test p tren a bulk

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
10 days in to test p tren a cycle, up 5 pounds, traps are bigger, general fullness, running 40/60 test/tren ed, eating 5000 calories a day 2/1-carb/protein, im one of those people that no matter how much i eat or what i eat if i skip one meal it seems like i lose all the weight I've worked so hard to gain, i train for strenght and power not appearance, dont care if i got fatter as i get stronger, are there any otc orals that could jump-start my quest?

38yr old
weight 165
max bench 305/couple months ago
max dead 315/couple months ago
max squat 365/couple months ago
max preacher curl 170/couple months ago

my upper body is strong compared to my lower body due to lower back injury

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
20160624_102856-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

I've been eating and training to bulk, over the last several years ive gained 15 pounds of muscle, and i had lower body fat when i started

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Could look into necrobombs from vicious labs ; quality Trest/msten/dmz 30/15/15 per cap run that the first 4 weeks you should have some fun lol pm me if u want more info agreda10 will get you 10% off too
Wow this could be lots of fun

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Wow this could be lots of fun
Definitely makes a good Kickstarter lol and disclaimer I'm not really affiliated with the company yet I just enjoy the products so he hooked me up with a rep code

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Definitely makes a good Kickstarter lol and disclaimer I'm not really affiliated with the company yet I just enjoy the products so he hooked me up with a rep code
Yes I haven't tried any yet heard GREAT things. Want to get some tudca and blood drops

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Could look into necrobombs from vicious labs ; quality Trest/msten/dmz 30/15/15 per cap run that the first 4 weeks you should have some fun lol pm me if u want more info agreda10 will get you 10% off too
i looked into it and it seems to be a solid product, but also seems hard on the joints, is there anything beneficial or netural on the joints out there to add to bulk with? i was thinking trying anadrol for the last 4 weeks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
i looked into it and it seems to be a solid product, but also seems hard on the joints, is there anything beneficial or netural on the joints out there to add to bulk with? i was thinking trying anadrol for the last 4 weeks
Why do you think hard on the joints ? Trest is relatively wet compound , adrol could work too but I've heard the toxicity makes it tough . I have some caps coming in 50mg Dbol and 50mg anadrol I look forward to trying lol

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Why do you think hard on the joints ? Trest is relatively wet compound , adrol could work too but I've heard the toxicity makes it tough . I have some caps coming in 50mg Dbol and 50mg anadrol I look forward to trying lol
i seen msten and dmz people reported some joint dryness, trest i didnt look into, i noticed that lab had trest alone called blood drops i think, never did anadrol yet but dbol 3 weeks for significant gains for me, right when i about thought it was garbage, bam! strength thru the roof, 20mg ed was sweet spot for me, anything above that just more sides and no more gains i tried up to 60 and 20 was just as strong, but im a smaller guy then some. Them caps sound nice to have though, id try it

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Nice work! Any reason not using Deca?
Cause the brand of Deca I like takes 6 week's to get here, and I got a great deal on the tren, and I tolerate tren well, but next time back to the Deca probably, the only other time I ran tren I got huge quick then I broke my hand on the wall in a argument with a girlfriend so I stopped training and I didn't pct and lost everything and then sum.. back in the ol days lol

jesus_sanchez

Awards
mod edit: source posts or pms will get you banned

XZEPHYR

Awards
Hey sorry to bother you but I want to purchase from Vicious and just need some questions answered. Can you PM me or message me some-how? I would myself I'm sorry buy I literally just created this account and I have no idea how too on my own lol