First 1 Andro Cycle

MNmuscle

Awards
I have long been confused about the effectiveness of 1 andro cycles so I am running my own to help out anybody looking for more information.

I will be running a 1 month cycle of 1 andro dosed at 240 mg per day (I know this seems low, but I only have enough for a month at that dose)
On cycle will be NAC, Vitamin K, a joint complex, and a natty test booster for lethargy/libido.
PCT is a 4 week OTC and Nolva for 2 weeks 40mg a day

Stats: 6'0, 20, 230 pounds, 6 years of lifting experience, Bench - 365, Squat - 520, Deadlift - 585. BF% ~ 15

I will be trying to cut some body fat and gain strength during this cycle.
Eating about maintenance, or just below with a coached training program

If anybody has any advice or concerns please let me know. Always looking for more knowledge.
I will also be posting before and after photos once I decide to start the cycle

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if this low dose, for this short of a run, is really going to give you an indication of what 1 Andro can do. I've read a lot about Andro cycles, preparing for my first try in a couple of weeks. Seems that the recommended dosage starts at around 330 mgs for 8 weeks.

Matlop3z

Awards
Id try another test base. Buy 4 andro or topical dhea to somewhat avoid lethargy. Use the otc test booster for pct in conjunction to nolva

MNmuscle

Awards
Ive been thinking about running an 8 week but I don't have everything I need for my cycle yet anyway. I will probable end up getting more and running a 300mg/day cycle for 8 weeks. And I only want to use 1 andro and no other test bases like 4 andro so I can just check for results from the 1 andro

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ive been thinking about running an 8 week but I don't have everything I need for my cycle yet anyway. I will probable end up getting more and running a 300mg/day cycle for 8 weeks. And I only want to use 1 andro and no other test bases like 4 andro so I can just check for results from the 1 andro
Without a suitable test base, you may feel lethargic to very lethargic and not be able to function as you expect. 1-Andro knocks me out without a test base.

MNmuscle

Awards
Without a suitable test base, you may feel lethargic to very lethargic and not be able to function as you expect. 1-Andro knocks me out without a test base.
Thanks for the input. Do you think that a natural test booster or libido supplement could help with lethargy?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the input. Do you think that a natural test booster or libido supplement could help with lethargy?
I would get some epi-andro ...its pretty cheap and effective and would save the natural stuff for PCT (it won't help much to support Andro).