My gw50 shredding log 2016/17

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys after a super successful bulk with mk677/lgd and a completed pct it's time to shred and reveal what I have built
(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/283448-my-mk677-log.html) . I will be running gw solo for 6-8 weeks with a calories deficit of 300-400cals.

Current stats are

Height: 5"8 (172cm)
Weight: 205lbs ( 93kgs)
Bf % : 16.0%

My macros break down is

Protein: 206g
Fat:98g
Carbs: 232g

Total Cals is around 2600

Will be dosing cardarine in the morning at 20mg.

Here are my before pics:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so in this I'm on the other side of it.

also76

Awards
Subbed. Did you use the same products for the MK and LGD ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 gw: so today was a interesting day. Woke up and took 20mg on a empty stomach. Was feeling normal up until midday. I started to experience blurred vision and severe a headache. Was feeling super tired and was struggling to get through the day. I forced myself to get my ass in the gym and pulled a push day with my head throbbing through the whole thing. I did notice I was more vascular during shoulders. No noticeable increase in endurance obviously. On the upside my diet was on point. Here's some pics of my prep and my dinner. This is what I eat pretty much everyday.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Food looks tasty

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 1 gw: so today was a interesting day. Woke up and took 20mg on a empty stomach. Was feeling normal up until midday. I started to experience blurred vision and severe a headache. Was feeling super tired and was struggling to get through the day. I forced myself to get my ass in the gym and pulled a push day with my head throbbing through the whole thing. I did notice I was more vascular during shoulders. No noticeable increase in endurance obviously. On the upside my diet was on point. Here's some pics of my prep and my dinner. This is what I eat pretty much everyday.

Yeah 20mg is pretty heavy IMO. Tucker looks good mate ???

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note:
GW can lower blood sugar fast. IMHO, on a ketogenic diet GW can be catastrophic.

My experience with it:
-low blood sugar (corrected by eating carbs)
-lower heart rate
-lower BP
-more endurance for cardio

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Note:
GW can lower blood sugar fast. IMHO, on a ketogenic diet GW can be catastrophic.

My experience with it:
-low blood sugar (corrected by eating carbs)
-lower heart rate
-lower BP
-more endurance for cardio
I have been Keto adapted for nearly 2 years now and have run GW twice during this period with great success. 20mg both times for 8 weeks each cycle. Not saying it's a good thing to do but I had no problems. I dosed on empty stomach before fasted cardio too

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy 15mg cardarine pre-basketball (along with CardioTryx; and then just before starting, a Bronkaid, a Monster Ultra Zero, 500mg COP, 3g beta alanine and a scoop of Max Reps).

That combo is wonderful for cardio endurance (with Xtend Perform and taurine used during -- I'm unstoppable).

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 gw: weight is down to 199.0lbs . Losing weight way too fast for my liking. Might add some more calories in. Been good with my diet just finding it hard to hit my protein goal of 200g. Usually get around 140-170.

Feeling better with regards to lethargy. Vision is still slightly blurred. No increase in endurance as of yet. Will post update pics every 2 weeks.

lstatum1s

Awards
Hope this works out well for you man!! I got 2 bottles myself and don't know what to expect

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Same thing with GW at 20mg vision has difficulty adjusting to changes in ambient light. It takes a lot longer than usual. Only noticeable side I've had from GW.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Same thing with GW at 20mg vision has difficulty adjusting to changes in ambient light. It takes a lot longer than usual. Only noticeable side I've had from GW.
That's interesting bro. Never heard anyone report that besides you. Not that big of a deal if it gets me the results I'm after

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't consider it a big deal just found it bares likeness to your blurred vision. It's been a good compound for keep the fat off IME. Basically can get away with a little more food without piling on the pounds. Hopefully will do you well. You need to not post up pics of yummy looking chicken though. I already have a KFC fetish and being on a cut it's just plain torture lol.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't consider it a big deal just found it bares likeness to your blurred vision. It's been a good compound for keep the fat off IME. Basically can get away with a little more food without piling on the pounds. Hopefully will do you well. You need to not post up pics of yummy looking chicken though. I already have a KFC fetish and being on a cut it's just plain torture lol.
. Yeh seems to working nicely

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 gw: feeling good. Look leaner already. Still no increase in endurance that I have noticed. Vision still blurred a little.
Here's today's lunch

Diet is going well still no cardio as of yet

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 gw: went to bjj yesterday for the first time in 4 months. Was expecting to get smashed and die from my lack of fitness. I actually did surprisingly well. I felt that the gw helped to get me through the class.
When I'm not training just at work I feel out of breath and my heart is beating faster then normal. I'm not sure what that is but it's been going on for 3 days now.

My diet is pretty good and weight training is going well.

Moo37

Awards
In! Interesting results so far. I wonder how much of it has been water weight. Are you taking anything to help preserve muscle?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
In! Interesting results so far. I wonder how much of it has been water weight. Are you taking anything to help preserve muscle?
Yeh I think a lot of it is water weight. No gw supposed to preserve muscle mass.

sespress

Awards

Hey man, would you mind posting the recipe for that delicious looking chicken + bowls of whatever colourfully delectable things you had next to it? That meal looked SO good. Seriously my diet could use work, I always lose track of it because I don't have a variety of healthy recipes and then I get sick of them, lol.
Yeh I think a lot of it is water weight. No gw supposed to preserve muscle mass.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 gw: so not feeling much at all with this gw. I know it's still early but I don't know if it's doing anything. I'm the same weight as the start of my cycle. I do notice my clothes are a lot looser. So I guess that's a good think. Training and diet is going well. Still in a 3-400 cal deficit. Progress pics will be posted in 4 days time marking 2 weeks.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I tried to do abs again and still cramping like when I was on lgd. Very annoying. It's only my ab area.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: not feeling gw is doing much. Endurance same. I haven't lost weight despite being in a calorie deficit of 400. Did upper body workout today got a big pump. Felt strong and motivated. Here's some post workout selfies

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you dosing GW at?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really interested in how this works for you, what brand are you using? I just purchased some from EA and will be starting soon.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 12: not feeling gw is doing much. Endurance same. I haven't lost weight despite being in a calorie deficit of 400. Did upper body workout today got a big pump. Felt strong and motivated. Here's some post workout selfies

Still looking jacked mate!!!

Moo37

Awards
After 12 days at a deficit I would consider investing in an electronic scale that can measure body fat, calipers, or measuring your waist with a tape measure at the very least. I'm almost wondering if you gained a bit of muscle. Are you going to knock off another 2-300 kcals?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agree you're looking big, you don't look like you've lost any size from your LGD cycle. Might take a while to lose weight when starting a cut. First week or so the body usually down regulates your metabolism in relation to caloric restriction rather than shed fat. I personally don't noticed any consistent loss on the scale until a month or so down the track but everyones different. Measuring the waistline is more accurate than scale weight anyway. Could well be putting on some muscle.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I start cutting I always hold on to more water in the beginning. Best way to combat this ive found is to drink a litre of water before bed every night.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party. Subbed. Looking good bro. Hoping for success with the GW!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
After 12 days at a deficit I would consider investing in an electronic scale that can measure body fat, calipers, or measuring your waist with a tape measure at the very least. I'm almost wondering if you gained a bit of muscle. Are you going to knock off another 2-300 kcals?
I don't wanna lower calories more then that. I would rather increase cardio. My pants belt is on the last hole. Where as before was on 3 from the last. So I know my waist is getting smaller. I get my bodyfat Dexa scan every month. So in another 2 weeks I will get it done and see where I'm at.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Agree you're looking big, you don't look like you've lost any size from your LGD cycle. Might take a while to lose weight when starting a cut. First week or so the body usually down regulates your metabolism in relation to caloric restriction rather than shed fat. I personally don't noticed any consistent loss on the scale until a month or so down the track but everyones different. Measuring the waistline is more accurate than scale weight anyway. Could well be putting on some muscle.
I did lose abit of size since on cycle but not a lot thank god. I doubt I gained muscle. When I cut naturally I lose 1 kg a week. Maybe the gw is maintaining all my muscle. I don't feel like it's doing much. I am still Strong in the gym so maybe it's helping with that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see some workout posts, because obviously, you are doing it right!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 gw: ok guys so nothing has really changed that much. weight is down to 201lbs (-4lbs). The scale is up and down every day so I'm not gonna weigh myself that much anymore. I still don't feel any endurance boost at all. Energy is normal. Still have that slight blur in my vision. Even though I have never tried this before but I bought a fat burner today to help with my energy and help burn fat. Will start taking tomorrow see how that goes. I have been starting to add cardio to my routine 1-2 times a week. Diet has been fairly good. Staying in a deficit everyday.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some workout posts?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 : weight is 200lbs this morning. Wow this fat burner is incredible. The energy that it gives me is amazing and I don't get a crash. I take 1 tablet in the morning. Training and diet is going well.

migseattle

Awards
Day 19 : weight is 200lbs this morning. Wow this fat burner is incredible. The energy that it gives me is amazing and I don't get a crash. I take 1 tablet in the morning. Training and diet is going well.
Does it keep you up at night?