Cycle review

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Starting a cycle trying to get the specifics down so here we go. Feedback would be great from experienced users.

Cycle:
Test prop 100mg eod for 8wks
Wk 3-8 40mg stanzolol
Wk 1-8 anastrozole .5mg ed

Pct 5 days after last pin:
Nolva 20mg 2x day for 45 days
Clomid 50mg 2x day for 30 days
Hcg 2000iu eod for 20 days (not sure if I can get this though)
This cycle will be for cutting and a little muscle growth. This is my first time planning a cycle so I would like to hear some feedback. I have been researching for some time but a little confused in some areas. Also my diet and training is already good so no need for the just diet down or whatever talk.

Bnbabt611

Awards
I wouldn't worry about the HCG for an 8 week cycle. If you do get it , I would run it lower somewhere like 500iu/2x week for maybe the last 3 weeks but not really necessary. I would lower the clomid dosage to 50/day for 2 weeks and then 25/day 2 weeks and the nolva could be simply 20/day for 3 weeks and 10/day for 2 weeks. I personally like to run aromasin during pct too but that is just a preference.
Also, the adex is dosed high at 0.5mg/day. This is hard to dose as it really is an individual thing but I run 0.5mg 2x/week on same prop dosage.
Lastly, I know a lot of people don't like to do it, but it would make a lot of sense to get some bloodwork done to make sure everything is in check before and after.

1988holloway

1988holloway

Awards
Thanks for the advice! For the Adex, would it be ok to run it for around 10days right after last pin?

Bnbabt611

Awards
Yeah, I don't see why not. There has been studies which show that the use of Nolvadex will reduce the effectiveness of arimidex due to it being a blocker type aromatase inhibitor rather than suicide like aromasin (exemestane). If you're overlapping start of pct by 5 days it shouldn't really matter. You may find that you don't even need much of the adex--everyone is different and the prop doesn't aromatize as much as the long esters. Good luck to you. Test prop /winstrol is a good combo-should be nice clean gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1