129.4 lbs (58.7 kg)
bench 1rm = 180 lbs
ohp 1rm = 120

goal:
6'
150 lbs (68 kg)
bench 1rm = 215
ohp = 135

i eat 2900-3200 cals daily. i drink 0.8-1 gal water daily. i skip leg day. i will be taking 330mg 1,4-andro daily for 8 weeks.

popped 110mg 1,4-andro at 10:45am, 5pm, and 12:20am. also popped 4 caps of ar1macare pro at 10:45am and 12:20am. rest day today.

ds.JPG
ds1.JPG
bw.PNG
bw2.png

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not train legs? Will be hard to reach ideal weight without doing legs

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Training legs will boost testosterone big time! All you need is squats.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Did nobody else realize one of his goals is to grow 5 inches? lol

pirateking

Awards
lol
Day 2 my appetite increased off the roof. Able to eat more at earlier times without having to force myself like I used to. Can't wait to test my upper body strength later tonight after work. Everyone at work today thinks I have diarrhea because I kept needing to piss every 30 minutes. That's okay though because I love my kidneys. Gimme more water! Alright time to head back to work. Just popped my second dose 4pm

pirateking

Awards
Just got back from the gym feeling stronger than ever! Went home from work super tired and sleepy. Took a nap and overslept until 12am. Woke up starving like a hungry bear I decided to make some quick cereal and eat in the car. Popped last dose and 4 caps of ar1macare and drove away. Mother ****ing cereal spilled all over my shorts. I was angry. Took my rage to the gym and hit PR in basically everything! I did back, biceps, and back today!

jathan_howe

Awards
It's the second or third day. It hasn't began to kick in yet

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Be real careful with hitting PRs right now. Ease into what this stuff will do for your endocrine system in the next few weeks. Ive seen countless guys start with "I lifted the house and ate everything!" To "I hurt my shoulder and now Im thinking if stopping my cycle" in a matter of 14 days of starting cycles.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
OP why don't you train legs? This needs to be addressed lol

pirateking

Awards
Thanks. I will start doing calf raises twice a week from now on. I'll do them on sundays and wednesdays.

Day 3 now im happy to say I'm starting to notice small decrease in libido. This mean it working! Today rest day so not much update. Will post tomorrow for chest day

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
But squats and deadlifts are the most alpha exercises ever! You're missing out. Those twigs of legs will appreciate it brah

pirateking

Awards
DAY 4 just got back from gym chest day. Had a really great workout! Strongest I've ever pushed for bench. Was hovering around 170 for 3-4 reps and 180 for 1 rep in the past 2-3 months. Today I was able to go 170 for 7 reps and an additional 175 for 3 reps.Most reps I've ever done for 170! I know the 1,4 didn't kick in yet. Its probably the 3k cals I've been eating the past 4 days. On a side note, last night after taking my last dose and ar1macare pro my hands and feet were jittery. I was in bed and started to feel heat coming from my body. Not sure if it's cause I took them on semi empty stomach but I'll see how tonight goes.

pirateking

Awards
Day 9
Did back and biceps today. Man this was the most pumped I've ever felt in my life. The pump was too much so I couldn't continue with the rest of my workouts. My forearms, biceps, and lats had so much blood in them I started to feel a little pain during exercise. My weight spiked after a week but I bet that's mostly water. I'll post a picture of me in my scale later when I get home.

pirateking

Awards
I lost the picture of me day 1 being only 129 lbs! I only have day 8

AAAAANNNDDDDD.....ITS LUNCH TIME!

I eat out 5-6 times a week

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Double Meat! Add mac oil to your shakes. You got a vitamin/mineral, fiber, and Whey Iso all in the program, too?

pirateking

Awards
Yesterday was day 11. Got PR on bench day. I'm convinced that the 1,4 kicked in already. I've been struggling to get past 185x1 for the past 3-4 months. Yesterday I did 180x5 followed by 185x3!! WTF I felt like I could do more so I ended up doing 155x10 to finish off bench which was a 10 rep PR for me. Previously I could only do 145x10. Later today when I wake up I'm gonna hit shoulders. Let's see if I can hit another PR. Btw, this libido shutdown is actually a good thing imo. It allows me to focus more on my goals. I dont get distracted by girls in the gym and I have no desire to even think about them. I know this is too early to say but what would be recommended for my next oral cycle in August if I were to continue down this journey? thanks!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
No more cycles for you until you learn to squat and deadlift

pirateking

Awards

Day 14
It's exactly 2 weeks since I started taking 1-sup3r and 4-sup3r. So far my body seems to respond well to them. Only side effect I noticed was diminished libido but I consider this a good thing. I did not notice any hair loss yet, but my mustache and goatee became thicker than before. No breaking out of any sort yet. Energy still feels the same so no lethargy yet either. My weight drastically increased, my appetite is bigger than before, and I'm starting to notice my physique changing. I was stretching with my arms raised this morning in the bathroom and I noticed my biceps are so ****ing swole. It's like I just came back from an arm day. I wished I took a before picture of me flexing them. Last Saturday (Day 12) I did shoulders. My OHP was 115x6 followed by 105x10. Previously I could only do 115x5 and barely do 100x10. Reps were lower than what I had wished for but this was expected because my chest was ****ing sore from the previously intense chest day. No worries I still got 6 more weeks to get that 135lbsx5 OHP dream. Calories been ranging between 2900 to 3200. I don't count macros. I just make sure my protein is above 150 and I eat enough calories. I average 6.5 hours of sleep this past week. I hope to average 7 to 7.5 hours this week. Okay no more talking here is my weigh in today

Untitled.png

this photo was taken butt naked after i took a ****. I probably still had some food that I didn't poo out yet hence why I'm 13 lbs up from day 1. I'm guessing my real raw weight should be around 133-134 once most of the water weight leaves my body.

Capture.PNG

yeahhhhhhh should I be worried???

EDIT: Alright guys, tonight I'm gonna go to the gym and attempt leg day. Wish me luck!

jesus_sanchez

Awards
This is where guys usually get hurt because they push too hard. Dont be that dude, "Hurt my shoulder during a lift. Should I finish my cycle?".

pirateking

Awards

Okay guys, I just completed by 8 weeks cycle today. I wasn't feeling motivated to log my progress during my cycle so that's why I stopped posting. I'm going to share my results as short as possible so all the new guys who are thinking about doing this cycle can decide for themselves.

BEFORE:

129.4 lbs (58.7 kg)
bench 1rm = 180 lbs
ohp 1rm = 120

goal:

150 lbs (68 kg)
bench 1rm = 215
ohp 1rm= 135

AFTER

155 lbs
bench 1rm = 215
ohp 1rm = 145

I started at 129 lbs raw. Current daytime weight is 155 lbs. I'm about 149 lbs raw. Gained decent amount of fat and a pretty good amount of muscles. As you can see I actually went well beyond my goal for this cycle. I was literally shocked at how much strength I gained from this run. My 1 rep max on the bench was 180 lbs and now I can rep 185 for 8 reps. I also can do 195 for 5 reps, 205 for 3 reps, and 215 for 1 rep. My overhead press 1 rep max went from 120 lbs to 145 lbs. I can do 135 lbs for 6 reps and 115 lbs for 10 reps. I barely had any side effects. No sign of gyno, hairloss, libido got hit but it actually allowed me to focus better so it wasn't bad, i got acne but it's not as bad as i was expecting. puberty was worse. also no lethargy. I highly recommend this cycle to bulkers doing anabolics for the first time. In the end it was worth the money. I'll update on my strength and weight one last time after PCT.