The Next RUN critiscism welcome

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Heres the breakdown starting in march

Msten : 20/20/20/20
DMz : 36/36/36/36
Test Base : heres where im ****ed up last time I did this stack the lethargy ruined me. Ive heard trest orally worked really well dosed apart for a base. open to all opinions (exc Pinning). Anything to avoid the lethargy from before. Also will be running for 6 weeks to solidfy gaines.
Aro : 12.5 mg EOD as needed
Ar1micare Pro : 8 caps ED
Milk thistle : on hand if extra is necessary.
(will possibly push 6 weeks depending)

PCT I have clomid and nolva + extreme PCT by AT, fish oils etc.
Osta : 0/0/0/0/15/15/0/0
clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva : 20/20/10/10
Clomadex : 1 cap ED

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy DOES NOT COME FROM LACK OF A TEST BASE. I wish that sh!t would stop being spread. These orals are harsh as sh!t on your liver, kidneys and digestive track. It's a much simpler answer.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy DOES NOT COME FROM LACK OF A TEST BASE. I wish that sh!t would stop being spread. These orals are harsh as sh!t on your liver, kidneys and digestive track. It's a much simpler answer.
Right on get some tudca and bad ass cycle support then and keep the base for gains and we'll being?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't need to use the aromasin for the msten and dmz, but if your test base aromatizes you can use it. Add 500-1000mg tudca to the ar1macare, the milk thistle isnt really necessary, but definitely get tudca. Take ostarine out of pct, its suppressive and it will just make your pct pointless

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to use the aromasin for the msten and dmz, but if your test base aromatizes you can use it. Add 500-1000mg tudca to the ar1macare, the milk thistle isnt really necessary, but definitely get tudca. Take ostarine out of pct, its suppressive and it will just make your pct pointless
Noted thanks brotha. Yea idk why I kept the osta there since my test base will run for 6 weeks. It will solidify my gains so I won't need osta. Got looooong of tudca so I'm good there

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Think the clomid + nolv is over kill? Just use one eh?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

This is the run I'm going with now starting friday didn't feel like hammering my liver anymore. If everything goes smooth, the next one will be the first pin.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established

This is the run I'm going with now starting friday didn't feel like hammering my liver anymore. If everything goes smooth, the next one will be the first pin.
I think you will find the results from a Hexadrone and oral Trest cycle to be underwhelming, to say the least. What is the test base TD? Is it actual testosterone? That would make it much better. I don't think you will need Caber though, and the Exemestane dose seems excessive, unless you are very prone to aromatization.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
It's actual test yes. I did change exem to eod.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
EOD is better. It should be pretty good then. I'd probably dose the Hexadrone higher if you have enough.
Yea I've got plenty. I've had good runs with 200 before, I could def step it up for 300 for weeks 2-6 see what happens.