Epi-tren versus epiandro/sup3r-11

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Hey guys, I am still waiting on my epiandro shipment but I just got a source for some epi-tren. Which would yield better results for my short cutting cycle? I'm wondering if a strong epiandro would yield slightly milder results compared to the epi-tren? I know epi-tren is a stronger compound but just curious if it's really worth that much more trouble compared to epiandro's.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I am still waiting on my epiandro shipment but I just got a source for some epi-tren. Which would yield better results for my short cutting cycle? I'm wondering if a strong epiandro would yield slightly milder results compared to the epi-tren? I know epi-tren is a stronger compound but just curious if it's really worth that much more trouble compared to epiandro's.
Epistane and Trenavar is a much stronger combo than Epiandro/Super 11. Hands down. It also has a much higher toxicity rating and likelihood of experiencing negative side effects. Optimum length would be 6 weeks. Epiandro/11 optimum length would be 8 weeks or more. Gains would be significantly less as would risk of sides. Choose whichever combo sounds preferable to you.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
BlueDevil11 I got from local source but I cannot say because admins don't like that talk on forums

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
solidsnake I didn't ask his age, if he wants to start cycle I'd recommend waiting until the endocrine system is fully developed and avoid using cycles until 21+. I also would of done more questioning if he messaged me further questions believe me.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake I didn't ask his age, if he wants to start cycle I'd recommend waiting until the endocrine system is fully developed and avoid using cycles until 21+
Exactly what we said, read his other post, BlueDevil11 sorry bro you really need to rethink your options, you will thank us one day

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
BlueDevil11 I'd run ECA stack and you only have to be 18 to purchase if you're cutting. It cuts hunger, raises metabolism a bit and helps tremendously with cutting. That's what I did, but I took multi/fish oil 24/7 and have nutrition in check. Start counting macros and such... diet is 80% of it TBH. You can take hormones and supplements but they are only useful if your diet is on point. All PH's do is amplify and speed up results.