Dbol/Test E/EQ

str21r

Awards
Hello, I started a dbol test e eq cycle and I am currently at the first day of week 5.
Dbol 50/50/50/50/50
Test e 500mg (250x2)/w 1-16w
Eq 600mg (300x2)/w 1-16w

The first week my libido and mood was up to the roof! But at middle of week 2 it dropped very bad, the gains from dbol came at week 2-3 and they are very good!
Anyway my question is about the libido thing.
Two days ago I saw an increase to my libido (from hard to maintain erections to very good erections but still not crazy)
Also I saw an increase to my aggression last week that still lasts and gets worse! + minor acne (but I am prone to acne
I am concerned if my test e is legit (cause of my libido issue)
Is it possible to be fake because of no big libido increase until week 5?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different and reacts different to different compounds. Stop guessing and go get bloodwork done, its the only way to be certain

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stack bro. Do you have an AI on hand?

str21r

Awards
Of course I have :)
Also I was thinking to add tren ace at 75eod at week 6-7 to week 12-13 (I'll see how it goes)

str21r

Awards
Also my dbol is from Balkan pharma and I verified the product from their site BUT I have gained only 2-3kilos in 4 weeks and 3 days at 50mg/day
Strength gains are here ( lets say +7.5kg at bench) but still not what I was expecting because I see reviews that they gained 6-7 kg with the same or less dosage.

str21r

Awards
My diet is 3000-4000cals around 45%P 45%C 10%F

str21r

Awards
Now I am at day 1 of week 7 and I lost the last week 2,5-3 kg and my gains from dbol has been lost. The lifts went down like they were before the cycle.Also I have gotten a real test e and tren ace.
1) should I pct and start again
2) continue with the new test e and tren
3) start again with test prop tren ace and test e?
Or something else

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7