Start new cycle

R

rhandzus134

Awards
Would it be OK to stack D-NOL and WINSWOLE ?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
What are those products?
If this is your first ph- cycle, you should start with some of the "light" ph's (andros) for a start.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does bro:)

R

rhandzus134

Awards
D-NOL = Dimethandrostenol WINSWOLE = Methystenbolone oyvind

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
D-NOL = Dimethandrostenol WINSWOLE = Methystenbolone oyvind
Oh, Ok. Where did you find these?
Are they legit?
That's a harsh cycle anyway, If they contain what they claim to do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't, just run msten at 20-30mg for 6 weeks, what you got for pct?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im skeptical tho as ive never herd of these particular clones

R

rhandzus134

Awards
Strong Supps : MEDFIT RX PHARMACEUTICALS oyvind

R

rhandzus134

Awards
msten 10mgs per tab. My pct is KINGS BLOOD Olympus Labs and Eradicate . Smont

R

rhandzus134

Awards
I got CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA for on cycle , is that good enough ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA for on cycle , is that good enough ?
No, you need a real pct for those, clomin or nolva. The kings blood and other things you have will be a good addition to your serm.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Strong Supps : MEDFIT RX PHARMACEUTICALS oyvind
You need a real serm for those products. Do not run them without.
Let's just hope they contain what they say they do. Sorry to be a sceptical, but the site seems fishy..

R

rhandzus134

Awards
Thank you for the help Smont and oyvind, One more thing what is better clomin or nolva Smont ?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the help Smont and oyvind, One more thing what is better clomin or nolva Smont ?
Yes, I've used them both and think you should go for clomid. Nolva is great too, so it's really just a matter of choice.
Maybe you should get some arimidex. Or exemestane too, If any estrogen sides should pop up?

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should get some arimidex. Or exemestane too, If any estrogen sides should pop up?
Isn't that what BLS Eradicate is for? One of the active ingredients is Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I ordered another bottle, I have used it in the past and it seemed to be great. 25 mg of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione.. so maybe just take more? I loved the effects of this ****, almost wanted to run it all year around.

I wanted some liquidex, but it is very pricy when I can get Eradicate for 26 dollars. It may be weaker yes and if you need something stronger deft get the real **** :) next time I see a good deal on the good stuff , I will definitely get a bottle :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Common knowledge, everyone knows it. You really need to hold off and do some research, its in your best intrest

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Common knowledge, everyone knows it. You really need to hold off and do some research, its in your best intrest
Common knowledge, yet no one tried it? Maybe if you are extremely sensitive or on some super harsh stuff. I think it would be fine for any of the SARMs. I've done lots of research and most reviews I have seen say it's good to go for mild compounds. I completely agree though a real AI is much better of an option. All I am saying is I've used it and it appeared to work well, I did not get bloods done though.

Anyhow I'm just running it in case of any rebound that may come from 677. I feel Eradicate will be sufficient for that. Most people don't seem to use any AI with it. If anything it hardens me up and makes my veins pop and was cheap. If I start to have any issues and Eradicate is not working , I'll get an AI :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The ai in it is the same as many otc ai, yes i have tried it. If it worjs for you then good but better safe then sorry. No need for a ai for 677, i was talking for the compounds, there steroids. You should be prepared

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
The ai in it is the same as many otc ai, yes i have tried it. If it worjs for you then good but better safe then sorry. No need for a ai for 677, i was talking for the compounds, there steroids. You should be prepared
So like YK11

-sorry not trying to hijack , just getting to discussion flowing and providing feedback on my experience.

Thanks Smont , was not sure but better safe then sorry. I like the results of Eradicate anyhow, so will run it. May looking up picking up a real AI though, just in case :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it? And what indicator are you using that it is weak?
Yes I have, and it's weak, trust me.
But anyway, We are talking about an ai for strong oral steroids, and not an otc product (a.i) for a "weak" sarm cycle.
Just saying..:)
BTW, good luck om your cycle

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have, and it's weak, trust me.
But anyway, We are talking about an ai for strong oral steroids, and not an otc product (a.i) for a "weak" sarm cycle.
Just saying..:)
BTW, good luck om your cycle
Awesome feedback, thanks Oyvind.

R

rhandzus134

Awards
Smont where and what would be a good AI ?