About to start my first cycle! (Test E 500mg/week)

frame21

frame21

Awards
Edit: Started my first cycle. Log to follow! (Test E 500mg/week)

Hi AM crew!

Been on this forum for a while, but I usually just lurk and don't post very often at all!

I am gearing up to do my first cycle and wanted to run it by the brains trust to get some feedback...

Some stats:

Age - 26
Height - 6ft
Weight - 87kg (190-195lbs)
BF% - approx. 12-14%
Training - best part of 5 years

Going with what seems to be the standard first timer cycle of 500mg / week. For 12 weeks. AI throughout and single serm PCT is the plan:

Week 1-12: 500mg test e @ 2x 250mg Sun/Weds; .25mg Adex EOD.
PCT (starting two weeks after last pin): Clomid @ 100/100/50/50.

I've got all the supplies so I am ready to go, just wanted some advice on a couple of things:

1) Tossing up adding in 4 weeks of dbol to kick things off, im sure this would boost my gains but should I just keep it simple with the test e only?
2) Havn't added in hcg as there are mixed reviews on how essential it is to a simple cycle like this, obviously it wouldn't hurt, but it's also quite expensive here in the land down under...
3) Is the clomid alone OK for pct? I can add in nolva as well but keen to hear some thoughts on single serm pct...

Probably missed some crucual information but don't kick my ass too much.

UPDATE:

Thanks to those who gave some input to my original post, much appreciated. As I say below I'm sticking to the original cycle laid out and have now started - hence updating this thread to become a log of my first cycle!

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Give you some advice passed down to me. Have arimidex on hand in case of itchy nipples. Clomid is fine for pct. I plan on taking arimidex eod to be safe than sorry. Also take some Tudco while on bud! Just some advice I got recently!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me , train hard , eat tons! I used HCG and it kept the boys nice and full and pct was pretty easy so I'd do it again but it's not necessary , Dbol why not lol for me I didn't feel a giant boost from the test till the 6th week , I did feel it from week 2 just not as much so I'd definitely recommend a kickstart wether Dbol or any other oral you wanna use . But everythig you've laid out looks good bro feel free to pm with questions

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I agree with alpha looks good! Keep us posted on dbol currently I'm running tbol and loving it

frame21

frame21

Awards
Cheers guys!
Might go back and get some dbol then I'll be good to go ?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Watch out! Testosterone is highly addictive. Because when u stop it u see ur muscle getting smaller.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What is tudco??
On cycle support for your liver

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid*(TUDCA) is an ambiphilic*bile acid. It is the*taurine*conjugate form of*ursodeoxycholic acid*(UDCA). Humans are found to have trace amounts of TUDCA. However,*bears*contain large amounts of TUDCA in their bile; UDCA and conjugates comprise about 47% of the bile in*American black bears*and up to 76% in*Asiatic bears.[1]*TUDCA has been used in ancient Asian*pharmacopoeias*for its supposed beneficial effects. UDCA is produced in several countries for the treatment of*gallstones*and*liver cirrhosis.

woodsman10

Awards
it is TUDCA...for the liver..good supp-that and LIV 52 by HIMALAYAN is quite enough...don't over complicate it

nico101

Awards
If the purpose of the dbol is simply to get the kick sooner then how about front loading with prop for 3 weeks? Along with your 500 test e/wk, do 3 weeks of prop eod 75/50/25. That will get you up to peak within a week. This is what has been suggested to me from some knowledgeable guys here.

frame21

frame21

Awards
Hey guys.

Cheers for all the feedback. Decided to stick with my original plan: without the dbol and just the one serm pct method.

Just had my first jab - took me a few hours to work off the nerves but I got there. Pinned my glute with zero pain so we'll see how I wake up.

For a minute or so after I felt a little queasy haha.

Might start a log of this cycle if anyone's interested in seeing a first timer log!

?

juselliott

Awards
Subbed just to see how it goes for you i ran almost the exact same first cycle.
Should be a good one

frame21

frame21

Awards
DAY 1 & 2:

Alright as my update says this will now be my log for my first cycle, and I am pretty excited.

Actually weighed in yesterday at 89.5kg (197lb) which is right at the top end of where I have been fluctuating.
Trained arms (perfect start to a cycle haha) :naughty: and then pinned that night. First pin went well, after I worked through the nerves!

Minimal pain from the injection the next day, just a little tender when I sit down.
Trained legs this morning with no problems, and going back tonight to hit some shoulders.

I think for the first few pins at least I will stick to glutes, seems like the easiest option.

Sidenote: Im interested to see where other people like to pin, quads seem like the next best option, and I have been reading delts are alright as well. Using 23g, 1+1/4inch needles, so will probably have to go smaller if I decide on delts?

Happy lifting!

Lilboylitew8

Awards
I also just started my cycle of 500 test e. I choose quads for me it's much easier.

I've always done a tren ph cycle. Always leaned out real nice and made some great gains.

But I'm doing a test e cycle now.

How far are you into yours?

frame21

frame21

Awards
I also just started my cycle of 500 test e. I choose quads for me it's much easier.

I've always done a tren ph cycle. Always leaned out real nice and made some great gains.

But I'm doing a test e cycle now.

How far are you into yours?
Thanks for the info, might give quads a go next pin!

I have only just started (day 3!) How far along is your cycle?

Lilboylitew8

Awards
Second week into cycle bro. Tuesday will be week three and doing another 1ml. I'm taking a .25 arimidex every day only Cus I know I'm prone to high estrogen aromitization, when I'm not on any supps no matter what I eat or don't, I hold fat and water like crazy. That's why I decided to get on this test e. For a good dose for a good while. I'm also on cardarine too. Gonna try this see how leaned out I can get. I'm really watching my diet and training hard. I've been working out for two years now. I'm 6'1 218 pounds. Really not much fat any where. it's just this darn belly fat. I did a lot of meth when I was younger I think I shot my metabolism haha.. so yeah bro. Week 3 on test e.

Oh hey how often you pinning?

juselliott

Awards
When i ran just E last summer i would pin every 4th day and it worked very well especially noticeable when i hit my high point..just my 2 cents

IllGnarsea

Awards
This is literally the cycle I am planning on running as my 1st also, except Nolvadex instead of Clomid.. Similar stats as well - 30yr old, 6ft, 210 lb... Curious to see how you like it!

Lilboylitew8

Awards
Sick gains bruh same stats.. will see how it goes...