First cycle need ifo

Tpclay333

Awards
This will be my fist cycle in a while. I have run test 250 and dbol cycle 2 years back. I have also tried deca and test before too did not like the sides from that.
Weight: 150
Hight: 5'11
Experience: 2 Pryor cycles but not done properly.

I plan on running tren ace 75ml every other day 10wk test e 1000ml every week 10wk and 50mg anadrol ed for 4wk. Hcg 250ui twice week 10wk. Pct 2wk after last pin clomid/novadex. Need help dosing that but i was wondering if thats a ggod first cycle for me. I want to take out the tren and just run test and anadrol but idk of that would be a waste of a cycle.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Im going to pretend like you're not a troll.

Your first cycle needs to be testosterone only, 500mg/week for 12 weeks. You have not run a cycle properly, so you have absolutely NO business running anything except testosterone.

And actually, now that I see your height and weight, you don't need to be doing steroids at all. You need to learn how to TRAIN and EAT properly and consistently.

If you can't write a proper post without gratuitous typing/texting errors, I have serious doubts as to your ability to run a cycle properly. Texting (hope to God you weren't typing) is a lot easier than using steroids properly.

Go get in the gym for 2-3 years and learn how to eat before you do yourself major long term harm.

Tpclay333

Awards
Ive been working out since i was 18 years old. And sorry for the errors in my post i am texting. The cycles i have ran i was misinformed about what o shpuld be starting with. The heaviest i have ever been is 176lbs. I had proper diet and kept my calorie intake good. Ao your saying run test only!! Cuz i have researched that for first cycles. But will the test be strong enough considering what i have already tried?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Ive been working out since i was 18 years old. And sorry for the errors in my post i am texting. The cycles i have ran i was misinformed about what o shpuld be starting with. The heaviest i have ever been is 176lbs. I had proper diet and kept my calorie intake good. Ao your saying run test only!! Cuz i have researched that for first cycles. But will the test be strong enough considering what i have already tried?
Ok, I will help you put a cycle together because I can tell you're going to anyway, but you have to bear with me because diet and training come first and I just want to help. So for me, I was stupid when I was younger. I tried prohormones and superdrol and did pct every time but once. So first of all, I applaud your decision to not cut corners and to do full cycles of the real thing.

Second, I know it is easy to want to jump the gun and try a lot of new things because you've already done a few, but slow and steady is the way to go (because slow and steady for us juicers is lightning fast for regular folks) and the less compounds you can use the better.,

Here is what I would suggest. And others may not agree. If I were you, and I wanted to get the most out of my first properly run cycle that I could, first I would lay out my goals. What do you want to accomplish, and what is your plan for accomplishing it? Then ask yourself what your plan is for keeping it.

You have the basic fundamentals of cycle construction down, I think. I could be wrong, but I bet you have done a ton of research. I'm willing to help you put together a first cycle, but you have to help me understand exactly where you are diet and training wise so I can give you a better answer than just run test alone, or fix your diet and training. Without your diet and training being 100% on point, you will not get good results. 5'11 150, Max weight 176lbs tells me you are going to have to force feed yourself consistently. There are true hard gainers in the world, I am one of them, so I know just how much you have to actually eat to put on weight. I have to eat AT LEAST 5000 calories a day if I want to gain weight, and right now I'm 6' 182 8.5%bf.

I am thinking test along with superdrol may be a solid choice for you, but first let's make sure your diet is on point and your training program is set up right so that you can maximize your gear. It is easy to take steroids, it's hard to run a cycle 100% the right way.

So answer me these questions:

Diet
How many calories are you getting in each day and what are your macros? If you don't have the MyFitnessPal app, download it so you can keep track of everything you eat.
What do you eat? Tell me everything you ate today. Most of your calories should come from whole food.

Training
What is your workout schedule? What is your routine?

You have to have your diet and workout planned, and you have to record everything. If you don't keep track of everything, that is valuable data you need to have in order to make progress in the gym.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I know that's a novel, not all of my responses will be btw.

Tpclay333

Awards
You are right on with the diet situation. I keep my calorie intake anywere between 2500 to 2800. That app i will be downloading forsure it will help. Today i ate
Breakfast: 3 eggs, whole wheat bagle with cream cheese. Protein shake with a banana mixed in.

Lunch: 2 pbj on white bread, a pear, pretzels, and a protein shake.

Dinner: 2 chicken breast, cup of rice, green beans, and a potato.

I do not drink any shakes at night due to i feel very heavy and cant sleep.

During the day i have snakes every other hour like a multigrain bar or fruits like grapes i love. On cheat days i go dirty with pizza and ice cream.

My goal is ultimately is to improve my weight gain and to down the road get into some shows for bodybuilding. I know of all the sides from doing this. But i had a taste of what it was like when i waz going threw my cycle and im hooked. But i want to do it the right way!!! And keep it as safe as possible so i can continue to workout the rest of my life.

P.s. i appreciate your long reply. I need to do this the right way.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
At work right now but will respond this evening bro