Test e only cycle

Bencsis

Awards
Hey everyone, just have a quick question as I'm hearing a few different things.
Abit of a quick back ground I'm 33 years old with low T (10ish nmol/l). Never cycled before, was trying to get trt but doc can't approve since I'm still technically in normal range. Been training for couple years, strict for a year very strict, count calories rarely miss a workout ect. First found I had low T after a few bulk then cuts and last time I found a lot of fat around belly and pecs and couldn't loose it. So I went and got bloods done and found this issue. Anyway, I had a topic going in the nutrition section where people gave me ideas about my calories and I'm now finally seeing my top 2 abs.
Alright, well my question is, I've got myself 2 bottles of test e 250mg, clomid for pct and armosin for Ai control. I've been getting told to do 1 pin a week so I would have 20 weeks worth. Reasoning behind that is im being told that with my natural test levels so low that even with a proper pct I wouldn't hold onto any muscle I make on cycle?
I was going with the usual 2 x a week pins and would rather do that honestly and see how I go, unless people in here agree that I can't hold onto muscle with my test levels. Thanks in advance guys

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Buy another vial and do two pins a week for a total of 500mg/week for 12-15 weeks.

The clomid as PCT will help you get your test levels back and help keep your gains from on cycle. You can throw in natural anabolics to help in PCT as well.

Bencsis

Awards
Thanks, that was what I was hoping to hear. So my mate was wrong and I should be able to keep my gains even at low T levels (10 nmol/l)
Natural Anabolics? U mean test boosters?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, that was what I was hoping to hear. So my mate was wrong and I should be able to keep my gains even at low T levels (10 nmol/l)
Natural Anabolics? U mean test boosters?
the clomid will likely bring your natural test levels up higher than before the cycle. They often use Clomid as TRT before going to testosterone injections.

Yes you could run an OTC test booster, but I was more referring to things like X Gels, Anabeta Elite, things like that..

Bencsis

Awards
Yep, that's how I got the script for clomid. I was on 25mg ed and it boosted my test to 14nmol/l.
It's expensive though so I wasn't going to stay in that at 50mg as I would be buying s new pack every 10 days

Bencsis

Awards
Hey rascal14, did u get my pm? Not sure if it went through, never done one before