Low dose deca for healing-PCT question

chrismina

Awards
I've never done a cycle before. I have bad elbow tendonitis and looking to get help from deca. I've researched and it seems unclear if it will help, but I'm desperate. Long, long history with this injury, including surgery. Years later, reinjured. I'm looking to run 200mgs/wk deca, maybe 250mgs/week test e. I've read so many different things about the deca/test ratios I'm not sure what to think, but this seems an average of what I've come across. I'd run it for 10 weeks. No lifting during this time. Total rest. I'm already using GHRP 2 and CJC, and cissus. No help as of yet, but it's still early days. So, my questions are thus:

1. Any thoughts about the actual cycle? Dosage?
2. What kind of PCT should I have for this low of a dose cycle? Is an AI really needed? Caber?

I know, it's my first cycle and many say not to run deca. But I'm not running for anabolic purposes. Only healing and so deca is the point. Otherwise I wouldn't do it at all. Although I've been doing my due diligence and trying to educate myself, I realize how complicated this is and I still know next to nothing. Hence my appealing here for help. Thanks.

chrismina

Awards
So what I decided to do is this:
Deca 200mg/wk
Test e 200 mg/wk
Arimidex .5mg eod

So here's my question: I've read that pct should start 3 weeks after last injection of deca, and 2 weeks after last injection of test. But I've also read that test should continue 2 weeks longer than deca. So when do I start pct? Those numbers don't quite add up. Also, I will do 500 HCG/wk, and I've read that should be the 4 weeks leading up to pct. Is that the last 4 weeks of taking the test and deca, or does that include the 2 or 3 weeks that goes in between the last injections and the beginning of pct. I would appreciate some help here. Thank you.