Week 1-4 dianabol 50mg daily
Week 1-4 CEL Cycle Assist 4caps 2x per day

PCT
Week 14-16 clomid 50/50/25/25 daily

Supplements used throughout
Whey Protein
Creatine

DIET
I currently consume around 3500 cal and am planning to up to 4000 beginning WEEK 1/DAY 1.
20/10/45/35 (FAT/SAT FAT/CARBS/PROTEIN). FWIW 50g FIBER/day.

Stats
32 years old, 205LBS @ 9%, 6'0
Training for 15 years in various capacities (power lifting, tri training, bulking). Currently lift weights 5x week
I've done a halo cycle, a SARMs cycle, two DMZ cycles, and an epitren cycle. Excited to start pinning.

Goal
Lean mass gains. Not kill endurance.

Just hoping to make sure the cycle looks good, and any suggestions on adding/eliminating anything.
Thanks in advance!

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Why no Deca? Will you switch to Anavar at week 6? Why Dbol so high for first cycle? Thanks!

whiteboystomp

Awards
Why no Deca? Will you switch to Anavar at week 6? Why Dbol so high for first cycle? Thanks!
I'd leave the deca out on this first one - could just create a whole additional set of issues being as all three compounds are very wet. and yes, I'd lower the dbol, and run it longer. drop it to 25/day - run it for 6 weeks. I use cycle assist as well ... but feel it should be run the entire cycle. it def cant hurt.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything looks good to me. Good work and good luck man.

Skipper999

Awards
Thanks for everyone's help. I will lower dbol to 25 per day for 6 weeks and take cycle assist through the whole cycle and pct.

whiteboystomp

Awards
Thanks for everyone's help. I will lower dbol to 25 per day for 6 weeks and take cycle assist through the whole cycle and pct.
right on, my man ... enjoy the ride. kill it!! holler if anything else