First cycle, nightmare pip, recovery of cycle. Humbly asking for thoughts.

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
So I got some sust 350 was set for a schedule, had first shot into right glute, nbd 2days later getting Charlie horsey. So do sub q tummy area. Once again nbd for about 2 days then what starts to resemble a close-range paintball welt or bad bee sting super tender. So I go sub q quad, injection is fine again. Two days it's kinda knotty, do second sub q in quad. Butt still hurts, stomach is super tender still and quad is getting swollen. Cut to 2 days later my entire quad does grotesquely swollen. It's not warm not even that tender to touch really just looks like my entire quad got filled with fluid down to knee restricting ROM. It's lightly worsens over the weekend three days off work. Did not do another injection read about solvents BA BB EO. Assume I'm allergic to sust eo so I get my test E . So I don't miss a third shot. Does 400 in left glute And 200 of npp in right. That was Monday it's Thursday night and I can't even sit down.

Should I just go back to the sust? should I stay on the te? why am I reacting like this?

Shoot every third day, 200mg npp, 300mg test e every shot day is my schedule, all ancillary PCT stuff is on point. I also have anadrol I've been debating throwing in.

I don't want to just crash stop, but I can't keep doing this if every shot is crippling. :/

Deusvultz

Awards
What gauge needle are you using? I had worse pip with a smaller needle try a 23g if you are not using it already

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if the teste has EO in it then you are probably allergic to it. I am and it cripples me

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
I asked producer and he said no EO I hope he's not lying lol

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
300 for T e and 350 for sust npp is 200 I believe

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so the sust and npp arent giving you problems? have you pinned each oil separately to see which one in particular is causing the pain?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't do subcutaneous injections with cycle doses. People do them for TRT with 100mg of testosterone or less each pin. You also shouldn't pinch the skin when doing subcutaneous injections (except with hCG).

It sounds to me like either your gear is bad and/or your technique is really bad.

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Nos yes and it's both, and Mike I stopped sub q Im is almost as bad, I hope it's not technique but I have never given myself the shot I've had two different nurses and an EMT do mine

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nos yes and it's both, and Mike I stopped sub q Im is almost as bad
Well npp 200mg/ml is a pretty high concentration so I'm sure there's a good bit of solvents in it. The prop ester in the sust might be causing that. You could always cut them with sterile grapeseed oil

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Well npp 200mg/ml is a pretty high concentration so I'm sure there's a good bit of solvents in it. The prop ester in the sust might be causing that. You could always cut them with sterile grapeseed oil
I read that somewhere, so when I asked the test e guy he said he used MCT which that is right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
MCT oil is what bodybuilders use for site growth, brand name syntherol. It is a very thick oil but I doubt that's what's causing the pain. You're probably just allergic to the solvents

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Then what can I do? I'm about to order yet another brand,

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Also a correction, the npp is 150mg

But OK I get the gso but do I go back to sust stay on test e? I did notice mixing the npp and test e gave the best shot yet but in a fresh site (delt) and 2 days later pip kicked in as usual just not as bad

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also a correction, the npp is 150mg

But OK I get the gso but do I go back to sust stay on test e? I did notice mixing the npp and test e gave the best shot yet but in a fresh site (delt) and 2 days later pip kicked in as usual just not as bad
It's up to you which one you choose. Just pick either and stick to it

AnchorArms

Awards
I've done a couple of cycles and I've had the same problem before. I tried different sites, ways to pierce the skin, duration of inj. Nothing really helped. I've read it could be a high concentration of alcohol or ****ty gear etc. But I tried warming it up (running the glass part under a faucet), and it seemed to make a huge difference. It could make sense with these colder seasons. I hope this helps, and I'm sorry if it doesn't.

AnchorArms

Awards
Also, I did my quad once, and I'll never do it again. It got SWOLEN! I personally don't know what I did wrong. Maybe was close to a lymphatic duct. Idk. Either way I just feel like there is a lot going on in that area

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Also, I did my quad once, and I'll never do it again. It got SWOLEN! I personally don't know what I did wrong. Maybe was close to a lymphatic duct. Idk. Either way I just feel like there is a lot going on in that area
It's been two weeks and I can't kneel back all the way still, I'm terrified I did damage

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the gear.
I've had problems with pip before.
Always inject the same way.
Now I'm on prop and zero pain.
Ethanate hurts me a little
It's your gear

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it hurts worse on day 3 it's the gear.
Keep searching for a good source.

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Damn dude I've spent so much on 3 diff brands already

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude I've spent so much on 3 diff brands already
that sucks. i've definitely had my fair share of crippling gear....im talking knots lasting 3 weeks...pain, swelling, etc

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
That's me RN, and like the top 3 brands out there too, can't get full ROM on left knee still 2 weeks no leg day so far

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I noticed the higher mg/ml the more PIP I get. I couldn't imagine doing 350 as 200 still is a little bothersome. Try to do 50 mg, so about .15ml and see what happens. When you have too high mg/ml then the oil gets absorbed much faster than the test and your left with little hard crystals in your ass or leg or shoulders. that's what is most likely hurting if your getting pip a day after the shot. If you get pip right after the shot, it's likely your allergic, too much BA, or just bad gear. Also, try pinning shoulders, it's the lesser of the evils....at least for me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed the higher mg/ml the more PIP I get. I couldn't imagine doing 350 as 200 still is a little bothersome. Try to do 50 mg, so about .15ml and see what happens. When you have too high mg/ml then the oil gets absorbed much faster than the test and your left with little hard crystals in your ass or leg or shoulders. that's what is most likely hurting if your getting pip a day after the shot. If you get pip right after the shot, it's likely your allergic, too much BA, or just bad gear. Also, try pinning shoulders, it's the lesser of the evils....at least for me.
Eth or cyp?
Have you tried prop?

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
The sust has prop in it, the test e is well you know lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know for me. Prop is the best