First Cycle Help!? (LGI Msten 10, Blockade, Post Cycle 3x)

carlinian

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am looking to do my first cycle in the next few months and am looking for a little help/guidance. My stack contains Msten 10 by LGI supplements, Blockade by Assault Labs, and Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs. Please feel free to post reviews of these supplements below if you have any experience with these. What dosage would you recommend for a first user? Right now I am looking 10/10/20/20 over a 4 week span, 28 days. Each pill is 10 mg, so would I still be taking 2 cycle support pills a day. When would be the best time to take it? Please feel free to give any imput/recommendations you have. All is welcomed.
Thank you!

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am looking to do my first cycle in the next few months and am looking for a little help/guidance. My stack contains Msten 10 by LGI supplements, Blockade by Assault Labs, and Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs. Please feel free to post reviews of these supplements below if you have any experience with these. What dosage would you recommend for a first user? Right now I am looking 10/10/20/20 over a 4 week span, 28 days. Each pill is 10 mg, so would I still be taking 2 cycle support pills a day. When would be the best time to take it? Please feel free to give any imput/recommendations you have. All is welcomed.
Thank you!
You will definitely need a SERM for msten. I just ran an msten10 cycle, 21 days at 20mg and 14 days at 30mg amd got blood work. SERM for sure and I'd pick up some tudca and something for a test base

carlinian

Awards
You will definitely need a SERM for msten. I just ran an msten10 cycle, 21 days at 20mg and 14 days at 30mg amd got blood work. SERM for sure and I'd pick up some tudca and something for a test base
Thank you for the reply. I will look into it. Do you think blockade would be strong enough or would I still need the SERM?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Thank you for the reply. I will look into it. Do you think blockade would be strong enough or would I still need the SERM?
I may be wrong but I think blockade is an AI. Need a SERM such as clomid/nolva for sure post cycle 3x is not enough IMO

carlinian

Awards
I may be wrong but I think blockade is an AI. Need a SERM such as clomid/nolva for sure post cycle 3x is not enough IMO
Forgot to say that I'm 18. Can you explain what an AI is? I'm not familiar with the term. Do you think a SERM would be needed at this age?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Forgot to say that I'm 18. Can you explain what an AI is? I'm not familiar with the term. Do you think a SERM would be NEED at this age?
At 18 I wouldn't mess with msten bro and to answer your question if you are going to run a cycle you need a SERM an AI Is a aromatise inhibitor. Prevents the conversation to estrogen.

carlinian

Awards
At 18 I wouldn't mess with msten bro and to answer your question if you are going to run a cycle you need a SERM an AI Is a aromatise inhibitor. Prevents the conversation to estrogen.
Ok thank you for the help!