First Cycle Advice (Test Only)

ScoopCollins

Awards
Hey guys,

I want some input on what my first cycle of test only should look like? My roommate is taking test C @ 500mg a week for his first Cycle. I have been lifting for about 5 years now and 3 years seriously. My diet is on point as well as my training. I live in the fitness industry and have been for the past 5 years. Any suggestions on what to Cycle/how long, AI, & PCT would be great. Thanks

Age- 22
Height- 5'9
Weight- 198
Bf- 12-13%

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Most will tell you to wait as you're still young, but I'm 22 also and on my first cycle so I can't really talk..

500mg test for 12 weeks
Have AI of choice on hand, but you probably won't need it until at least week 3 or 4. Arimidex at 0.5mg twice per week is often plenty. Adjust as needed since everyone has different estrogen sensitivity. PCT nolva clomid combo for 4 weeks along with natty test booster of your choice

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look, wait two, 2, just one year, and then one more. 24 is so much better as for **** down and pct. But if you must-
2 vials of test cyp 200 true pharmacy grade- that's what ud recommend. Sourcing at that age can sometime end you up w ****. That or get amps of cyp.

Inj 150 - 200mg (250 max) on wed &sun.
Look up "how to do injections"
That's a total of 3-400/wk. You'll grow like a damn weed if you eat right and train your fkn asses off.

Estrogen control? Get hand on arimadex* (not arimistane) *BEFORE* first needle poke.
Only use if nips feel like t shirt is sand paper or you can see puffy nips.

If you can't get that (a shop) then go get some rc nolva or clomid, either will do, and run it low dose (nolv-40, clom-20) thru and After cycle. Clomid increase leydig cell production so should help from total shutdown, aka shrunken nuts and no sex drive after your done with inj for a while. It's Gonna Happen. To what degree is all.

Get your two vials of cyp, your adex and or clomid, and all the pins you'll need for cycle, including alcohol and cotton balls. Also, I would look into some tadalafil for just in case and on cycle bp support. 5mg a day/ every other shud be fine.
Have at it big hoss. You'll feel great while on, then prepare to feel like **** (and craooy hard ons) for a while when your done while your system recovers.

And something to keep in mind- the shorter the cycle the easier it is to come back from. So I'd say 6 wks, 8 max. And if you wanna throw in 5-10 mg dbol a day for first 30 days, wth, you're already doing a damn cycle.
If you don't put on 15lbs, 12 of which you can keep post cycle, then imo you didn't plan your meals properly, didn't train hard enough or sleep right (or combo of all 3, esp at your age). Just 2c from an old timer who's been there done that. I just waited a cpl more years and should have waited a few more.

Have you run some oral ph's? Look around on ebay and ****. A 30 days cycle of dmz or msten should give you damn good results and again, frequency and length of cycle is what you need to worry about. At your age less is more.
You're still growing believe it or not! Can use natty test boosters like anabeta elite or alpha male xt, and x gels and dream-n-grow and that's gonna use Your Own bodies test and gh/igf (igf most anabolic there is) and get a good 10 lbs out of that!

Old fart rant over.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If you can't wait till your 24-25, then 500mg test a week. Whichever ester your wanting.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
A lot of great replies. Remember that endocrine system literaly needs 21 days to respond to your inducing of exogenous testosterone. Countless times Ive seen young bucks ride the placebo wave of "I feel great" and get hurt training too hard or too frequent in the first 21 days when it hasn't kicked in fully. Thats also why you run it for a full 10 to 16 weeks. Just keep doing what youre doing, increase protein weekly and not all at once, and keep your AI on hand. Keep us posted!! Best wishes.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of great replies. Remember that endocrine system literaly needs 21 days to respond to your inducing of exogenous testosterone. Countless times Ive seen young bucks ride the placebo wave of "I feel great" and get hurt training too hard or too frequent in the first 21 days when it hasn't kicked in fully. Thats also why you run it for a full 10 to 16 weeks. Just keep doing what youre doing, increase protein weekly and not all at once, and keep your AI on hand. Keep us posted!! Best wishes.
Really? Then how did I have bloods 12 days later from natural (100%) to elevated from 150mg cyp? I'm actually very curious, not being a dick.
Maybe 21 days til your endocrine system is overtaken by exogenous hormones...?
And there is the 24-48hr spike after inj, even long esters, known that much for sure.
Uc the freak - YouTube - "little comments" or something like that should give you an idea of how the blood levels will go depending on your guys inj schedule. I'll see if I can find and post link.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Good question! Test Ace will introduce the hormone quickly while the longer esters cleave in time. But Test isnt a great androgen, since its Anabolic so the effects take longer no matter what the blood says. Thats why a kickstart like dbol works fast due to androgenic, but what does it do to your body 21 days into cycle....kills your natural test.

ScoopCollins

Awards
These are all great replies. I guess I am under some pressure because all 3 of my roommates are juicing so it's so much more tempting, but they are a lil older (23). I will most likely wait a couple more years and just train my ass off like I've been doing. Maybe I'll pick up a strong ass test booster for the hell of it. Thanks bros

jesus_sanchez

Awards
You will be the one with more natural gains lasting the rest of your life, and zero sides for your older years.