevent the inevitable crash at week 3-4 when you start getting suppressed. Anavar at 20 mg/day isn't really suppressive -- at 50-75 mg/day, different story. BTW, 50 mg/day of legit oxandrolone is the anabolic equivalent to *AT LEAST* a gram of test/week. Again, anyone who thinks Var is weak has never used the real stuff or hasn't read the studies, or both. Var is at least as or (most likely) significantly (at its best, nearly three times) more potent at muscle building than trenbolone.
I knew the risk and it being a 19-nor but many people have run it as a successful base on this forum! That's why I asked.
I'm not nocking your knowledge but I really don't know about not doing a PCT, I mean especially seeing as though I've done a few DS/PH cycles (epistane, halo, trenevar and hopefully about to do my last, m-sten) and recovered well from a 50/50/25/25 clomid PCT. Do you have any studies or can anyone else chime in on this??
I know how good real oxandrolone that's why I was reccomened it by a friend who runs test up 1200mg a week in some cycles, says it's his fave cutting AAS even over tren.
So do you think seeing as though it's my first AAS I should go for 25mg ED and maybe bump up to 50 instead, I was just going off the dose I was suggested. They are 50mg tabs and not cheap so a lower dose means buying less and if I still get the same effects I'm looking for, I wouldn't complain haha I'm in the UK btw

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not nocking your knowledge but I really don't know about not doing a PCT, I mean especially seeing as though I've done a few DS/PH cycles (epistane, halo, trenevar and hopefully about to do my last, m-sten) and recovered well from a 50/50/25/25 clomid PCT. Do you have any studies or can anyone else chime in on this??
If you're running a SERM on cycle, there's no shutdown, and no need to PCT.

I know how good real oxandrolone that's why I was reccomened it by a friend who runs test up 1200mg a week in some cycles, says it's his fave cutting AAS even over tren.
It's my favorite AAS -- bulking or cutting. There's simply nothing stronger.

So do you think seeing as though it's my first AAS I should go for 25mg ED and maybe bump up to 50 instead, I was just going off the dose I was suggested. They are 50mg tabs and not cheap so a lower dose means buying less and if I still get the same effects I'm looking for, I wouldn't complain haha I'm in the UK btw
Real oxandrolone will cause some pretty significant lethargy, since it directly interferes with the action of cortisol. If you can handle 50 mg/day, then go for it, but if you're taking it and you're not getting any lethargy, then it's bunk. Even 20 mg/day of Var requires me to constantly be caffeinated, or all I want to do is sleep.