Awards
How does this cycle look?

36/36/48/48/48/48 epi

66/66/88/88/88/88 tren

Ar1macare pro

Cycle Support

Sup3r DHEA

Sup3r-11- 1 pump

Multivitamin- triumph (has a bunch of liver care/cardiovascular ingredient built in at clinical dosages)

Fish oil

PCT

OL sup3r PCT

Clomid 75/75/50/50/25/25

Reduce XT

Thoughts? Changes? Additions? Want to make a great cutting cycle and want to do it right. I also have epiandro on the way coming this next week so not sure if I can switch that in for something or add? Any help is appreciated!

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Jebrook thanks for the advice btw and being super helpful. NewAgeMayan do you have anything to add or expertise in this? As you have been super helpful as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think the clomid is too high, why you dosing over 50mg?

Id add exemestane PCT as well, especially coming off epi.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks, ill get some for PCT and lower clomid dose to 50.
It can be a good idea to use exemestane with clomid anyway, but combine epi and high doses (25mg+) of clomid and I think the need becomes significantly greater.

Id maybe start at 12.5mg eod at first clomid dose and go from there.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Thanks so much!! Everything on cycle looks good? I think a lot of the products cover tren sides, lethargy, BP and estrogen/prolactin control. I have some clomid left over so I'll start at 12.5 rod when I do my first clomid dose and go from there and see how I feel.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks so much!! Everything on cycle looks good? I think a lot of the products cover tren sides, lethargy, BP and estrogen/prolactin control. I have some clomid left over so I'll start at 12.5 of the eod and see how I feel and go from there.
Ah wait, just to clarify...I meant to dose exem 12.5 Every Other Day and start at first clomid dose.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Ahh I see! I'll have to start a log tomorrow or something.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
NewAgeMayan was curious if I could switch in epiandro at any point to amplify results? I'm debating between derma and my epiandro.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah I know some guys run epiandro successfully with epistane/tren.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
So adding in 500-750 mg epiandro along with derma as a test base won't be overkill?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
As in derma trest? Or td epiandro? Or dermacrine?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Oh **** I'm sorry, I got tr3st and sup3r DHEA messed up if I run tren/epistane/epi-andro at 750 mg with sup3r-11 and Sup3r-DHEA would that be overkill? Or pretty sick cycle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh **** I'm sorry, I got tr3st and sup3r DHEA messed up if I run tren/epistane/epi-andro at 750 mg with sup3r-11 and Sup3r-DHEA would that be overkill? Or pretty sick cycle?
Maybe lay out what you believe/expect each to contribute to the cycle.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Well I was thinking the epiandro would combat some sides/boost libido and act as a base but the sup3r DHEA is transdermal and has a better delivery most likely. It's a toss up both might be overkill.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well I was thinking the epiandro would combat some sides/boost libido and act as a base but the sup3r DHEA is transdermal and has a better delivery most likely. It's a toss up both might be overkill.
I dont think there is necessarily any redundancy, epiandro/dht operates quite distinctly to dhea/prog; each compound would potentially compliment the other to some degree. But yeah, its quite alot to throw at your body for 6 weeks.

What do your supports total in the way of NAC and TUDCA?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
TUDCA is only at 200mg but the NAC combined between all supplements is 2,450.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
As far as effectiveness and combating tren sides... which would be more effective? Epi-andro or the sup3r DHEA?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
TUDCA is only at 200mg but the NAC combined between all supplements is 2,450.
Personally, I run TUDCA and NAC every oral cycle. With what youre looking at running, Id aim for at least 500mg TUDCA.

As far as effectiveness and combating tren sides... which would be more effective? Epi-andro or the sup3r DHEA?
Tren seems to have "inconsistent" sides. Some guys get lethargy and anxiety, others not. Same with libido. I guess until you run it, prepare for and anticipate the worse.

If you can afford it, Id run both the epiandro and the sdhea. Id start with maybe 1ml, 2ml tops with the latter; 1 bottle will easily last 6 weeks. Id rather have them both, and start conservatively, than feel like sh1t 3weeks in and wonder if I shoulda just got either from the start.

But again, $$. If I had to pick just one itd be the sdhea; I think it would possibly give the most relief if needed (dht is more potent, but sdhea hits more pathways relevant to lethargy and libido).

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Awesome, I'll start a log tomorrow and record my results with all of these products working together!! Should be killer ;)