First cycle

Se7enAxis

Awards
Hello everybody, I'm pretty sure a post such as mine as already been submitted and answered over a thousand times on this forum but I had one specific question I couldn't find elsewhere.

I just started my first true cycle, I had a cycle 3 years ago but I was completely clueless about PCT so I messed up of course, took me awhile to recover but now I'm back at it, I'm doing a 12 weeks cycle test e 250mg 2x weekly with tbol(turinabol), my PCT is nolva/clomid, i won't waste much times with those dosages but the issue is turinabol, I only got 100x 10mg of those and I didn't planned needing more than that for my cycle, now I'm kind of figuring out at 10-15mg daily it's completely worthless so my question is, with what I have in hand should I take 30-40mg ed so it lasts for nearly the first five weeks and finish my cycle afterwards with test e, or should I just buy more and keep tbol everyday for 8weeks? I'm pretty aware that tbol isn't meant to be taken throughout the entire cycle but is 4-5 weeks enough? And also I'm assuming tbol is better off being started right when the cycle starts and not around the middle/end off the cycle?

My apologies if this context seems way too confusing, I have my ways of making things much more complex than they actually are, thanks in advance

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I would use tbol at the beginning for 4-5weeks till tests kicks. An AI is a must have as you may have possible e sides. I woule extend to 16weeks cycle. Nolva/Clomid and maybe hCG during cycle or just after cycle waiting for test to clear and leading to PCT are good. Also a cycle support would be good. I like cycle assist by CEL. Would take it full dose while running tbol and then half dose during the rest of the cycle.

All the above, assuming you are old enough and have training and diet experience that means you cant achieve otherwise your goals