HULKS WELCOME BACK STACK

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will be running a lengthy stack compiled from TD , IM and ORAL anabolics .
Full list upcoming this week .
Also will be tracking my workouts via template .
NOS LABS DESOXY-TD
View attachment 143975
NOS LABS M-STEN ORAL
View attachment 143976
NOS LABS M-STEN TD
View attachment 144347

Tren ace probably overdosed lmao
Test prop , enth , deconate . Different doses at different times.
Hmu for deets full list upcoming by Monday night .

Desoxy-Td Q & A

Does the Desoxy-Td cause shutdown ?

Yes

Wat is it similar to as a know ds/ph ?

Most people compare it to Masteron.* I feel it's a little better for mass gains than mast.* IMHO it's kind of like a mix of mast and Tren

What would 1 dropper 2x a day do for him ?

He should check out Celtic Labs Desoxy-derm reviews.* Remember, 2 droppers of mine = 3 droppers of theirs.* So, he should look for logs we've someone ran it at 3mL / day.

Can it safely be taken with msten ?

It's non-methyl so liver stress shouldn't be a problem.* Blood pressure should always be monitored on any cycle and especially when stacking.

What are the best applications spots?

Same as any transdermal.* Wherever the skin is thin and there's minimal body hair.* Forearms, shoulders, chest, quads, shins, tops of feet, backs of hands, scalp (if he shaved his head) behind the ears.

What can I expect from the Desoxy-Td?

Nice mass gains and improved strength

Will it interfere with my current stack of test and dbol?

No

How long will I have to run it and what is the absorption rate to see good results?

You can run it as long as you want.* I'd say at least at least six weeks would be good.* It's kind of like Mast and Tren had a baby.* You can use it to cut or for lean mass or as part of a bulking stack.* We expect 30-40% absorption using Salvo as a carrier

Week 1 progress
This started off pretty slow by day 3 I was really starting to feel the pumps not sure if the transdermal application is faster than the oral or injection. It's now past a week . I managed to use up one bottle of Desoxy-Td and 1/4 bottle of msten . I would definitely recommend the Desoxy-Td and msten from noslabs . My strength gains have increased astronomically I'm able to curl 40 pound dumbbells as warm up and bench 210 as a warm-up I'm keeping it at 235 I'm not going above that until after the cycle when I started hitting the test hard.

Week 2 progress seeing significant strength gains. Dropping weight off my midsection adding definition to my chest and shoulders my back is also tightening up. Legs and forearms are what I'll be working on for week 3.

Week 3 progress
I had a big blow out with wife and moved out for a bit , iam back now .

Week 4 progress
Kinda lost myself for a few days ... Iam back now full force !

Week 5 progress
Time to kick things up a notch . Going td test winny oral and tren td .
jesus !!!!! I haven't been this amped for yrs /..

Week 6 progress

Im loving this winny ,tren , test . My gawd !!!! Sex is awesome . She begs for it ! Hit me up n ill explain!

Tren td 150 mgs a day
test td 150 mgs a day
winny oral 75 mg a day
adex 1 mg a day
ar1mcare 8 a day
basic supports
also using get diesel multi and nos ether pre !

Hell yeah boys!

6 weeks til i start my crazy stack

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What the sh1t! In.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh yeah!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
When it comes crashin down and it hurts inside

Dun dun dun dun dundundun

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So it begins (derail) where is your leader ????

SFreed

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In dis like @hairgrandpa is with his bananaland "girls"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for wrasslin!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In on this for sure!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holy. Hell.

That is a killer (maybe literally ha) stack.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in on this because I remember when Ultimate Warrior came running out to save Hogan at Wrestlemania and sweet chin music.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Not overdoing it at all, hehe. But I'm in, of course.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am in on this because I remember when Ultimate Warrior came running out to save Hogan at Wrestlemania and sweet chin music.
Sinner! Ultimate Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI for the world title. I was a little Warrior! LOL

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am talking about Wrestlemania 8 - Hogan vs. Sid Justice (Sid vicious) - Warrior saved Hogan !!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about Wrestlemania 8 - Hogan vs. Sid Justice (Sid vicious) - Warrior saved Hogan !!
OMG I forgot about that! LOL sweet chin music through me off. I kept trying to think when in the hell did Shawn Michaels and Hogan wrestle....lol I stand corrected!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I loved Sid Vicious! You remember the Skyscrapers?! Sid and "Dangerous" Dan Spivey. They were managed by Teddy Long.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OMG I forgot about that! LOL sweet chin music through me off. I kept trying to think when in the hell did Shawn Michaels and Hogan wrestle....lol I stand corrected!

Sorry...I was just throwing out random memories, I see where you got that. The Michaels comment wasn't connected to the warrior comment.

I loved Sid Vicious! You remember the Skyscrapers?! Sid and "Dangerous" Dan Spivey. They were managed by Teddy Long.
I don't remember them, sounds familiar. And Sid was a beast.

I remember the road warriors, the rockets, some others.

How about the Hart family, or the Von Erich family. JYD? Good times.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sinner! Ultimate Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI for the world title. I was a little Warrior! LOL
Ric Flair... Whoooooo! ( the man) space mountain, the road warriors, Jim hacksaw Dugan!
Now I'm showing my age.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...I was just throwing out random memories, I see where you got that. The Michaels comment wasn't connected to the warrior comment.

Fck yeah. I still remember when Hogan turned on Macho Man to start the nWo with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. I loved the fck out of wrestling.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

I'm in on this
Not overdoing it at all, hehe. But I'm in, of course.
Holy. Hell.

That is a killer (maybe literally ha) stack.
In on this for sure!
Interested in how that Desoxy T works
Gainzz lol
I am Ready!
I'm in for wrasslin!!
In dis like @hairgrandpa is with his bananaland "girls"
I am older than you AND was obsessed with wrestling....we could talk all day....haha
When it comes crashin down and it hurts inside

Dun dun dun dun dundundun
In for this!!!
Ahhhhhh yeah!
FUARK YEAH!
oh boy!!!
What the sh1t! In.

Welcome from Hulk :eek:p: there may be a give away during this thread for some shady shed tea .

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fck yeah. I still remember when Hogan turned on Macho Man to start the nWo with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. I loved the fck out of wrestling.
Big sexy!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ric Flair... Whoooooo! ( the man) space mountain, the road warriors, Jim hacksaw Dugan!
Now I'm showing my age.
Nope...I know all of them! I stopped watching wrestling in about 02, 03. It became poop.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I'm showing my age.
I named the road warriors first! Hacksaw was awesome. Big Boss Man!!

Saw a video of Flair deadlifting 400 pounds the other day. At first I felt good that I can deadlift with Rick Flair! Woohoo!

Then I realized he is like 80.

Hogan turning on Macho Man....That was tough to accept. There is no one in this world you can trust. Fck taking my vitamins.