New test/dbol cycle pending!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Hey all. Gonna be trying to keep as detailed a log as I can here seeing as this is my first cycle. I ran a PH cycle of hdrol back when i was 20 but i didn't have a proper pct so my gains just disappeared lol. I should be receiving everything to be listed within a couple weeks and just wanted to get some input on what people think. I will not be starting anything until I have everything.

A bit of background. I am 24 years old. I've been Powerlifting for about 8 years now, 6 or more seriously. I am 203 lbs (this morning before food and drink). 15% bf possibly 14% but no lower. Lifts are 515/365/560 currently and want to see what i can do about getting them up as much as possible!*

The cycle will be pretty simple and lined up like so:

Test E: 500mg/wk (2x250) Week 1-12
Dbol: 20/20/30/30 (will only bump if sides are minimal) Week 1-4
Aromasin: 12.5 eod week 1-14 (will have plenty to bump dose up if needed)
PCT: Nolva:40/40/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
HCG: 500iu/ week 2-12 (don't have enough to run through beginning )

Will begin pct exactly 2 weeks from last pin. Ive researched for some time now and finally decided it was time to give the injectables a shot (pun intended). Please shoot me any feedback and follow along if you like! Happy lifting!

P.s. attached a pic. Hopefully it loads!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Thanks man glad to have you... Probably won't be starting for a couple weeks but that's just because we're waiting for product!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'm running similar cycle but tbol instead of dbol good luck bro I'm loving it so far!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Are you running the hcg with it? Wasn't going to originally but some vets told me i should have it if i want to keep the boys going lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'll fire it up week 3 pin it day after each test pin easy to remember that way

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Main bulk of my gear should be here in around a week or so maybe more but the hcg might take a bit longer...here's hoping for speedy postmen!

In the mean time still making lifting gains! Did 355 for 2 doubles on bench with no spot and pulled 535 sumo (more than ive ever pulled sumo because i never do it)

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Won't lie though my diet has been kinda meh the last week or so from funds to get my gear but it will be back on track starting Wednesday as i already have everything paid for

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I pulled a derpy move and missed the postal guy....but i pick up my gear Monday morning!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Any last minute advice on anything before we get the ball rolling guys?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Finally have everything in...going to pick up needles this weekend and hopefully start Monday...i have actually bulked up to 210 but fat gain it still minimum...will post pics that i just took today...also lifts are still looking good strength wise!

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Great #s on your bench for your body weight, hope ya
Get hella strong bro!!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Just pinned This morning! For like 40 minutes it hurt but stopped shortly thereafter and is fine now....also took 10mg dbol pill and will be taking one more tonight preworkout! To anyone still watching its on now!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Ok so recap of day 1/ day 2

Weight day 2: 213 (up 1 lb)

Pip in left butt cheek is kinda mild (tolerable but i still feel it)

Did a rep centered upper body day yesterday (doing kind of a deload week but still moving some weight) pump was nuts (probably just in my head though)
Did:
Bench: 275x10 (4sets)
Incline dumbbell: 100's x 8 (2 sets) then 60's x 30
Tricep dumbbell roll backs: 40s x 15 (4 sets)
Front raises: 85x10 (2 sets)
Rear flies: 35x12 (2 sets)
Chest supported row: 100x10 (3 sets)

Was a good workout despite not lifting any heavy weights on a normally heavy day....just gonna keep taking my stuff on schedule and see what happens!

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Nice work dude! I'm in on this one. Your already a big guy. Your gonna be a monster after this cycle as long as everything is legit. Especially if your dbol goes up a little higher.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Might need some advice...should i be alarmed at the fact that im 212.6 today on day 5 even with the dbol im losing weight?
I feel like i should be up more than this as I've been drinking a **** ton of water and eating a ton

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im thinking of maybe dialing the aromasin back to 12.5 e3d...thoughts?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Wish I could help ya man but I have yet to pin. Only ran oral cycles but never dbol. But to be losing weight seems weird. I guess it could still be too early to tell.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im thinking it was just that i had diarrhea the last couple days tbh...but we will see

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Might need some advice...should i be alarmed at the fact that im 212.6 today on day 5 even with the dbol im losing weight?
I feel like i should be up more than this as I've been drinking a **** ton of water and eating a ton
When I've ran dbol I didn't get the bloat, but I don't bloat from compounds that supposed to make you bloat and do bloat from some that aren't supposed to make you bloat like tren, I don't notice anything from dbol till after week 3 then it hits like a ton of bricks in the strenght department, test e kicks in slow as hell for me, I'll gain 3-5 pounds in first 7 weeks after week 7 weight gain and strenght gain rapidly, but by week 3 on test e I definitely notice rapid recovery like I don't get sore no matter how hard I train

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Did lower body tonight and felt like a titan....didn't go to full potential but am still taking it a bit easy on my left knee (injury about 4 months ago...still working back up...but no pain anymore just getting strength back)

Squats: 325x3. 375x3. 415x2. 445x2. 465x2
Hamstring curls
Goodmornings: 225x5x3
Bent rows: 235x5x5
Standing hammer curls: 3 sets of 10

All weight felt light as piss. I know im not squatting all i can..just working it back up slowly so as not to reinjure my knee! But still felt like a beast this workout

P.s. you will see a lot of doubles and triples in my workouts....doubles and triples are my favorites ;)

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
How are you doing you hcg? How many times a week? Are you doing them the day after your test pin?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im not starting hcg until the end of week 3 but will be doing it either day of or day after test

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Today was not a workout day but tomorrow is. Diet wasn't exactly on point today (had a dinner with friends) but ate plenty.
Bw 214.8 today...so going back in the right direction.

Bench tomorrow!

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Any particular reason you chose aromasin over adex? That's one small detail I haven't ironed out for my cycle yet is which to go with and dosing.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Sin is the mildest of the 3 options...and in my cycle of hdrol long ago i had literally no sides except back pumps.

I know that is not a good comparison to actual aas but it's the only one i have. Stop i figured the mildest was the way to go

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Sin is the mildest of the 3 options...and in my cycle of hdrol long ago i had literally no sides except back pumps.

I know that is not a good comparison to actual aas but it's the only one i have. Stop i figured the mildest was the way to go
Nice. Makes sense to me.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Just did 3d pin today (quad)
No pain and my hand is getting steadier.

214.8 is the ending weight for week 1. Not a bad start (4.8 lbs up).

Im gonna go ahead and start the dbol at 30 this week seeing how i got no sides this week besides a little aggression. Hitting upper body heavy tonight. Should be fun boys!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Upper went pretty good. Didn't have a spot today so had to just do safe weight.

Bench: 275x3 315x3 325x3 335x3
Pin press (fat bar) 275x5x3
Hammer str. Dips: 5 plates x 6x3
Over head extensions: 85x10x3
Hammer holds: 45x15 sec x3
Face pulls: 70x20x3

Extensions and face pulls are done on cables. Bench weight felt really light like i could have got 5 or maybe 6 on at least first and second sets. Like i said though, no spotter and wanted to be safe. Still a good lift tho.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Fun fact too...my gym currently doesn't have 2.5 lb weights...someone stole then all lol

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Also a couple things....anyone know the best route to go to get rid of back pumps?

Also pip in my quad is insane right now...no knee pain but quad hurts like hell

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also a couple things....anyone know the best route to go to get rid of back pumps?

Also pip in my quad is insane right now...no knee pain but quad hurts like hell
2-4 g of taurine will take car of back pumps. Hot ass shower and massage should help pip. Did wonders for my glute

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Magnesium works wonders for relaxing the body. Worked on my back pumps from sd which were aweful at first. I just got a couple .99¢ bottles of liquid magnesium citrate. It's the stuff in a glass bottle that you drink if your constipated really bad. I would just take a swig of it a couple times a day and be good.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Deff gonna pick up some taurine...if i remember right i took it when i was on hdrol before and it helped...right now im just trying not to bend over at work any!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Did lower body speed work\ light day today:

Box squats: 315x3x10
Single leg Press: 6 plates x15x3
Goodmornings: 135x15x3
Hamstring squats: 50x15x3
Hanging leg raise: BWx15x3

All lifts felt easy and squats moved fast as they should. Bw sitting at 217 currently. Gonna post up pics too. Feeling strong!

Wulfy

Awards
I'm in on this one bro. Keep us updated I'm working on getting a similar cycle together. Can't wait!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Nice man. I hope it goes well! Im liking it so far, just can't wait till the test kicks in.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Was 217 a few days ago...now 214...diet has been on point....any ideas why this is happening?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
So your only up 2lbs from when you started? And your on your second week right? Sounds like something is off.. Idk. But if you wanna pm me the lab the dbol came from that would be cool because I think I would want to avoid them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was 217 a few days ago...now 214...diet has been on point....any ideas why this is happening?
Stop weighing yourself so often. My bodyweight flux like 5 pounds throughout the day every day, neway use the mirror not the scale for a while. I try to only weigh myself once every 1-2 weeks so i dont drive myself crazy.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I mean...i started at 210 but im thinking it might be im not eating enough...Cus im Still feeling strong as **** just not gaining on the scale. And my friend who had used the brand before swears by it.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Also im gonna start weighing in once a week because i think you're right about the stressing thing.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Debating on dropping the dbol after week 3 is over just because my back pumps are so insane...the strength is there and the weight is going back up but tbh im thinking the test will do me just fine once it kicks in around week 4 or 5...opinions?

Also going to have bloods done around week 6 or 7...suggestions of lab?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Haven't posted for a couple days but here's the recap:

Weight 221.4 (finally going the right direction again)

Lifts: done both a heavy upper and lower in the past days

Highlights were:
355x3 floor press (new pr for this exercise)
460x5 deadlift (nothing special but wasn't trying to blow my cns out on week 3 of gear lol)

Also had the lady tell me i looked and felt ridiculously big for being on this stuff only 2.5 weeks.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Btw to anyone that's actually watching....will my hcg actually last 10 weeks if refrigerated properly?