Dubz Road to 230 entering the Darkside

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys first pin is Sunday! Currently 6'4" 213 been training 5 years (started at 170) Cycle history 5 weeks DMZ cycle with great results. Going to be doing a 5 day PHAT training program also starting Monday. Goal it to get to 230 bulking (clean) 250g protein 250-300 g carbs 80g fat. Really excited for this run should be some great results here is my set up.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 mg ( 250 twice a week)
Weeks 1-7 Tbol 50mg ED
Weeks 10-14 Desoxy-TD 1 ml ED ( 75 mg active compound)
Weeks 1-14 Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD (adjust as needed)
Weeks 2-12 HCG 500ius Weekly ( 250 twice a week)

Cycle Support: Tudca, Milk thistle, Hawthorn berry (already been running 1 week), Apple cider vinegar, fish oil, Multi Vitamin, and taurine

PCT: weeks 14-18 OL Sup3r PCT
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Weeks 18-22 M-test
Weeks 18-22 Laxo/ Epicatechen (or Anabeta)

Please let me know what you guys think!!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda thebigt rascal14 FireTitan

And who ever else wants in!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
PHAT Training Overview:

Day 1: Upper Body Power
Day 2: Lower Body Power
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Day 7: Rest

Day 1: Upper Body Power Day

Pulling Power Movement: Bent over or Pendlay rows
3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary Pulling movement: Rack chins
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Pressing Power Movement: Flat dumbbell presses
3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Seated dumbbell shoulder presses
3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary curling movement: Cambered bar curls
3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary extension movement: Skull crushers
3 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 2: Lower Body Power Day

Pressing Power Movement: Squats
3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance pulling movement: Stiff legged deadlifts
3 sets of 5-8 reps
Assistance pulling/curling movement: Glute ham raises or lying leg curls
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise
3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise
2 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 3: Rest

Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy Day

Pulling Power Exercise speed work: Bent over or Pendlay rows
6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Rack chins
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Dumbbell rows or shrugs bracing upper body against an incline bench
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Close grip pulldowns
2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dumbbell presses
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Upright rows
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Side lateral raises with dumbbells or cables
3 sets of 12-20 reps

Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy Day

Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hack squats
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Leg presses
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions
3 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Romanian deadlifts
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy curling movement: Lying leg curls
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy curling movement: Seated leg curls
2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy calf movement: Donkey calf raises
4 sets of 10-15 reps
Hypertrophy calf movement: Seated calf raises
3 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Pressing Power Exercise speed work:
Flat dumbbell presses
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength chest press
3 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flyes
2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension with cambered bar
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
2 sets of 15-20 reps

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome man, excited to see how this treats you!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 weight 213

First dose of 50mg tbol and fist pin this morning and hit the gym good workout. Post workout meal. Now heading out on 3 mile walk with my dog. Can't wait for all this to starting kicking in!!!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
In, looks like a nice set up you got! PHAT always produces

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Great heavy leg day then played golf with some buddies. Hopefully by day 7 start noticing the tbol kicking in.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Off day did some sprints with my dog and a solid ab session. Back to the gym 6 am tomorrow

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 weight 214

Great back and shoulder day at the gym feel like I'm getting better pumps. Maybe tbol starting to show signs. 2ND pin tomorrow and leg day

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 great chest and arm workout pumps are getting better tbol starting to work. Heard around week 2 it's in full effect then week 4 test should be kicking in. So many good things too look forward to this cycle!!!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
In! Sounds like you're gonna kill it bro. This your first pinning cycle right?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this. Subbed !!!! In to see gainzzzzzz 230 is my goal for end of this year as well !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes so far so good stoked for week 4-6 when test kicks in!!!
Just to give you a heads up I was very frustrated at first even thought my stuff was bunk cuz I didn't see much between weeks 2-6 till someone told me "wait till week 6 that's when things go from "ehh this is ok" to "I ether wanna lift it eat it or **** it"" and week 6 came by and I started feeling godly lol just a heads up incase it happens that way for u too u don't get frustrated like me

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Just to give you a heads up I was very frustrated at first even thought my stuff was bunk cuz I didn't see much between weeks 2-6 till someone told me "wait till week 6 that's when things go from "ehh this is ok" to "I ether wanna lift it eat it or **** it"" and week 6 came by and I started feeling godly lol just a heads up incase it happens that way for u too u don't get frustrated like me
Haha nice bro, yes but hopefully the tool will be in full effect. Read some good things about tbol! But yes definitely looking forward to weeks 6-12 of beast mode!!!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I like this. Can't wait till my test kicks in too

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice bro, yes but hopefully the tool will be in full effect. Read some good things about tbol! But yes definitely looking forward to weeks 6-12 of beast mode!!!
Nice ! It'll be my kickstart for next pin cycle

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! You will like it for sure anything besides test?
Deca and Eq 16 weeks and test 18 will start in July/August but will be fun lol just looking for something to throw in after I get off the Deca/Eq till pct.

In spring I'll be running Trest with desoxy test and possibly halodrol (og not the andros lol)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Deca and Eq 16 weeks and test 18 will start in July/August but will fun lol just looking for something to throw in after I get off the Deca/Eq till pct.

In spring I'll be running Trest with desoxy test and possibly halodrol (og not the andros lol)
Nice might want to look into npp instead of deca half life shorter but seems better, leaner gains.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice might want to look into npp instead of deca half life shorter but seems better, leaner gains.
I'm in it for the gains this time hah. I definitely will be trying npp at some point but this time around I just want mass on top of mass haha will be keeping Deca and Eq doses lower at first just 300/400 but I wanna end the year a 230 as my lean weight or 240 mid bulk if that makes sense

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'm in it for the gains this time hah. I definitely will be trying npp at some point but this time around I just want mass on top of mass haha will be keeping Deca and Eq doses lower at first just 300/400 but I wanna end the year a 230 as my lean weight or 240 mid bulk if that makes sense
Yes it does, next pin cycle I was thinking the same test/ eq with maybe something else, I'm on my way to 230 now currently sitting 216 with 11 weeks left of cycle.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Great heavy leg day this morning, BP is normal 120/78, weight is 215 not really gaining weight yet. But Tbol is making my normal lifting weights feel light been adding weights on a lot of lifts. Right now at 3200 calories going to stay around here for a bit might bump up the carbs

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 weight 217

Gaining weight tbol kicking in increased aggression, vascularity and fullness. Great hypertrophy back and shoulder day. Pumps are getting crazy. Elbow acting up got some injureeze I ordered coming in Friday hopefully will help

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also just ordered some desoxy-td to run weeks 10-14 thanks bighulksmash for the advice!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Tbol starting to kick in really good pumps are amazing! Also tbol gives me energy all day long which is a big bonus. Training is on point with this stuff! Diet is dialed in at 3k calories a day 40/40/20

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Re check my daily macros I'm about 3.5k calories daily ATM

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
god I don't know how you eat all that bland chicken and rice man hahaha I NEED SOME FLAVOR!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I see more seasoning on his chicken then on mine haha

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
god I don't know how you eat all that bland chicken and rice man hahaha I NEED SOME FLAVOR!
I typically use low sodium soy sauce for some flavor. Or Some siracha and organic bbq sauce!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My desoxy got lost in the mail it seems , tracking hasn't updated and was suppose to be here on the 9th. Is that my desoxy dubz? Did u hijack my shipment lmao

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
My desoxy got lost in the mail it seems , tracking hasn't updated and was suppose to be here on the 9th. Is that my desoxy dubz? Did u hijack my shipment lmao
Yeah I jacked your order, I found it saves a lot of money just stealing other peoples supplements but mine came in 3 days from order to delivery.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I jacked your order, I found it saves a lot of money just stealing other peoples supplements but mine came in 3 days from order to delivery.
Lmao good stuff looking forward to seein why can do for you homie

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't even eat chicken anymore lol I got so tired of it. I completely replaced it with ground turkey with low sodium taco seasoning.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I don't even eat chicken anymore lol I got so tired of it. I completely replaced it with ground turkey with low sodium taco seasoning.
Yes I was on the lean ground beef/ turkey train for months went back to chicken I switch between the two every couple months or so.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 off day

Did some light abs and went for a 3 mile walk with my dog this morning. Relaxing before going to play some golf with the boys this afternoon.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Holy crap tbol kicking in 100% felt like I could lift a house today at the gym. It was heavy upper body literally added 60 lbs more to hammer strength wide press and decline press with ease. Kinda scary all normal weights felt like child's play. Probably be feeling it tomorrow, hope this trend continues, LA Fitness might need to order some more plates ?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 weight 218

Feel like I'm catching a cold stuffy nose and throat bothering me. Still went hard for heavy leg day definitely feeling the tbol got to stop my self feel like I could spend all day lifting. Even being under the weather got some great sets in. Off day tomorrow hope this cold passes fast! Starting up hcg Friday

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 weight 218

Feel like I'm catching a cold stuffy nose and throat bothering me. Still went hard for heavy leg day definitely feeling the tbol got to stop my self feel like I could spend all day lifting. Even being under the weather got some great sets in. Off day tomorrow hope this cold passes fast! Starting up hcg Friday
Dude I've had a cold the past three days too. Good luck with the HCG. You getting any shrinkage so far?