Super dmz 2.0

Diverbenw

Awards
Hi everyone. First time poster here. I was looking for opinions on or anyone that has used super dmz 2.0. I'm wondering if the toxicity is as bad as I've read about. Also would a 4 wk run with with some sort of test base be worth the potential sides (realizing this is subject specific). I would run aromasin and blockade throughout and Nolva for pct. I have 10 bottles from an order before the ban and it seems like a waste not to run some at least. I have completed 1 cycle of halodrol and 2 cycles of 1andro/4andro. I'm 32 with 12 yrs lifting and am currently 200lbs at 12%bf. And help is greatly appreciated.

bigty30

Awards
I've run dmz several times. Once with no test, lethargy was pretty bad around end of week 3/4. Once with test didn't notice any sides to be honest. Lethargy was certainly way lower or non existent. As always ran every cycle with cycle support etc. 10 bottles you luck man. Be sure to eat eat and eat! Eat clean and you should get some great results. Enjoy

Diverbenw

Awards
I've run dmz several times. Once with no test, lethargy was pretty bad around end of week 3/4. Once with test didn't notice any sides to be honest. Lethargy was certainly way lower or non existent. As always ran every cycle with cycle support etc. 10 bottles you luck man. Be sure to eat eat and eat! Eat clean and you should get some great results. Enjoy
Thanks for the reply man.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran SUP DMZ 2.0 (maybe 3.0 I got it a few months ago) at like 2x the max dose and didn't feel lethargic at all, I'm pretty sure it's either way under dosed or it's just flat out bunk.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I ran SUP DMZ 2.0 (maybe 3.0 I got it a few months ago) at like 2x the max dose and didn't feel lethargic at all, I'm pretty sure it's either way under dosed or it's just flat out bunk.
I don't know, man. Today is my 2nd day taking Super DMZ 2.0 and I've been feeling acute effects after every dose. All day, I feel awake and alert like I've taken stims, but I haven't taken any, yet I sleep really well at night. Time will tell on the muscle-building effects, but it is definitely not bunk.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know, man. Today is my 2nd day taking Super DMZ 2.0 and I've been feeling acute effects after every dose. All day, I feel awake and alert like I've taken stims, but I haven't taken any, yet I sleep really well at night. Time will tell on the muscle-building effects, but it is definitely not bunk.
Pm me the name of the person that makes your DMZ, I have a feeling it's not the same people.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can tell you right here. It's a company, not a source. Blackstone Labs
Weird same company, I don't typically say company names publically just cause if it's some how banned without me know I got I don't want to have to deal with it. I didn't feel much off my cycle, I ran it at 30 then 40 then 50 mg a day. Put on like 20 lbs from it tho.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Weird same company, I don't typically say company names publically just cause if it's some how banned without me know I got I don't want to have to deal with it. I didn't feel much off my cycle, I ran it at 30 then 40 then 50 mg a day. Put on like 20 lbs from it tho.
I've heard of there being non-responders to DMZ. But then the Msten should have done something. 20 lbs is nothing to sneeze at.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard of there being non-responders to DMZ. But then the Msten should have done something. 20 lbs is nothing to sneeze at.
Yeah I didn't feel anything but I def saw a lot. I used it as a test E cycle kick start and I ended up 30+ pounds for the whole cycle.

hawkfan9

Awards
30+ is a damn nice cycle. How much do you estimate was muscle?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30+ is a damn nice cycle. How much do you estimate was muscle?
I put on 38 total, I'd say 30 was muscle, I don't really include fat in the amount I gain per cycle. I just track lean muscle gains. I actually lost some BF over that cycle. Which wasn't the goal

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got 3 bottles laying around atm, think it might be my second and last ph/sarm for the year... the only thing stopping me is i am prone to hairloss

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
From my experience and a few other you have to slightly overdose 2.0 otherwise you hang in limbo and it seems the msten will eat you up (lethargy). That's what I'm going to run again in March depending on whether or not I try out BlueNose.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love the stuff, 30 mg is good, 40 mg of both works but that's high for the Msten. Can't run it alone