Test no ester, propionate and enanthate

Xstayxupx

Awards
I'm doing a test enanthate cycle, starting in a few days. I'll be running it at 300/week (it's my first cycle) I'm keeping the doses low bc if I see gains at a lower amount I can always increase next cycle and yes I know I'll still see some suppression at this dose.

I will be kick starting my cycle with the fast ester, Test Propionate, for about 3 weeks.

My question is, while running propionate 75/ed for 3 weeks and enanthate 300/week for 12 weeks can I throw in Test no ester about 15 min before hard training days even while running the other two during those first 3 weeks?
Or has anyone ever done this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me like your test levels will be yo-yoing if you run all three. You said this was your first cycle, why not just use the test e?

You said you want to keep the dosage low for your first cycle but you want to run 300mg/week test e and run an additional 525mg/week of prop?

This cyle concept is all over the place. Stick with test e and maybe an oral

Xstayxupx

Awards
Seems to me like your test levels will be yo-yoing if you run all three. You said this was your first cycle, why not just use the test e?

You said you want to keep the dosage low for your first cycle but you want to run 300mg/week test e and run an additional 525mg/week of prop?

This cyle concept is all over the place. Stick with test e and maybe an oral
Thanks, yea I've heard of people kick starting their long estered Test with a short ester like propionate for a few weeks. If i run the propionate for the 3/4 weeks at 75/eod instead of ed until the Enanthate kicks in and take out the TNE, would that be better or should I just stick to the Test E and don't do a kickstart?
I'm trying to get as much feedback before running the cycle. Trying to get all my goodies and info in check so I'm ready when the time comes. I don't wanna scramble for all the stuff mid cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Even though they are technically that same compound, just with different esters, mixing short and long ester tests shoud be left for the more experienced. Im not saying that this dangerous or bad in any way or CAN'T be done by someone new to this. If you are not accustom to hormonal changes then I just wouldnt mess with the multiple esters for your first cycle. Not to mention the short esters will require ed or eod pinning and it gets old real quick.

If you're still set on running 2, I would go with the test e and either test-no-ester or test ace. Pinning the short ester ed. I ran prop on a few occassions and i've just never really been a fan

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As said above ur levels will be all over the place why not kickstart with something else besides test ?

Xstayxupx

Awards
Even though they are technically that same compound, just with different esters, mixing short and long ester tests shoud be left for the more experienced. Im not saying that this dangerous or bad in any way or CAN'T be done by someone new to this. If you are not accustom to hormonal changes then I just wouldnt mess with the multiple esters for your first cycle. Not to mention the short esters will require ed or eod pinning and it gets old real quick.

If you're still set on running 2, I would go with the test e and either test-no-ester or test ace. Pinning the short ester ed. I ran prop on a few occassions and i've just never really been a fan
Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedback. I'll save the Prop for a cycle in the future. I'll just use the Test E for now and I was gonna use the TNE pre workout before tough training days. My next cycle might be Test E and add anavar the last 6 weeks.

Xstayxupx

Awards
As said above ur levels will be all over the place why not kickstart with something else besides test ?
Honestly I've thought about a dbol kickstart but never really looked into it much. I wanted to make my first cycle a test only cycle and only recently thought of adding different esters when someone told me about kickstarting. But as I said I wanted to get lots of feedback before adding different esters. Maybe I'll do some more research into adding dbol if I add anything else

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I've thought about a dbol kickstart but never really looked into it much. I wanted to make my first cycle a test only cycle and only recently thought of adding different esters when someone told me about kickstarting. But as I said I wanted to get lots of feedback before adding different esters. Maybe I'll do some more research into adding dbol if I add anything else
Well my other concern with two or three different esters on a first cycle would be with the doses even thou low could bring * the estrogen sides specially since its ur first time. Dbol is the typical kickstart but honestly it doesn't appeal to me , I'm gunna use Tbol next cycle and used dmz last , any experience with PH/DS? Maybe u could use something You've ran before so u know how u react to t and it still technically test only, test being the only thing u run full cycle u know . Just sime options u could look into don't be afraid to pm me any questions I'm here to help !

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Like Alpha1 said, PH/DS are great kickstarters just like dbol or any other oral aas

Xstayxupx

Awards
Well my other concern with two or three different esters on a first cycle would be with the doses even thou low could bring * the estrogen sides specially since its ur first time. Dbol is the typical kickstart but honestly it doesn't appeal to me , I'm gunna use Tbol next cycle and used dmz last , any experience with PH/DS? Maybe u could use something You've ran before so u know how u react to t and it still technically test only, test being the only thing u run full cycle u know . Just sime options u could look into don't be afraid to pm me any questions I'm here to help !
I've used some PH's.... before I had any experience, I stupidly used Halo x (I believe was the name) before it got banned and more recently I've used some of the Blackstone labs 1andro, 4ndro and 19nor products (after researching this time) but that's about it. What are DS's, sorry not familiar with the abbreviation haha the thing I've heard with Dbol is I know a lot of people retain a ton of water and stuff but hey as long as I'm putting on size right? Haha my diet is on point so I'm not worried about retaining too much water with Test but still

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've used some PH's.... before I had any experience, I stupidly used Halo x (I believe was the name) before it got banned and more recently I've used some of the Blackstone labs 1andro, 4ndro and 19nor products (after researching this time) but that's about it. What are DS's, sorry not familiar with the abbreviation haha the thing I've heard with Dbol is I know a lot of people retain a ton of water and stuff but hey as long as I'm putting on size right? Haha my diet is on point so I'm not worried about retaining too much water with Test but still
*From research alone* the supposed estrogen sides associated with dbol are what keep me away plus adding on water isn't appealing to me just my opinion on it but if ur interested it's still definitely a good option considering it's THE kickstart everyone goes for. DS=designer steroid pretty much same thing as pro hormones , I'm about to use halodrol as well myself. Dmz was a great kick start for me a lot of people like Msten, M1A is another one you could look into there's wayyyy too many lol sounds like ur interested in dbol thou, look up a couple different ones find something that appeals to you and research it and enjoy the gains haha

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'm not familiar with them but thank you for the clarification
PH = prohormone - the body converts it into a steroid
DS = designer steroid - already an active steroid when consumed and does not require body to convert anything

Xstayxupx

Awards
*From research alone* the supposed estrogen sides associated with dbol are what keep me away plus adding on water isn't appealing to me just my opinion on it but if ur interested it's still definitely a good option considering it's THE kickstart everyone goes for. DS=designer steroid pretty much same thing as pro hormones , I'm about to use halodrol as well myself. Dmz was a great kick start for me a lot of people like Msten, M1A is another one you could look into there's wayyyy too many lol sounds like ur interested in dbol thou, look up a couple different ones find something that appeals to you and research it and enjoy the gains haha
Yea the high aromitization and water retention is what I'm weary of when thinking of dbol. I have my AI and PCT set up but idk if I want that puffy look just yet. I'm conflicted but I'll keep doing my research and keep my options open