Ran andro cycles to close together?

Brandon25

Awards
Hi, I'm 25 and Back August 1 I ran my first cycle an 8 week cycle of 1/4 andros at 330 and then Pct with clomid at 50/25/25/25/12.5. Also kept exemestane on hand but never used it. I never got any blood work done prior to the cycle because of how mild it was. On January 13 I began my 2nd cycle 1/4/epi and finish it up on march 13. I haven't had the need for exemestane and Gonna Pct with clomid the same way. Did I wait long enough between cycles? I planned it out so I'd have time to cut after the 2nd cycle for summer. I just did some reading in my spare time. And now I'm paranoid as to test side affects, sex drive, all that stuff.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Most commonly said is time on + PCT = time off. So roughly 12 weeks (3 months in between)

I'd vote you're good.

I did literally the EXACT same thing haha. But I started 1/4 in early Sept and ran through early Nov, now I started 1/4/epi this week

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
So I took like 3.5 months off. Second cycle ever.

Brandon25

Awards
Yeah I didn't do bloods. I know I need to before any cycle again but i don't want my family doctor knowing if I take anything. I'm only 25 so surely my test levels are good ha.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
You guys run epi and 4 andro together? Is that smart with one being wet and one being dry?