Another paranoid first timer Super Mandro/Mandro the Giant

Adsy222

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have done alot of research on this site and have come up with the following stack.

PH
Mandro - 3/3/3/3
Giant - 2/3/3/3

Cycle Support
Protect X 2/2/2/2
Joyful Joints 4/4/4/4

PCT
Letrone 2/2/2/1/1
Rebirth 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Viron 2/2/2/2

Questions
What do you guys think? Should i run letrone or eradicate in the final 2 weeks of my PH cycle? or do i need to continue letrone and viron for the full 8 weeks of PCT or is rebirth okay alone for the final 4?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Adsy222, You need to use Nolvadex, or Clomid for this cycle, because Super Mandro will shut you down hard..

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You know how they say - no SERM, no cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if this combo will be any good?
Your choice of stacked compounds is good but only 4 weeks on cycle is very short for these compounds and leaves a lot of gains to be had. 6-8 weeks is preferred for a reason.

Adsy222

Awards
I had it at 4 because I was worried about not having a SERM. Looks like I need to get myself some clomid and run a 6-8 week cycle.

Adsy222

Awards
Would this be okay for PCT?:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Alphamax XT: 4/4/4/4

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SERM is always wise. Depends how you feel about Rebirth given that it is a natural SERM. Personally: I think it is a great product that I ran recently but have no post bloodwork. Other people on here do and it seems to have nothing but stellar ratings. The latest research on Eradicate or (Arimistane) specifically is that it does nothing for estrogen and that it only has diuretic effects and supposedly cortisol to some degree. Ever since learning this...I have not bought any products that contain arimistane. When I think back over the years that I had used it off and on...I now realize that it did not actually have any tangible effects aside from joint pain due to the diuretic effect.

Adsy222

Awards
Can anyone recommend how to add clomid to this cycle? Do I still need rebirth?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can anyone recommend how to add clomid to this cycle? Do I still need rebirth?
Rebirth is not need with Clomid.
Use Clomid at 50/50/25/25 the four weeks after your cycle.

Adsy222

Awards
Okay so after ALOT of reading and researching and nearly exploding my brain looking at PCT possibilities I have come up with this for my first cycle:

Super Mandro: 330/440/440/440/440/550
Mandro The Giant: 0/110/220/330/330/330

Cycle support:
Arm1care Pro

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25Letrone: 2/2/2/2
Viron: 2/2/2/2

OR

Sup3r PCT

AM I MISSING ANYTHING? Do i need an AI during cycle or after PCT???? Some people have heaps more products in their stacks so I'm a little worried.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so after ALOT of reading and researching and nearly exploding my brain looking at PCT possibilities I have come up with this for my first cycle:

Super Mandro: 330/440/440/440/440/550
Mandro The Giant: 0/110/220/330/330/330

Cycle support:
Arm1care Pro

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25Letrone: 2/2/2/2
Viron: 2/2/2/2

OR

Sup3r PCT

AM I MISSING ANYTHING? Do i need an AI during cycle or after PCT???? Some people have heaps more products in their stacks so I'm a little worried.
There is no problem in keeping it simple. Clomid is the most important part for your PCT, anything else is just an extra.

I recommend you always have a pharma AI on hand when messing with hormones, you never know what can happen. Whether you use it or something OTC or research, it's good to have when the others can't get the job done.

Adsy222

Awards
Would it be too much adding an OTC AI (Eradicate) in the final 2 weeks of the cycle then Letrone in PCT for 4 weeks?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought some people responded well to using Rebirth (SERM).. Jebrook, I think has used it in the past w/ success?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought some people responded well to using Rebirth (SERM).. Jebrook, I think has used it in the past w/ success?
Yep, I used it after a 4 week solo low dosed 1 andro cycle and once after a 4 week Sten cycle @ 10/20/20/20. No bloods to corroborate successful recovery, just anecdotal observations. I felt fine and retained most of my gains. Libido improved. Took longer on Msten to feel "normal". Wouldn't claim to be fully recovered from the Sten cycle but probably was close. IMO if going this route you should go for 8 week pct minimum.