Mk677 just wow

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm on my second day of mk677 and wow. My sleep has been wonderful, overall well being, anxiety dropped, my pumps are wonderful, joints feel great, and my endurance is crazy high.

I promise this is no mental placebo because I didn't expect anything until maybe a few weeks in because it's a long term use GH secretagogue. Can't wait to see what it's like 2 months in.

Just a quick log to let you guys know.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Thinking of throwing some 7keto dhea and yohimbine in the mix.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great! What brand are you using? Thanks

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Very interested as well, can you comment on dosage and duration that you plan to run?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Update: My hunger sides are crazy. I can't stop eating lol

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I will follow this log. Are you not put off by the studies (or only 1 study?), where long-term administration lead to heart failure in some patients and the trial had to be terminated before the end of the study. I always thought that it was odd that Merck has not commercialized after all

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I will follow this log. Are you not put off by the studies (or only 1 study?), where long-term administration lead to heart failure in some patients and the trial had to be terminated before the end of the study. I always thought that it was odd that Merck has not commercialized after all
Care to share said study? Haven't been as active in the forums. Always good to keep up to date with all these new drugs we take.

I myself had been on MK for more than a year with only just a few months lay off. This time around I'm on a 4 day on 2 day off cycle

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21067829

Elderly hip fracture patients, so most likely not the target group of this forum :)
Target group or not this needs to be bookmarked and studied deeper. Positive effects are there for MK. It's a subtle increase in performance overtime but very noticeable when off it. Side effects like heart failure is not a light matter. I was more concerned about the stress impact on the brain prior to the study you posted. I'd link you I can't find it at the moment

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Target group or not this needs to be bookmarked and studied deeper. Positive effects are there for MK. It's a subtle increase in performance overtime but very noticeable when off it. Side effects like heart failure is not a light matter. I was more concerned about the stress impact on the brain prior to the study you posted. I'd link you I can't find it at the moment
As said before, Merck decided not to commercialize it after all. That is what got my attention

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I know everyone experiences the water weight gained but has anyone also noticed being more bloated as a common side effect?

sespress

Awards
I run mk or Peptides with a cortisol controller. 7kt off cycle and 11kt while I'm on one

sespress

Awards
Update: My hunger sides are crazy. I can't stop eating lol
That will go down a bit. You'll still get it but the crazy sleep and hunger become more mild over time (two weeks or so). I absolutely love the stuff, keeps all my joints running smooth too. You get tingling hands? You know I actually backed off to like 12.5ed and then finally settled on 20 eod, mostly to control lethargy sides. Some dudes do it 5 on and 2 off. Those hunger and sleep sides I think mellowing out is a sign your getting used to the stuff, maybe developing a tolerance. I like any protocol with some breaks built in. Give it a shot if your inclined. For the like first month you might as well go every day, but try taking the weekend off on week 6 for instance and see how you do. Sone ECA is what I ended up going to for the lethargy.

sespress

Awards
I read the brain one your talking about goodvibes. I remember something about how it was setup didn't sit right with me. This was the supposed long term Neuro damage on some area of the brain right? Are we thinking about the same one?

Anyways there's been a few random studies I've seen that didn't really dissuade me. This heart failure thing... I dunno more looking into this is needed bc the secretalougs are a great class of drug in concept and in many many practical annecdotal reports online. Enough to prove its not a psychosomatic effect at least, at least enough also to make me feel like serious effects are rare. Hey they prescribed this one drug (can't think of it) for depression back in the day and it was like only 20% more effective than placebo. So... Yeah. Mk isn't like thatI, it has a real effect, quickly too. It did made me gain a few bad lbs up front before I dialed the hunger in, and my fault for diet issues - it's been hard to use these while on a cut for me as a result. Most everyone complains about bloat, which as a side is like "occasional sneezing" or something else really innocuous. Over like two months I'll starty getting sick of the bloat and quit it for a while. That's been my like only limiter other than the lethargy

I've been using the injectables like CJC instead for a bit now but the bloating makes me take frequent breaks from these compounds... Maybe that's all that's needed to keep it safe too, breaks, like AAS you can be fine if you're not going INSANE with it and keeping it in moderation. And this is so so much more mild than any AAS. People have heart issues from roids too actually, some cycles are known for bad effects on lipids.

I think, OP your fine, just my two cents. BUT I agree with goodvibes we need to stay plugged in as a community with these, they're very new still.

Edited because auto correct and lack of coffee lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have found taking mk post workout (since it's my biggest meal) has helped to avoid the hunger aspect. I also have one more meal of 1 cup egg white, protein and peanut butter before bed and added fiber and my night time hunger has gone down drastically

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Update: I have experienced 0 water retention and if anything I feel a lot leaner.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I've gotten nothing out of my mk. Over 50 days in.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've gotten nothing out of my mk. Over 50 days in.
Might of been veggie oil! After the first dose you should have noticed a big sleep difference from deeper sleep to feeling a little bit more tired when you wake up than normal.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Never got the water retention from MK either. Have started and stopped use and trialed various reputable brands. I'm not sure where the water retention is coming from. i know it's a side of exogenous HGH but considering MK increases values to the high normal end of range for most users I wouldn't expect elevated IGF1 levels to be the cause for bloat some experience.

The sides dissipate over time. 5/2 on/off protocol at 20mg for 6 months now. I have enough to run for another year at the current protocol. At this point I can't tell a difference between being on or off MK though changes in body composition have been noted.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If it's good mk (which I get) you will gain at least 5-10 pounds of water. I'm prepping and gained more water weight this time then off-season so I stopped. My buddy is up 10 pounds. The MK I use is 25mg and it's intense. My buddy used a different brand and at 40mg didn't feel a thing. There is a lot of fake stuff out there. If it's good mk you will gain water weight and also if you don't eat after you will possibly go hypo

SDM86

Awards
How do i combat the crazy mk lethargy? any supplements i can take?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can someone PM a left source for MK677
Literally 2 posts above yours:
NP's MK is legit
NP is Nutraplanet. MA Labs has a product called Somatozine with MK-677 in it that has been catching a lot of attention here lately.
Just look around. Google, even. It's pretty easy to find.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not seeing any on NPs website, I'll check out that Somatozine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Not seeing any on NPs website, I'll check out that Somatozine
NP no longer has it - for Somatozine - masupps website. Their is a note they are not accepting online orders at the moment, but their is a contact name mentioned in the notice.

SDM86

Awards
Sup BamBam how do i combat the crazy mk677 lethargy? any supplements i can take?
I appreciate the help!! thx

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sup BamBam how do i combat the crazy mk677 lethargy? any supplements i can take?
I appreciate the help!! thx
It's different for everyone honestly. I either don't get the lethargy or I just don't notice it.
Green tea extract might help, plus it's supposed to help amplify the GH release caused by MK-677.

SDM86

Awards
would u know any other way that doesn't involve caffeine? my body unfortunately cant handle caffeine.
i took mk about 4hours before bed (5mg) slept great but the next day i was so freakn tired...

SDM86

Awards
would u know any other way that doesn't involve caffeine? my body unfortunately cant handle caffeine.
i took mk about 4hours before bed (5mg) slept great but the next day i was so freakn tired...