Dermatrest and DMZ log

Cmurder

Awards
Going to run a cycle of Dermatrest by Olympus Labs and Hulkz by Enhanced Athlete. Hulkz is underdosed but workout partner got some decent gains by taking them alone but I'm going to up the anty. He gave me his other two bottles

Hulkz contains these ingredients for two pills

25mg Androsta
10mg DMZ
5mg LGD
5mg GW

Week 1-6
Hulkz 4/5/6/6/6/6 (pills)
Dermatrest 50/50/75/75/100/100
AAS Cycle Support by EA
Exem 12.5 EOD

Week 7-8
Dermatrest 150/150
Nolva 40/40
Arimacare Cycle Support
Exem 12.5 EOD

Week 9-12
Nolva 40/20/20
Exem 12.5/6.25/6.25 EOD
7 Keto VII-KY by Iron Legion

Liver Support during cycle
Ar1maCare Pro
AAS Cycle Support

Macros
190p
360c
85f

Stats
26, 190,5'9, male

Workout five times a week, Cardio three times a week

Reason for starting Nolva early is due to me going to Ft Hood for three week training. Starting Monday will see how it goes. Writing it now so I don't become lazy and forget. Any other info needed let me know.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need for liver support while on cycle?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You sure Hulkz is underdosed? Because 60mg DMZ, 30mg LGD, 30mg GW, and 100mg Trest all at once sounds like hell.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
2 capsules have what he is listing. So at most its 30mg DMZ, 15mg LGD, 15mg GW and 100mg Trest.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Misread that. That dosage is perfect.
Sweet total dosage right? It looked really good once I wrote it all out...almost wanna run that myself sometime haha

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sweet total dosage right? It looked really good once I wrote it all out...almost wanna run that myself sometime haha
It would be effective, although if I had the choice, I'd probably leave out the GW.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
It would be effective, although if I had the choice, I'd probably leave out the GW.
Now that you mention it...too much family cancer history to **** with that...

Cmurder

Awards
Alright y'all five day update. Diet has been consistent. Going to weigh myself on day 10. Been taking two Hulkz before am workout and then two before pm workout. Been applying Dermatrest after showering in am and then before the pm workout when I do two a days. On the days I don't it's just split out during the day. Exem is normally take around 8am after breakfast EOD

Workout during the week goes as follows
Mon, Wed, Fri-Squats/Cardio in am and strength in evening
Tues/Thursday- Squats/Strength in am only

Workouts:
Day one-
Good morning workout. Currently on a squat cycle (5 sets at 60% for 10 reps) and after the first set it got easier.
2nd workout- Great pumps and focus
Day two -
AM workout only was leg day and it was great. Had good focus and strength in my workouts. Ended up two hours in there after I lost track of time
Day three-
AM workout sucked. Mainly think it was due to a little over six hours of sleep. Squats were good to go.
PM Workout was arms. Good ass pump and felt like I could go ham all day in there.
Day four-
AM workout sucked. Damn sleep was not good either. Got my squats done no problem though.
Day five
Morning workout was great. Did chest and shoulders. Strength felt good and focus was there. Didn't feel too much fatigue. Only issue was my right nipple felt itchy. When I got in the shower noticed a little floppy skin.

Libido
First day was fine. Got it in before the girl went on her period. The days after that, I had to do a little Internet TV to make sure my thing works, so far so good.

Energy
I think the couple of nights I got crappy sleep affected the mood and fatigue in the morning workouts. Don't really have achy joints. Afternoon workouts always go better than the morning ones anyways. 4am workouts suck and read where the body is weaker during that time.

Sooooo I am going to amp up the 12.5 dose of Exem up to 25mg, a full mL ED and if joints hurt tone it down. If this don't work I have letro on hand and will get prami as this type of trest can cause prolactin levels to elevate. Any feedback feel free to put in

Cmurder

Awards
Day ten
Dang scale was giving me a false reading say I weight 232 and I know there's no way that's true. Will get a new scale and weigh day 15. There is a noticeable difference in my arms and upper body. My quads and glutes have some definition coming in I didn't have before. Surprisingly these genetic hindered calves are getting more definition as well

Workouts
Everything has been pretty good. I notice a huge pump and more strength whenever I workout. It doesn't help in the cardio session but still does good during my strength workouts. Only negative side I have is how lightheaded I can get during the squats ,any clean and jerks and snatches.

Libido
Still good. Everything works and there is no ED whatsoever. If anything it's probably raised a lot more.

Energy
So far the energy I have had on the cycle has been consistent these past couple days. No major lethargic moments. I have been taken Exem at 25mg ED and haven't felt the energy drop

Current Issues
As mentioned in the first update, I noticed some gyno and had itchy nipples at random times. I pumped up the dose from 12.5 Exem EOD to 25mg ED. Couldn't risk having estrogen but it had no effect on it. Got some achy ankles but it seems at it has no effect. Prami arrives today so I know this should be the answer to what's happening as my prolactin levels are most likely affected if the Exem hasn't been working. Going to be taken a low dose first (.125mg) ED for a couple days and then build up from there till I find the sweet spot. Don't really want to feel sick from the start while I read this can be harsh. I also have letro coming so not sure if I take this as well but if the Exem hasn't been working I don't think letro will work either as it's prolactin. Will post next update in five days.

Anyone feel free to ask for feedback or input.

Cmurder

Awards
Day fifteen

Taking 5 Hulkz and 50mg of trest. Today i start six of Hulkz and then 75mg of trest. Alright been dealing with a little gyno issues. Been taking letro and prami as I read in a thread it should knock this off. Link to the forum is here at elite fitness. Prami/letro log, it's like 13 pages long. Currently up to 196 at the moment. I notice a difference in arms and legs. My back is gaining more definition according to my girl. Lats are growing as I see more noticeable hills on my shoulders. Obliques are making their way in more and I can tell my core is coming in nicely.

Workouts
Everything has gone great. Going up on everything in weight by at least five pounds. My Olympic movements are getting easier. I can tell a noticeable power in my pulls that's making things feel easier. Only issue I have is being lightheaded and fast heart rate. This has been going on since I've been a couple days in. My cardio sessions feel tiresome but aren't due to my heart rate getting up so fast. I feel like I need to rest but I'm not breathing hard. Think I am going to go get some hawthorn berries to try to lower my blood pressure a little more. Don't really need arginine/citrulline as I don't need my NO to go up during cardio. Any input feel free.

Libido
Everything still working good. No ED or loss of libido. Still hard as a rock even with prami and letro.

Energy
Alright I've noticed a difference since I started the letro and prami. Sometimes during the day I don't feel like doing anything. Current dosage is as follows since I started this four days ago (also in the link above). First week is .25prami (this never changes) with .5 of Letro. You go up .5 of letro every week till you get to 2.5. I took my first day at night. Got the worst sleep ever. Next day I took midday next day. Felt fine then two hours later, I could've passed out at work and slept on the grass. Tried again the third day about afternoon time. Slept fine but still waking up groggy as hell. Tried again the same time next day and woke up like that this morning. Currently I am fine. I think afternoon time seems to be doing better as I'd rather not feel ****ty during work and grogginess goes away. Any input feel free

Current issues
Alright as far as the gyno goes, it is going away. Getting the firmness again and my nipples aren't poking out like cones as much. It looks as the prami/letro is working. Going to save Exem till pct most likely. Also will see how amping the dose up in letro every week as the log says will do to me. If my energy levels drop ridiculously, I will try to find a sweet spot and keep it there. Maybe even drop the prami by half? Any input feel free to put in

Cmurder

Awards
Start of week four
Muscle gains are definitely noticeable. Whole upper body is getting bigger and it's definitely noticeable even in uniform. Legs are getting ripped. Quads are coming in nicely and the hams definitely have more curvature along with the glutes. Strength is going up greatly. This week I go six tabs of hulk and bump up the dermatrest to 100mg. Also I have been taking .25 prami and .5 letro for gyno. I will say that stuff is for the birds.

Workouts
Strength workouts are the best. I can just tell in my body I am stronger overall and the size I am gaining is being noticed. Just wish my calves would catch up lol. Cardio sessions suck still but I am leaning out. Letro/prami combo kills morning sessions period. Going up on weight on everything including my squat cycle as my 60% is getting easier to do in the 5x10 rep scheme.

Libido
Have I mentioned how much that letro/prami sucked. Yeah I have no libido. I can still get hard but I haven't spent time with the girl bc the urge is not there and I'm drained.

Energy
Letro is kicking my tail. I feel like I can fall asleep anywhere. Sleep eight hours feel like I need eight more. I am going to get off this stuff. People even notice that I look worn out.

Current issues
Obviously my libido and energy have become the bigger issue. I am tamper off letro to .25 this week along with same dose of prami. Hazard12 recommended Vicious Labs Dark Carnival. Read up on it and it says it's also a good way to come off the harsh AI and still fight it off. If I need to I can take the prami but from what I read about epiandro I should be good. It should arrive in a couple days. Gyno had been taken care of for the most part. Don't have much left. Idk how people amp up the dose to 2mg of letro or more. Can't even imagine how I would feel. Any input feel free to put in.

Cmurder

Awards
Late on the update. Sorry school and work been kicking my tail. Start of week five today. Better strength and noticeable size gain. Been doing more weight on the 5x5 regiment I've been training on. Everything is getting big on my body except my calves but there is definition there that I didn't have before. Obliques are coming in nicely. Taking 7 caps of the Dark Carnival till I PCT but I can tell I am looking drier. Also dehydrated in the morning but nothing severe

Workouts
Wednesday night I came off the letro and prami. It's the best decision I made. I've been on dark carnival since then and don't feel as sluggish during morning workouts. Slight elevated blood pressure even after the extra supps to help with it. Every lift is going up in weight and I just feel stronger overall everywhere.

Libido
It's back and I'm happy. Never knew how bad that letro took that away. Dark Carnival is helping and I can just tell the difference.

Energy
My energy is back to where it was. I was battling a mental and physical battle when I was taking the letro/prami combo. I just felt terrible no matter what especially for the cardio sessions. Everything is good and running now

Current issues
None anymore just making sure to sleep enough. Gyno isn't a issue no more and I'm sure the Dark Carnival is helping there. Also looking leaner bc of it. Will post weight in a few days.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ayyy man! Im glad the dark carnival worked out for you! This stuff is amazing!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff man! Just a bit pricey but worth the money so far
Yeah from what I gather, epiandro is basically a legal, expensive and oral version of masteron. I havent tried mast myself but I also wanted to keep my current cycle without any IM pins. Next cycle im gonna do test e and mast and see for myself how they compare.

Cmurder

Awards
Been out of the loop this week. Final projects for school coming in and work. Had CQ duty this past Tuesday and I still haven't recovered. Anyways we are now coming to the end of week 6. This week has been terrible. Sleep has sucked due to having **** to do. Only got four workouts in and I don't think I will do any lifting after today just bc I feel so tired and rest will do me better

Workouts
They have all sucked. The lack of sleep has killed me. I haven't felt motivated to go. Took Steel Edge preworkout today for legs and I was dragging. This all due to sleep though I already know

Libido
Even with the lack of sleep I still have the urge. No ED or anything

Energy
Yeah not even going to repeat it again lol. Get more sleep is the answer

Current Issues
No gyno or anything. Just can tell my cortisol levels are high. Not looking as lean as I was before but I know is stress s from school and the lack of sleep. I honestly don't know how the heck I forgot to mention this but my poop has been green ever since the cycle started. I know it's from the Hulkz as it's lime green and so it's my terds/diarrhea lmao. I'm glad i finish that those this week then move on to trest the next two weeks before pct

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Damn, hang in there bro. Every cycle has its ups and downs, I know that better than most. Keep your head in the game and focus on doing what you can. Listen to your body. If its asking for sleep, sleep. if its asking for food, food. if its asking you to lower your dosages, lower your dosages but dont get discouraged by steps taken back, think about how you gonna take 2 more steps forward.

Cmurder

Awards
Damn, hang in there bro. Every cycle has its ups and downs, I know that better than most. Keep your head in the game and focus on doing what you can. Listen to your body. If its asking for sleep, sleep. if its asking for food, food. if its asking you to lower your dosages, lower your dosages but dont get discouraged by steps taken back, think about how you gonna take 2 more steps forward.
Thanks man. Late response but I am feeling better after taking some time off. Last week of school is this week for me. I don't have any finals next week due to having big projects this week. Starting the 150mg of trest and jump starting the Nolva like you said. Will post on Monday how everything starts off

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man! Best of luck with the remainder of your cycle! Keep us posted with anything noteworthy.

Cmurder

Awards
Alright on the pct now. Dermatrest bottle ran out Tuesday. Taking 40mg of Nolva with 12.5 of exem, VII-KY and hell even added K1NGS Blood. So far so good. No lethargy. Strength is still there and libido is still there. No major issues anymore.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What were your end results?

What is the purpose of Dark Carnival?
Its epiandrosterone 300mg per cap. It is a mild drying agent, but mainly supports aggression and wellbeing. Used to counter lethargy and sometimes bloat. Seems like he was taking a pretty high dosage at 7 caps a day unless I misread.