Pro hormone cycle

Lewsaboy

Awards
Hey guys iv signed up for a powerlifting meet in February and plan on running a pro hormone cycle. You can critique this if you will because it could be overkill but I Was thinking 1 andro @600mg ed for 8 weeks (as a test base). Trenavar 100mg ed for 6 weeks and methylstenbolone @20mg for 4 weeks and last 2 weeks @30mg..il have the usual on cycle support and pct sorted so that doesn't need to be worried about. Iv run multiple cycles in the past but this will be my strongest cycle to date if you guys think it will work. and if it does il keep you updated. Let me know! Cheers

Randallk21

Awards
Hey guys iv signed up for a powerlifting meet in February and plan on running a pro hormone cycle. You can critique this if you will because it could be overkill but I Was thinking 1 andro @600mg ed for 8 weeks (as a test base). Trenavar 100mg ed for 6 weeks and methylstenbolone @20mg for 4 weeks and last 2 weeks @30mg..il have the usual on cycle support and pct sorted so that doesn't need to be worried about. Iv run multiple cycles in the past but this will be my strongest cycle to date if you guys think it will work. and if it does il keep you updated. Let me know! Cheers
I didn't even take time to read past you using 1-andro for a test base, but I didn't need to. You need to do more research.

Lewsaboy

Awards
Funny how alot of people have used it with good results. I'm looking to keep my libido up thats all. Like I said this will be my most powerful one yet iv run multiple cycles and been perfectly fine. if it's overkill then just tell me. Otherwise go do one if you are not going to help

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 Andro isn't a test base. In no particular order, 4 Andro is or Trest or Dermacrine (BPS)or Sup3r DHEA (OL) or Epi Andro (Epidrone from BPS)

Where did you get those doses from?

Like the man said. Do more research. This board has a great deal of information.

Lewsaboy

Awards
Thanks for a more polite reply..what about just for libido? Would 1 andro be ok? Iv heard a few say it kept there libido up whilst run prohormones....the doses are from what iv ran before. Run trenavar and halo stack and also methylstenbolone with epistane. Do you think that 1 andro, 4 andro and methylstenbolone would be better together?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Libido. Lots that are easier on your system for that my man.

Tribulus
Organic Black Maca
Ginsing

Look up libido at examine.com

All you need is there.

Lewsaboy

Awards
Ok thanks...I think I will run a 1 andro and methylstenbolone stack and see how I go. Do you think that will work?...If I feel libido, lethargy il get 4 andro aswell. What do you think? I just don't want to spending more money if I don't need to.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On cycle liver support. What's your pct look like?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
1 andro kills my libido as well. Never used 4 andro. But treat works wonders

Randallk21

Awards
Funny how alot of people have used it with good results. I'm looking to keep my libido up thats all. Like I said this will be my most powerful one yet iv run multiple cycles and been perfectly fine. if it's overkill then just tell me. Otherwise go do one if you are not going to help
Sorry for being short with you. As another guy mentioned trest as a test base you should look into it. Maybe with some Epi-Andro also

Lewsaboy

Awards
It's ok...thanks iv heard of that been researching it more and I'm going to try 4 andro and 1 andro with methylstenbolone a few weeks in. Hope the 4 andro will help then. Loads said it does. Thought trest was banned?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Swap your 1 Andro for 4 Andro, Trest, or Test prop and your cycle will be fine. Your Msten and Tren doses are good.

Randallk21

Awards
I just realized that you
Said power lifting. Trest would be way more suitable for strength gains than 4-andro