Test base question

Lewsaboy

Awards
Hi there il be running a 6 week cycle of msten @20mg and trenavar 100mg. I have all the other cycle support and pct sorted but I'm looking for the best otc test base. I'm competing in a powerlifting comp and need something with best strength gains if possible. Iv come across 1 andro, epiandrosterone or 4-AD. Any input would be appreciated!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Trest is a great base. But compared to the other options you listed it is was more likely to cause shutdown. The problem with 'Test bases' is that they are expensive in order to reap the benefit of them.

Epiandro is supposed to convert to DHT and is dry.
1 Alpha Andro is a two step conversion to Test that supposedly does not convert to estrogen unlike,
4-AD two stepper to Test but is wetter ( convert to estrogen) that 1 Andro.

MSten is dry so pairing it with a wetter base like 4 AD would work. Tren has mixed reviews. Some say dry and others say wet 0 the consensus is that it diet dependent.

You can always start with one type of base and switch or add another as you move through the cycle e.g. You could start with 4-AD and as you near the end of your cycle switch to 1 Andro or Epiandro if you want to lean out a bit if 4-AD makes you hold more water due to the mild estrogen conversion, Estrogen in small amounts is good it helps build musce.

To get the most bang for your buck I would opt for a transdermal base that you apply to the skin. This increases absorption and gives you an sustained release.

Transdermal options are:

Alpha Gainz Products Epiandro (Stano), 1-AD, 4-AD
Dermacrine a blend of DHEA and Pregnenolone ( this is best for lethargy on cycle)
OLUK Trest - This is basically a steroid that is highly anabolic. It can cause estrogen side effects that sometimes require running an AI on cycle so if you are starting out you might want to wait on - but if you see some buy it and save it because it is supposedly discontinued

You can also use both a transdermal and also dose caps if you wish depending on how much you want to spend. .The 'Test base' is usually the most expensive part but you can find good deals on stuff if you are a savvy shopper. Hope this helps,

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
1-andro isn't a test base.

If this is your first cycle, then 4-andro or epiandro. If its not, then Trest all day. But you have to have a real pharma ai with it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Si. It is. 1 Andro = Androsterone
Like Sparta said, 1-andro is the pro to 1-test. Androsterone is a DHT compound. I've ran both and I do like 1-andro better but its super lethargic with no base.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Why would Transdermal be more beneficial than another oral?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Why would Transdermal be more beneficial than another oral?
The oral doesn't absorb nearly as well as transdermal on some compounds. Trest especially. The oral half life of Trest is about 3 hours. For transdermal its 12.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I think it has to do with the way the body processes it orally. I think that only a certain percentage actually makes it to the conversion point and then that has to convert to the target hormone.

Transdermal application bypassed the stomach and allows a greater percentage of the compound to be available for conversion. That and some carriers for transdermal products are a blend of ingredients that have different absorption rates so you get a steady release between applications as opposed to dosing orally which has a shorter half life.

If I missed something someone please jump in.

ToxicRiot

Awards
The oral doesn't absorb nearly as well as transdermal on some compounds. Trest especially. The oral half life of Trest is about 3 hours. For transdermal its 12.
Wow that's a big difference, thanks for the clarification